i have his sort of head shape and eye shape as well wtf

am I wojak

Wojak is Asian

post a picture

you have the scandi nigger like nose

my nose is bigger than wojak ama

Went to school with one from San Diego

youtube.com/watch?v=p5AZXj-oxYI

i met a guy called Kevin Burnor a cool old fella who looked like a hillbilly santa claus and who was a bit crazy too he said he used to work for the CIA and knew too much and left his family and his daughters hate him because he didn't have time for them...

if he was on hard drugs then he probably did work for the CIA

he was from DC state, said he heared voices and that before leaving the CIA they tortured him with noises and IV liquids and also that he had a chip installed in his brain which couldn't be taken out without killing him and that other agents tortured him daily sending noises to that microchip saying they were going to kill him and stuff.

strangely enough he also received 5000 dollars monthly from them as a maintenance payment... he now lives in thailand

yep. that sounds like the CIA. they did a bunch of LSD testing on some of their lower members, so you have guys like this running around who believe that some kind of x-files shit happened to them. they really are a useless bunch

i kinda feel bad for him, he was cool and taught me a lot of english. gave me a chinese-spanish dictionary as a gift too.

look up MK ultra. it was some dumb fucking mind control experiment done by the CIA where they used LSD and some other things to try and control what people thought. it obviously didnt fucking work and was shut down after over 10 years of wasting billions of dollars with nothing to show for it except some new cartels. the CIA is an utterly useless agency.

I thought they used some Canadian hobos for that

He was a CHI, does it count?

they used low level CIA members, hobos, POWs, teens and even in some cases their own children. they are a bunch of fucking mongs

yep, he was from washington living in tel aviv for 8 years, he was kind, encouraged me to improve my english
he looked like varg

She was a fat ugly weeb """demisexual"""

Talked about ""craft beer""
Went on some anti trump rant(this was right after he was inaugurated
Asked me where to get weed then whined when I told them the price of it here like a town on the edge of the arctic has the same availability as california

Yes but I didn't bother talking together

where do you get the weed?

From a dealer that gets it from a wholesaler that gets it from a grower

i am truley sorry for your lots

Americans are the nicest people on earth

kids from a private international school, they said good morning and I said good morning back
nice kids