Why do Japanese people hate North Korea so much...

Why do Japanese people hate North Korea so much? You think they'd be more sympathetic since North Korea is basically similar to Japan during ww2 and is facing imperialist American aggression.

norks do crime in japan, they are more like romani to them

not many euros are sympathetic to the romani no matter their history

You don't actually believe this, do you?

Hard to love a country that tries to nuke you once in a while

Why does North Korea want to nuke Japan? I thought they only want to nuke America

>he believes this
Australia and Japan have been stated to be nuclear targets of North Korea, by the DPRK.

Not to mention they have indirectly threatened every ally of the USA, so all of NATO+Taiwan+South Korea+Israel+Rio.

Nork nukes being on for USA is a fucking meme

No rational human being doesn't hate North Korea

Pretty sure the only reason the mentioned Aus is cause our Jewish PM can't stop sucking globalist American cock

Which one is more scary

Communist countries that has nukes near you with his overpopulated and Ukraine land garbing body guards

or a country oceans away that you can SJW meme guilt trip

North Korea constantly has anti Japan propaganda. Revenge for ww2

>with his overpopulated and Ukraine land garbing body guards
nani

What the fuck are you talking about

You are amazing, that observability.
As you are saying, North Korea takes in the Japanese army system before World War II as it is.
North Korea is doing now that Japan lost to the United States and stopped rebellion.

● Kim Jong il likes Japan

Kim Jong il's Japanese love hired Kenji Fujimoto, a famous Japanese, as a chef and enjoyed Japanese cuisine, so you can see that Kim Jong il likes Japan from Mr. Fujimoto's book.

* He liked sushi, sukiyaki, eel bowl, Matsutake rice etc. Sukiyaki and shabu-shabu meat were using Matsuzaka beef, which is sent as a million-time encounter. Also, I liked Japanese instant noodles very much.

* Kim Jong il 's favorite car is Toyota's Century. I bought 7 Toyota's "Celsior", but he said that because of the bad road of North Korea, it became a payment box for half a year.

* At Japanese karaoke, Japanese songs were often sung. General Kim's favorite was martial arts "Rabaul songs" and I liked Tora-san of Japanese movie "Men's painful" series.

* It is well known that Kim Jong il often invited Japanese magician "Princess Tenkou" to North Korea frequently.

* Kim Jong il likes Japan's satellite broadcasting and he likes the program mostly related to the Japanese Imperial family.

go away zainichi

I don't hate them.
Actually they seem nicer than South Koreans.

>why would north korea want to nuke the country that occupied their land & brutalized their people
gee I wonder why.

Japan should close the north korean neighborhoods in tokyo and ship them all to south korea to boot.

Before Korea was divided into north and south,
About 520 years from 1392 to 1910, there was a royal family called Mr. Lee who continued 27 generations.

Former Japanese royal family, Mrs. Masako Crown Princess,
got married to the last Korean royal family crown Prince Lee.

Her daughter is Sakie Yokota.
Sakie's daughter is Megumi Yokota.

Megumi Yokota was kidnapped from Japan 50 years ago and was abducted to North Korea.
She worked there as a Japanese teacher to a spy agent.

When young Kim Jung-Eun was studying in Switzerland, like a mother
Megumi Yokota is always accompanying him.
There is doubt that "Is she her mother?"

It is believed that Kim Jong il organized kidnapping Megumi Yokota in order to gain the blood of the Korean royal family and the Japanese emperor.

?

the whole basis of forming north korea was to shed all japanese and western influence in government, which is why they see south korea as illegitimate and "unpure". one of their main goals is to eradicate japan. why on earth would the two get along lul

The cook Kenji Fujimoto "liked by Kim Jong Il "

Kim Jong Il threw an envelope of reward for Mr. Fujimoto who held the sushi.
It fell to your feet.
However, Mr. Fujimoto did not pick up.
Then, when he met next, Kim Jong Il began from the beginning
I apologized "I did something rude the other day."
From this time he got handed the chips themselves.

Kim Jong Il and Kenji were playing with jet skiing at the yalu giyang river,
Kim Jong Il told him to compete.
Mr. Fujimoto seriously won the race.
Kim Jong Il admited that he won with disappointment.
However, Kim Jong Il challenged the game in a month.
but only Kim Jong Il 's jet skis was remodeled as a large displacement engine. (Lol).

>norks do crime in japan, they are more like romani to them
That's what the rest of Asia to Japan as well

Mr. Kenji Fujimoto is a Japanese sushi craftworker who spent 13 years in North Korea as a favorite chef, Kim Jong Il aideside.

He wrote about the everyday life of the North Korean privileged class. (I was surprised at the moving pool ...)

To please him, Kim Jong Il,
Doing everything,
Make delicious dishes,
For that, go buy it all over the world,
Do sports together.
Be sure to win Kim Jong Il,
Banquet performances,
Absolutely refuse to drink alcohol until it collapses,
Drive with care so as not to make dust never when leading by car ...

When he was held under house arrest under suspicion of treachery, he keeps the ring of gold that he got from Kim Jong Il on his fingers, and an episode that keeps waiting for forgiveness is left behind in my heart. It seems like a faithful dog.

It is such a terrible lord who is purged if it makes one mistake, but he seems to have continued to serve for a long time.
I also understood that there was charm as a charisma.

It seems that Kim Jong Il was also a serious gastronomist.
He was a great cook as a cook.

He seemed to be on good terms with Kim Jong Il's wife and his son John Uen.

Hey, I've read this book...

You have to go back, Huang.