Tfw being an asian is like being an ant in an ant society where originality...

>tfw being an asian is like being an ant in an ant society where originality, creativity are frowned upon where your only worth as a human is to be another cog in the machine until you have another baby so he can be just like his dad, another wagecuck farmer or office worker or party parliament for 50 years until he kills himself off his miserable boring existance or he gets alcohol cancer because asians are alcoholics to avoid thinking about their miserable rigid archaic societies shun any form of creativity and emotions

literally the tyranid race of warhammer.

gooks haven't invented anything that wasn't invented first by europeans.

gooks are like photocopy machines.

literally worse than niggers, at least niggers show emotions and have fun, asians kill themselves because they showed individuality.

That's literally the human condition everywhere, with bells and whistles added.

that's so racist wtf

>gooks haven't invented anything that wasn't invented first by europeans.

this is false. China was more advanced than Europe up until the 13th century.

asian here, ama

>gooks haven't invented anything that wasn't invented first by europeans.
>china has fireworks, compasses, etc since the time of christ and gunpowder and printing presses 6-7 centuries before europeans

hallo i am asian too
what country are you from
i am chinese

wtf why so many asians

i am chinese too

me too

you can even see asian societies suck the fun of everything and raised asians outside asia have charisma and can make jokes and usually have a shining in their eyes.

post dick size.

3 inches

me to hello friends

0.0000342342 nanometers
don't chinese people get bullied big time in indonesia

>printing presses
hmm.

yes, printing press, europeans invented the movable type

but white people took everything from others.

Here's your reply

t. Korean

>compasses
>gunpowder
without chinese making these, european wouldnt even be able to colonize anything at all

Europeans are the actual Jews desu

Your point is more than legitimate and accurate. As a Korean, I also doubt Korea has ever contributed to making the world better and shaping the present world. Ancient Korean history aside, since it was emancipated from the Japanese empire by the Allies represented by the US, all it has done is just copying what others achieved.y father started working for Samsung starting in the 80s and he said the most important job imposed on him was go to Japan and steal their technologies by procuring and scrutinizing their products. We did what China is doing now but China at least made significant strides in inventing gunpowder, paper, compass and etc in ancient times. But nothing comes to mind even if I try to come up with what it invented.

Spics are worse than gook

>Shitty back stabbing
>Shitty construction
>Shitty cast system
>Reproduce like rats
Asians are skaven.

shan't be reading

At least we know how to enjoy the life

At least we have a identity. And you mongrel are same with nigger

>chinks in indonesia
1998 best year of my life

Must suck to be them.

>Most of the deaths suffered when Chinese owned supermarkets in Jakarta were targeted for looting from in May were not Chinese, but the Indonesian looters themselves, who were burnt to death by the hundreds when a fire broke out, the total death toll was around 1,000
Lmao

Woah there, Chang. Speak for yourself. Unless you meant "Asian" as "East-Asians", plenty of Asian cultures are laid back and value a balanced life and creativity.

Indonesians are barely human