Reminder that Southeast Asians aren't Asian

I hate being grouped in with those folks.

Only Whites are ignorant to think they are same.

They have low-iq, no confucian culture, are brown and don't even look Asian!

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8406506.stm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

They weren't worth nuking either

Am I asian?

Reminder that Nords are the whitest Asians.

>are brown
These are white japanese without bleaching their skin.

Look at their facial features you blind Mexican

Some SEA girls are cute.

>SEA
NO, She isn't

>descended from Chinese merchant

>He doesn't know

chink/gook please.
no japanese wants to be grouped in east asian like chinese and koreans as well.
they are no better than southeast asians before the yamato master race.

i'll gladly take one as a wife though

Yep they also look Chinese, doesn't make then any more whiter either.

davido-kun, just because you are in japan doesn't make you japanese.

1. Japanese
2. Chinese and Korean
3. South Chinese and Vietnamese
4. Mainland SEA (Thai, Burmese etc)
5. Muslim Malay
6. Fl*ps
7. Timor monkey niggers

>are brown
Well yeah but this doesn't make them not Asian.
Burma, Indonesia and some parts of Malaysia tend to have more South Dravidian admixture while other parts of SouthEast Asia are mixed with Negritos. However this doesn't mean you can't find variations of both or none since it's just a generalization.

Southeast Asian face

I'm pretty sure that's a Chinese woman.
Literally all the attractive SEAfags have a lot of white or East Asian blood in them.

1. Japanese
999. the rest

Easy Asian face

good
confucian culture is garbage

But Japanese language is related to the Austronesian language. For example Japanese word for fish is similiar to Austronesian. Also Asians share similiar haplogroups like O2a and O2b.

You are picking apart hair strands here

True.
>A comparison of Malay (Bahasa Indonesia/Melayu) and Japanese languages reveals a few uncanny similarities. Apart from the very similar phonetics in both languages, the same hierarchical differences exist in personal pronouns. For example 'you' can be either anda or kamu in Malay, and anata and kimi in Japanese. Not only are the meaning and usage of each identical, but they also sound almost the same. Likewise, the Japanese verb suki (to like) translates suka in Malay. The chances that this is a pure coincidence is extremely low, and may reveal a common origin. Furthermore, in both languages the plural can be formed by simply doubling the word. For instance, in Japanese hito means 'person', while hitobito means 'people'. Likewise ware means 'I' or 'you', whereas wareware means 'we'. Doubling of words in Japanese is so common that there is a special character used only to mean the word is doubled (々) in written Japanese. In Malay, this way of forming the plural is almost systematic (person is orang, while people is orang-orang). Furthermore, expressions like ittekimasu, itteirashai, tadaima and okaeri, used to greet someone who leaves or enter a place, and which have no equivalent in Indo-European languages, have exact equivalents in Malay/Indonesian (selamat jalan, selamat tinggal...).

Mongols > East Siberians (Yakuts, Buryats, Tuvans, Chukchi etc.) > rest of the asians.

your women getting blacked everyday you small dicked jap
fuck this asian thingy we are BLACK now

Finns are mostly Chinese though

If you aren't from India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, or Sri Lanka you aren't Asian

The Japanese language is like a mix between Koreanic and Austronesian.

they are all subhumans before the yamato master race which raped literally every single race in asia as well as whi*Tes

>only white people are dumb
>stop generalizing us
Seriously is all of Japan this retarded or is it one poster I keep seeing post stupid shit like this

Japan may look down on SEAsians but that doesn't stop them from having half flip kids all the time. The Philippines is a huge source of brides for Japan.

shut the fuck up. weather saved your asses both times. you japs need to stop thinking you're better than others because you're fucking not.
fuck, i hope all you english teacher, american soldiers, netouyos, and all-nationz bloggers are lynched and your shitty island is rangebanned.

Vietnam is not south Asian, it's just located on the southern end of east Asia

>weather saved your asses both times
that just means glorious nippon is a land protected by god

>weather saved your asses both times.
they had already been raped before the storms came

>because you're fucking not.
then why is japan the greatest ethnostate in the world? checkm8 untermensch

t. mongke

>we are the greatest ethnostate in the world
I'm pretty sure Israel is better than you on that department. ಠ_ృ

wtf i hate nippon now
always have but now i hate them more knowing they hate us

Japanese have always thought of SEAsians as monkeys.

But your ancestor was part of SEA

Everyone in OP's pic could pass as native Brazilian from the North.

movin to Brazil

Yeah, gooks and nips think we're lower
not sure bout chinks since we've been on good terms since the 15th century.

Your economy has been on the decline since the 90s, your universities can't compete on an international stage, and your country has less of a presence in politics.

hehehe but we are asians

op is clearly your kind in japan though, as dyed-in-the-wool japanese don't really differentiate east and southeast asia.

it's delusional that gooks see SEA as lower. they would have been in the same boat had it not been for japan.

This fact enrages the gooks, japs and chinks
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8406506.stm

I don't think they care. Like, most Japanese would rather accept they were created by a sun goddess than be the descendants of Koreanic people.

Brazilians or SEA? One may ask.

>tfw half aryan and half burmese
>Everything about me is aryan except for my black hair and brown eyes

Are you actually half Iranic? Or just another snownigger?

>op is clearly your kind in japan though,
Top lel

Gooks are monstrous.

Pic or didn't happen

Mom is aryan my dude. Blonde hair green eyes

Yea, no, I'm not posting anything personal on this site

>no Confucian culture
This is a fascinating fact that was hitherto unknown to me.

because they chiense *(chinese malay, thai chinese, etc

Vietnamese are light-skinned and look Asian and have Confucian culture

>Tfw fully Korean
>Everything about me is aryan except for my black hair and brown eyes

So you're not actually Aryan then. Just half snownigger.

She literally is ethnically Chinese

>the descendants of Koreanic people.
that's what gooks want to believe to overcome inferiority complex to the yamato master race

Do you have the nose structure and shape of a Nordic? Facial structures? How's your jawline?

Although,I like my asian side better and I think my asian eyes give me a unique aesthetic

Actually, these days aryan means Nordic features

>Actually, these days aryan means Nordic features
LMOA

It's true tho, if you ask anybody here what aryan meant they'll probably be like "umm, isn't that like those blone and blue eyes people lol?"

CHI

North Vietnam was a Chinese province for over a thousand years which explains their Confucian culture. They have also been mixing with Chinese people for over two thousand years which is why they are lighter skinned and more "East Asian looking". The modern Vietnamese genome shows huge amounts of Chinese admixture (particularly from Chinese men).

no, you're a virgin

>wants korean dick
>gets korean fist

Do you have the nose structure and shape of a Nordic?
yes and I like my jaw line
>Although,I like my asian side better and I think my asian eyes give me a unique aesthetic
Do you have epicanthic fold ?

That's ok. Your PM is sucking our cocks tho to get our bullet train contract and to get us to drop China. Yesss. Suck it. Harder! Harder!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh.

Anyone who unironically uses word 'aryan' should be shot.
The fucking term is meaningless, maybe there was actual pure aryans couple thousand years ago in current Middle-East/North India but they dont exist as ethnicity anymore. Anyone who claims to be pure aryan is a moron and those usually are americans unsurprisingly.

And Sw*des are mostly Somali.

That high chink admixture makes them look cute though. I want to get myself a vietnamese bride but I will probably be mistaken for anglo sex tourist.

Iranics aren't Aryan you retarded goof. Only the very few Nordic remaining ones are.

>Owner of Sup Forums banning themselves
>Banning Japan on Japanese anime website
>Not recognizing Sup Forums is just western version of 2chan

ahegao_frog.png

Brother from another mother

My iq = the last two digits of this post.

Check it out.

No,you have a curved jawline,snob curved nose,low cheekbones,chink eyes,stupid fucking non-combable hair like this nordic specimen

Why would you have confucian culture?

They aren't part of sinosphere.

They are part of Indosphere

Who do Japan hates the most? Korean, Chinese, or southeast Asians?
I thought southeast Asians are irrelevant in Japan

He's not wrong, though. It's the same as how poms talk about "Europe" as though they're not on the continent.

It makes them not human.

>stupid fucking non-combable hair like this nordic specimen
At least he and I will never be bald

>The chances that this is a pure coincidence is extremely low,
Couldn't be more wrong if you tried.

You sure showed me.

Anyone who knows even the first thing about comparative linguistics knows that such pure coincidences are very common and should not be taken to mean anything.

And the coincidence becomes even more likely because, as your own source says, Japanese and Malay have:
>very similar phonetics

This, Japanese shit corresponds a lot to the Zuni language in Arizona, but it's highly doubted by linguists.

KEK

No one hates Southeast, just look down on them.

We hate Chinese and look down on them.

For Koreans mostly hate, mixed with pop love

>it another episode where nips thinks they're better than other asian.
and this is the picture of street after the Halloween recently.

I want a cute Japanese boi to hug me and whisper in my ear about how much better he is than I!

And nip defence force in my country already went full retard.

They said because Halloween and the street attract many tourists and foreigners. "Only tourists and foreigners is the one litter and not Japanese people" they said.

Some even claim: "It was Chinese and Vietnamese did it, not the Japanese".
God damn why my country become so cuck?What kind of shit you Nips are feeding those weeaboos?

Nah, it's alright to hide the truth. We don't want them to go "kamikaze" like those years because of the link. A secret that best to be kept silent.

Southeast Asians are generally friendly and their cultures have interesting histories. They are lowkey underrated. Japan on the other hand, is massively overrated.

>For Koreans mostly hate, mixed with pop love
Its interesting how you hate each other but all still consumes the same medias like animes and kpop

4u, there were almost no race mixing here you fucking mongrel.
nevertheless our standard of beauty is literally different to yours so we dont give a shit if you prefer this one....

Literally 40% of Thai people are partially decedent from Chinese.