HIDDEN STRUCTURE FOUND IN GIZA PYRAMID

reuters.com/article/us-science-pyramid/cosmic-ray-imaging-finds-hidden-structure-in-egypts-great-pyramid-idUSKBN1D21IY

>Scientists using an imaging method based on cosmic rays have detected a large and enigmatic internal structure in the last of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World still standing, the massive Great Pyramid of Giza on the outskirts of Cairo.

>Researchers announced the discovery on Thursday but said they did not know the purpose, contents or precise dimensions of what they are calling a “void” or “cavity” inside the pyramid, built as a monumental tomb around 2560 BC.

What the FUCK is in there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZB-MOGw0RMo?t=104
sciencealert.com/robot-captures-first-images-of-great-pyramids-secret-chamber
guardians.net/hawass/articles/news_on_the_robot_Dec_2005.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=KFREs4GaJVU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Goa'uld ship

>What the FUCK is in there?
just cavity formed by erosion

12 more seasons of Ancient Aliens

Proof that WE WUZ KINGS AN SHEET

The Pharaoh ancient anime stash.

hieroglif with the following message: "anime will destroy mankind"

A part of the autism array.

millennium artifacts

this

this haha

meant to post this one

Stargate then LMOA

They're gonna awaken Apophis.
Fools.

youtu.be/ZB-MOGw0RMo?t=104

Jaffa kri

cavities don't just appear out of nowhere unless the material under it has somehow gone away

Kk..how do they get into it now? Where is the secret passage to the cavity, if there is one

probably tiny robots, they don't want to hurt it

What if it wants to hurt them?

you should not preemptively hurt a passive building

I thought they alreadyexploredthose caverns. There was a doc on discovery about dudes that built special robots to drive vertically up these shafts and found sealed doorway with ancient text that they had to break through. They suspected they were soul shafts the dead would travel through made as the pyramid was being constructed and only the royalty would be able to read the message and unlock passage
The only reason they stopped is becausewhatever institute that funded the scientists got super pissy about owning the rights to any discovery

i have always been confused about those "shafts." Can people fit into them? What were their purpose?

Can't somebody or a robot just crawl down one of them and take a look?

sciencealert.com/robot-captures-first-images-of-great-pyramids-secret-chamber
different chambers

no, they are pretty small
it's for the spirit to leave, their mastabas had it too

guardians.net/hawass/articles/news_on_the_robot_Dec_2005.htm

wait a minute, i just skimmed this so correct me if i'm wrong, but it looks like the shafts get blocked by rock slab. in what relevant sense are they even shafts, of either spirit or air?

they are "doors", even if it is a slab it is not stuffed as you can see, there is air coming in

this shit should be on /x/

Excellent

youtube.com/watch?v=KFREs4GaJVU

:O

Why?

An ancient neet cave with animu

numerous theories about pyramids being built by ayyyy, pic related is a perfectly symmetrical statue of Ramses

Fpbp

Earth will be cleansed of all the filthy Shol'va

>pic related is a perfectly symmetrical statue of Ramses
Literally just adheres to the Golden Ratio like any work of a skilled artist.

we should ask the KANGZ if they know

dubs get to decide whats in there

What did he mean by this?

So you think an egyptian cut this statue through granite and made it symmetrical to the millimeter with his tiny hands

why not just gently blow up the top of that pyramid and look inside? then put everything back. the pyramid is going to collapse one day anyway

>gently blow up
>gently blow up fucking pyramid
>gently
Ruskibro go home you're drunk

>So you think an egyptian cut this statue through granite and made it symmetrical to the millimeter with his tiny hands
Do I think he karate-chopped his way through granite?
Are you really asking me that?

Because theres no need to blow it up?
Theyre not even letting archeologist explore the tunnels. Not publicly atleast. There are signs of covert "recent" explorations

Obviously I wasn't implying he had tools, I am THAT stupid, stupid. How did they build the pyramids? 4000 years later we still can't reproduce it

Well, this is a quite russian comment, why are you surprised ?

>Perfectly symmetrical
>Ears aren't
>Septum is lop sided
>Left lip edge dips lower than right
>Chin protrudes less on right

>4000 years later we still can't reproduce it
Sure as fuck can
>How did they build the pyramids?
With good engineers?

Man your reading comprehension is terrible you must be a german swiss, we can't reproduce it as in how THEY did it, jesus

>your reading comprehension is shit
>I am THAT stupid, stupid.
Funny coming someone who can barely speak English. Learn how to actually write you arrogant troglodyte.
>we can't reproduce it as in how THEY did it, jesus
Then thats what you should have written halfwit. And you're still wrong. We know exactly how they built them and CAN replicate it. Go watch a documentary after school.
Fucking kids these days

Haha you have a negative IQ, any native english speaker would've understood what I meant without acting so retarded

Not an argument kid
>any native english speaker would've understood what I meant
Actually no. You literally said we cant "reproduce" it today. It's not someone elses job to divine what you mean in your halfassed ambiguous French posts.
It's your job to learn to communicate properly instead of shifting that responsibility on others.
So go do that and THEN come talk with the big boys.

just blow that pyramid up. At least the traces of we wuzzing will be gone forever, so no one can claim nothing.

Go back to your island, Napoleon.