Why doesn't Sup Forums like US Americans?

Why doesn't Sup Forums like US Americans?

Why do you think so?

There are lots of bullies on int

I don't hate americans, they're just completely irrelevant to me, don't even think about it, I'm much more interested in Europe

jokes on you I'm one of them

BRs hardly ever bully americans. You guys are the friendliest south americans towards us. Though Venezuelans are also usually pretty nice, surprisingly (when they're around, these days).

Please don't bully

I'm going to punch your mum in the kidney

She died last month

How did you know my mom only has one kidney

They hate us cuz they aint us

Father was Rhodesian so I hate all Americans for what they did desu.

What did we do?

In 1970, the US government had made it clear that the UDI would not be recognised "under [any] circumstances".[56]

I like you guys
I just think that if you guys restrict guns America will be way better than now

>t.mutt

t. commie english teacher preaching anti-xenophobia
fuck you, homo queer.

Anglos don't have to have education to come here so they often turn out to be brainlets.

I love you, you are one of my favorite countries with Canada, Ireland, UK and Switzerland.

Success breeds jealousy

After some reading on wikipedia, sorry

France is in that group for me

BR isn't a person, u will find different kind of person from (insert a county). I think some ppl hate american bc of boosted ego. I know that nationality doesn't define personality, that's why i don't hate a random person just bc of the geographic position tittle.

For example, German, Swedish, and Panamanian posters almost always bully American posters. Russian and BR posters almost never do.

low ejicated overpriced people
need new great depression to fix it

At least I don’t need to worry about being shot in face when I’m chilling

Please don't get people started posting orcs and bullying us

>overpriced
the day to day cost of living in america is actually quite low compared to the vast majority of the world when you consider purchasing power. We have less of a safety net yes but living is relatively cheap for the average person

what about el goblino