Can Americans explain this shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=070fjeBIenY

>Filipino family arranges roast boar feast for daughter's American fiance
>fiance completely loses his shit and starts spazzing out like a numale vegan as if they just killed an infant in front of him
>even starts crossing his chest like a catholic before finally taking a bite (and then spitting it out)

Are Americans just not used to eating pork? I thought they invented hotdogs.

Seeing a pig with it's head and shit is quite rare in the US. We're extremely disconnected with the process of killing animals, we just eat the meat and don't care how or where it comes.

I would probably have some apprehension about eating a pig from a poor ass area because if it's not prepared right pork can fuck you up. He's also just a douche obviously.

america isn't one person hombre

muslim tier

Achieved burger stereotype level: 9000

he's probably cripto muslim

thread/

Why can't americans be polite ? In France if you don't like the meal you're offered you just pretend to like it so you don't look like a dick.

This was physically painful to watch
Americans, should they be allowed to breed

A muslim wouldnt freak out at the sight of a dead pig.
It's worse than that.

Like everywhere else where manners are important I guess? Burgers are about being special and their needs. They have no sense of community.

PINOY PRIDE WORLD WIDE

Like this user said, most people don't ever consciously think about meat coming from an actual animal. We don't even serve our fish with the head attached.

Also, in general, Americans have a very poor palate. Many Americans are scared to try new foods. I tried offering a piece of gum from Japan to a co-worker one day and she made the most disgusted face in the world. Americans are retarded when it comes to trying new foods

why would you be forced to eat something if you don't like it?

looks delicious

>most people don't ever consciously think about meat coming from an actual animal.
FUCKING HOW?
How can you be THAT detached from reality?!
Also it doesnt matter if you dont like the food you should still act polite

he is not forced, he is expected to and he has been eating that chink's pussy for a time it seems, roasted pig should be an improvement

why would you be expected to? if you go to some african ooga booga tribe and they serve you a plate of shit, would you eat just so you don't offend them?

only in serbia roasted pork is same as shit

I completely agree. My wife is foreign and we like to travel, so I see your perspective. It's very annoying. I really don't understand how people can act that way. Big ego and stupidity, I guess.

As far as the dissociation, most Americans never kill an animal or even see one being killed. If you go to YouTube and search methods for cleaning certain animals, you'll find tons of comments about people bring in disgust or tons of dislikes.
Even our meat doesn't come packaged with blood.

It's not shit, it's a roasted pig and it was perfectly safe until the chink started chopping it with that rusty machete and grabbing it with his bare hands. I'm quite sure he could have anticipated this in the long hours it took to cook the thing. I would have asked if I could cut a piece myself and come up with a bullshit story about the importance of carving my meat in my culture desu.

Because you don't want to actively insult your missos family?

in serbia roasted pork is holy meat but we don't shove it into faces of muslim tourists

how do you know that the meat doesn't feature trichinella?

are you even serious?

Quite contrary

We roast pigs in Serbia very often

Maybe the other Serb poster doesn't like pork

Still, why are you so much grossed out by heads? I understand that lamb heads can look gross, but fish or pork is not so ugly

One of my friends doesnt even like eating chicken with bones in it. Any reminder that your food was once alives bothers a lot of Americans.

I'm sure the head didn't help the guy but I'd be far more worried about parasites and shit. I wouldn't trust them to have the same food safety we do. That being said I would eat some out of respect.

By the time you are eating that roast you probably already have jungle aids and pinoy hepatitis so why don't just enjoy life? The thing is, if you decided to engage to a rural chink girl, you should know what you are getting into.

>i wouldn't eat the pork because i'm worried about trichinella, but i'll eat just a bit in order to get just a bit of trichinella and remain polite

ok, fear of parasites are something else

I personally never had any problems eating roast lamb or pork. Tbh, roasting pigs and lamb is the best way/tasiest way to cook it.

That guy is a beta autist with Assburgers.

Americans would be all over that shit, we are fat for a reason. Anyone who disagrees is some kind of isolated faggot.

You must live in a big city or something, then. The majority of Americans are like him

That looks really fucking good, 2bh

>The majority of Americans are like him

No.

It was slow roasted, there's no trichinella there.

The real risk is fecal contamination and they don't look that filthy they wouldn't wash their hands or their knives to prepare food, risk is minimal, that guy has a better chance of getting giardia from the salad, which isn't nice at all but it's certainly worth making a good impression on your wife's family. It also gives you a free pass if later down the line they want to eat something more exotic than roast pig.

Yep.

literally no m8. Literally every year we roast whole turkeys and no one is squeamish because "they can tell it used to be alive" you absolute fucking retard

I posted this just to gross out ppl

You're literally the only American in this entire thread who has tried saying Americans aren't like this.

only gross thing about that is the soup it self. Looks too watery and bland

Well its not finished yet

This is how it looks done

breddy good

Disgusting would not eat
Fuckung foot

This is unrelated, but anyone who visits the US, you need to try gumbo

I really like when we cook it by the river while drinking with buddies and family. Same goes with roasting

Chicken feet are delicious, homie. Pickled or steamed

Lol, yeah, we sometimes put heads and feet into chicken soup. It's gross to look for someone, but it makes soup taste better. Also spleen and heart.

In my experience it's not. I've ate fish with the heads still on it in restaurants, and I've and seen whole roast pigs before . People kill and gut deer/fish in America all the time. It's not like I grew up in a yuppie area or a redneck area either. To say all or most Americans wouldn't eat that island monkeys pig is just wrong

Maybe it's a Midwestern thing, then. The people here in my experience are incredibly isolated from that, save the people who hunt

We make many slow cooked meals. Usually goulash or paprikash here where i live. I guess gumbo is similar to paprikash.

I live in upstate new york

a lot of american food, not just meat, follows from being presented as if it was made in a nuclear reactor. So called processed food, it's all just mashed up food cast into molds.

Leaving heads on animals when you eat them is pretty rare in North America (Maybe not Mexico) and tends to gross people the fuck out.

Maybe that explains it. I work at Bob's Discount Furniture with a bunch of NY and CT transplants. They always talk about how terrible the people here are lmao
Aside from the food, the only thing they said they noticed that's weird/different is that men here hold the door for other men, not just women

>FUCKING HOW?
>How can you be THAT detached from reality?!

What do you mean? Do you eat a burger and keep thinking "This was a cow, this was a cow, this was a cow" then entire time?

I really cannot remember ever thinking about an animal while eating its meat.

Lamb head, cheeks particulary, are considered specialty by some People here. I personally dont eat that, more into pigs feet.

Maybe he's Jewish? Buncha anti-semites.

Oi vey! This thread is basically another shoah.

Had a similar thing in Tonga, an umu. Put a wrapped pig underground with coals for a few hours.
everything about 3rd world countries here is a meme anyway

I'm the same way. My CN wife freaked me out the first time she steamed a fish with the head on. I refused to eat the cheek meat until after a few times she made it.
I didn't eat the steamed eyeballs until 2 years into our marriage and after getting drunk. It was really good, tho

>Seeing a pig with it's head and shit is quite rare in the US
WTF
i see people roast pigs on TV all the time in America. on the Simpsons they have a whole episode about a roast pig
when did Americans become such titanic pussies? didn't used to be this way, used to be a nation of hard motherfuckers

>My CN wife
You have a chaotic neutral wife? Jesus user, your life must be awful.

The other pics are fine but this would spook me

I have the answer to why right here

The reason you see it on American shows is because it's basically a meme to us

UMA

>the only thing they said they noticed that's weird/different is that men here hold the door for other men, not just women

What the fuck, common courtesy doesn't exist in parts of America?

Lol, the worst alignment for a wife
>dont know what she wants but she likes to fight

If any thing it's rare because it ain't fucking cheap. Also fuck you, you killed my uncle

You know what, it actually sounds like you're describing females in general.

>hey noticed that's weird/different is that men here hold the door for other men, not just women

huh? I've lived in CT all my life, everyone does this.

TLC is the freakshow channel

Kinda

Hm, that's weird
Maybe it's something generational

Well it doesnt look appetizing to me either

2bh I love their midget shows. I can't believe they let them get divorced

I've lived all over the country and everyone does this. You might just be an asshole, m80

Everyone does it over here as well, although you don't step out of the way or anything, you pass through first, but keep the door open so that it doesn't close in their face.

That doesn't make sense. They said they're surprised men open doors for men in the Midwest, because they don't in NY and CT. Why would I ever an asshole for being courteous? Please explain.

That's because ALL women are Chaotic.

In the Midwest we open the door, pull back, give a hand gesture to go through, and then follow in after him

>tfw have to pretend to be french when i travel abroad so people don't associate me with the anglosphere

thanks americans you fat cunts

Meh, I'd only do that if he was carrying something big or something.

>G'day cunt
>wow he must be American
Does this happen often?

>Do you eat a burger and keep thinking "This was a cow, this was a cow, this was a cow" then entire time?
Not like that but fuck yes I do. Makes me feel good knowing my meat is quality and came from a real animal. Sure I dont visualize it getting slaughtered while I eat but I do understand what it is and where it came from. Hell it even makes it taste better, knowing that it's freshly ground glesh from a real grass fed Swiss cow.

>and came from a real animal.

As opposed to Unicorn meat?

*flesh

9/10 people I met in Japan thought I was American, even a couple of eurotrash girls I met at a hub

>As opposed to Unicorn meat?
As opposed to the heavily processed garbage described in the thread and the people seemingly unaware of where their food comes from, also described in thread and evident in video.

Asians tend to assume every white person is American ironically enough.

>daily reminder that reality shows like this are scripted to be cringy/get emotional response from the viewer.
isn't obvious?

Honestly I wouldn't eat it either

he's lucky its not balut

obviously they made it more exotic than it was you can buy already chopped lechon and I really doubt they eat outside all the time

>TLC

that's your answer, it's a fucking show

I cant it cringes me too much.

He looks Jewish

UMA

It's not processed enough

I assume the head and foot are only for the stock

It's TLC "reality" show bullshit, they were probably paid to act like that. I've been to a pig roast and no one cries.

Then again I live in an area where hunting and fishing are very common. Pretty sure I severed my first animal head when I was like 10.