Is Russia the ultimate proof that intelligence differences between nations is cultural and not race/biology...

Is Russia the ultimate proof that intelligence differences between nations is cultural and not race/biology? They have top chess masters and things like that but the population in general obviously is very low IQ.

Other urls found in this thread:

pushingrubberdownhill.com/2017/07/03/the-denial-at-the-heart-of-the-australian-way-of-life/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_class
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natalya_Naryshkina#Life
themoscowtimes.com/news/hiv-in-siberia-58477
youtube.com/watch?v=_g8t2tp6o6g
youtube.com/watch?v=YmgiyComFck
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how obvious?

and hackers

>They have top chess masters and things like that
they're mostly jews

Are Australians the proof that you don't need a working brain to post on imageboards?

Communism for long year make retarded to anyone

no

yes

russian average IQ is not "very low" according to any relevant study, they fall within the mid-ground of white IQ-spectrum

All memes aside, an average person from any country is rather stupid, and compared to an average Japanese or, may Allah forgive me for typing their name, a sc*andinavian, an average Russian certainly won't look better. But compared to an average anglo he will look like a genius.

lmao don't mock the anglo master race

>usa
>israel
????

лecбиянкa

>a sc*andinavian, an average Russian certainly won't look better

Don't know wether I should feel insulted or not

Dude, let's be honest here. Every country in the world has a population that ranges from the dumbest low class to educated elite, and depending on the economical situation an average person will be better or worse, with some war torn African country in the low end of the spectrum and something like Luxembourg in the high end. Anglo countries are the only ones in the world, where population consists of a tiny educated elite and just a sea of utter human trash. Be it UK, Australia, America, anything.

ктo?

I might hate you, but credit where credit is due. Scandinavian societies are uniformly prosperous and developed. Doesn't make you less shit as human beings, of course.

That sounds like brainwashed commie talk

haha no, you are literally deluded as fuck. People see our trash more often since english is the lingua franca and Anglos are self depreciating, thus more likely to show it.

No, you are worse because even the poorest people here have access to a decent education.

Russia is shit

We have seen too much of just how trashy Anglo tourists are to believe that. Anglo societies are like 5% highly educated and powerfull elite and 95% chav trash.

lmao another deluded tard.

I mean, don't get me wrong. Your elite are probably some of the most capable in the world. That's why you have been so succesfull. Doesn't change the fact that the vast majority of you are subhuman trash though.

Being able to read and write is literally the only education an average anglo gets. And even then, you can barely use your own language. Or rather 'you're own language'.

Ok Ivan, i believe you.

Jesus, you are trash.

>brainwashed commie talk
>literally deluded as fuck
>lmao another deluded tard
The worst thing about having an IQ of 80 is that everyone around you is an idiot

they've done far more than Australia so I don't know what you're on about.

Yes

part 2

Good thing IQ doesn't mean shit, I'm a 80 IQ gypsy brainlet and I'm routinely cucking americans out of jobs in software engineering. Not to mention I can understand new things quite easily with a bit of work. How you study makes a huge difference

pushingrubberdownhill.com/2017/07/03/the-denial-at-the-heart-of-the-australian-way-of-life/

>Being the son of two immigrant parents who came to Australia in the 1970s (I was born in Australia in 1981), I have been able to witness clear differences in attitudes to work, consumption, savings, debt, etc between myself and my peers in the Illawarra region in southern in NSW. I have also been able to talk to many 2nd generation Australians from non-British and non-Irish backgrounds who have witnessed some of the same differences in cultural behaviour that I have observed and whose parents also saw the same differences when they came to Australia in the 1940s, 1950s and 1960s from Southern or Eastern Europe.

>As a native born Australian, (1971), with ancestry in Australia going back to the early 1800s, I entirely agree with your observations on the cultural unwillingness of Australians to save and for their propensity to throw away their money with just about any excuse. I only came to this understanding myself after I spent 10 years outside Australia without returning during that period.

>But Australia is on a fast train to economic ruin that is cheered on by the passengers and the drivers of that train. The government and the people are in it together. I have had so many conversations with my fellow Australians over the last few years on topics ranging from spending habits, to saving habits, to the purchase of homes, and to the willingness to take on extraordinary amounts of personal debt.

>They are in complete and total denial. As far as they are concerned, real estate always, and I mean always increases in value, no matter what happens overseas or may have happened in Australia’s past. And if you ever dare to suggest that they might be better off servicing those enormous loans instead of going out for their smashed avo breakfast then just sit back and watch the infantile temper tantrums.

seems like Austrialia is 100% trash though

>speaking english
>using the internet
>telling anglos that they are retarded on Sup Forums, made by an Anglo.
Really makes you think

>I can understand new things quite easily
So... you're not actually low IQ? Even though most gypsies are. It just proves my point further that intelligence is not biological

I'm sure even the process of tying your shoelaces makes you think really hard.

No, it's an ultimate proof that intelligence depends on wealth and ability to use the knowledge.

>Anglo countries are a sea of human trash
ok Ivan, where is your comeback for this

where's the wiki page for that

I have no idea what this is or how it disproves any of my points.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_class

I consider that my performance is not due to IQ but due to how I study, I have a whole system in place to make it easier to remember. I can't just read a technical book and apply things I learned from it after just one pass.

>Really makes you think
Careful you don't hurt your head - it's where you put your food in.

>vatnik delusions itt

Lmao, accept your defeat already

thanks

>global boker face

>Lmao
How can I not accept defeat when faced with such disarming arguments. You win, you can now pee in your mouth in celebration.

Yay, i won. Actually i thought Russians would of had pee'd in the their mouths when the Soviet Union fell, you know since they couldn't figure out that capitalism was superior.

>would of had pee'd
This is like a cherry on top.

>Anglo delusions

Anglos along with the Germans are responsible for 99% of all the evil in the world.

Teens will be teens no matter which country they come from. Trying to have an argument with them is as stupid and pointless as barking at a dog.

Why are you defending our shit race?

>intelligence differences between nations is cultural and not race/biology?
>They have top chess masters and things like that but the population in general obviously is very low IQ
those with higher IQ always have a significant amount of finnic/germanic or any other non-russian blood throwing through their veins. ethnic russians who are almost pure slavs are dumb as hell

No its the proof that communism ruins everything
See china for ex.

>Talking this much out of your ass

retarded gopnik

Ivan, calling someone a gopnik won't help you improve the situation. why do you think russian ruling class and elites were almost always non-ethnic russian (or at least partly non-ethnic russian), from ruriks to catherine the great to stalin to putin? because stupid russians can't even rule themselves, it's easy as hell to manipulate them and use them however you want, they are dumb as a brick, both men and women. at least the women tend to look pretty.

so now you hate yourself.

Yes. You are right.

also did you know that even the mother of peter the great, Natalya Naryshkina, was a tatar? lmao
>Coming from a noble family of Tatar descent,[1][2][3]
you can find the sources there
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natalya_Naryshkina#Life
lol i had thought that at least he was pure russian

t. bydlo

go overdose on Krokodil or something

Russian IQ is low because the crime riddled Siberia brings it down, I am sure European Russia is at around 100.

He is a ukrainian, m8.

very true.

lel this is how an average russian argues. it (not even him) thinks that if it calls someone a ukrainian, a muslim, a jew whatever it somehow automatically makes the arguments of its opponent invalid.

>Russian IQ is low because the crime riddled Siberia brings it down, I am sure European Russia is at around 100.
>Siberia brings it down

Fuck off, Idiot. All European Russia is shit except Moscow and SPb

kek
i recall a parody on the radio that everybody in russia is a hacker (originally it was a song from 90ss that every man is a womanizer)

Easy there, Mykola. Your inferiority complex is showing.

>Anglo countries are a sea of human trash

t. gypsy

>percentage of people who speak english
>according to russia's 2010 population census
it was basically like "do you speak english, you dumb siberian imbecile?" (asked in russian of course), "oh yeah sure i do", the imbecile responded

>a ukrainian, a muslim, a jew whatever it somehow automatically makes the arguments of its opponent invalid.

it's true though. The moment you know someone is a hohol you can safely discard anything it says

it is impossible to be inferior to a nation of useless alcoholic slaves of putin, even if i was ukrainian

>this """european""" """russian"" butthurt

Nice.

>it
*they. Ukrainians are still humans. They may not look or act like it, but they still are.

no, Ivan, this not how humans argue. besides i could call you a muslim for example and your opinion would instantly become of even less importance but this is not how things work among actual humans, it works only among russians

VERY good pic

i have never seen russians argue with each other on this board before

I meant to write *it beacuse hohols really are not human

t. gypsy

Actually, we do it all the time here.

be careful, Arseniy, don't accidentally touch your mommy who is probably carrying aids after those days when she was serving her clients non-stop. i know it's not how aids usually spreads but who know to what degree it evolved in your siberean freak towns

themoscowtimes.com/news/hiv-in-siberia-58477

Unfortunately, they are. And it is our duty as the humanity to help them and turn them into something resembling normal people. The road will be arduous, but it has to be done.

>anglisky yazikom

This means english language I think, the command on english is the equivalent of openness to the internet or foreign culture overall, not intelligence, but nice false dichotomy. Yet I can't conceive the alaskan looking citizen of verkhoyansk to speak english, not even an A2 level unlike Misha who plays cs go in his comfy Volgograd apartment.

>gypsy
it's getting ridiculous. first i was a jew, then i turned into a muslim and also a ukrainian apparently, now i am a gypsy

>not embracing your heritage
come home slightly brown man

I refuse to believe this

Is there a difference between any of those? You are probably a P*lack as well.

Yes, we will infect the whole of Russia soon.

>population in general obviously is very low IQ.
Average IQ in Russia is a normal European average.
Get fucked kike

Russian IQ is literally the same as in western Europe you fucktwat

We Russians are dumbest nation on the Earth, what's wrong with you?

>Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias wherein people of low ability suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their cognitive ability as greater than it is. The cognitive bias of illusory superiority derives from the metacognitive inability of low-ability persons to recognize their own ineptitude.
I live in Novorossiysk where half the jobs require at least a passable level of English. Yet someone with a passable level would probably say that their English wasn't really good, while someone whose level was like "a chicken, the table, house" would be all like "Yah, native level speak, yes, of course."

You are the most obvious ukr to ever ukr out on an imageboard.

>not white (check)
>not european (check)
>not slavs (check)
>very low IQ (check)

We are Africa tier

>RIDF has come to the rescue
what took it so long, comrades? couldn't set up a proxy?

Your city is ugly shit as all siberian towns

Teach them then, Kazakh-kun

>Novorossiysk where half the jobs require at least a passable level of English
it's not true. if fact it is so wring that it even makes it seem ridiculous

Зaчeм в Hoвopoce aнглийcкий?

>in general obviously is very low IQ

youtube.com/watch?v=_g8t2tp6o6g

>in general obviously is very low IQ

youtube.com/watch?v=YmgiyComFck