/V4/ + friends

Víkend edition

I am awake

Dobré ráno

Will this thread be /v5/ when or if Austria joins?

Will this thread be /v5/ when or if Austria joins?

no
fuck Austria and the West

i am awake

welcome to your thread

welcome to your thread

thanks

dzień dobry koledzy

>0 resources
>economies dependent totally on western investments
>developed and not in poverty solely because of European money
>LETS FUCK THE WEST! WE ARE FREEE!

You are all ungrateful greedy cunts

going to get a haricut soon lads

wtf I am getting a haircut in exactly one hour and half

nice
i have to be there in 45 mins

what kind of haircuts are you going to get?
>inb4 undercut
pls have some self respect

i dont know how to explain it

This is my haircut minus the korean face obviously

dunno man I am way too autistic for any kind of style that needs explanation, I just make it shorter and keep the shape the way it is. I just NEED my sides as short as possible, I'd like them shaved actually but the hairdresser just makes them shorter than they are which is just OK. My gf said she loves when sides are shaved or very short. But I also have to have the top short as well because I have annoying OCD compulsion to spin my hair which makes me calm so I need everything short in general. I don't know what kind of style I can ask that's just short all around but especially on sides.

wow, you must look like a tremendous faggot

I'd rather look like a faggot than a fucking 56% nigger

>víkend
piatok is a full-fledged work day

mmyea but I won't be surprised if this chleba lasts until tomorrow, Friday has the víkend feeling already anyway

I achieved the perfect borders, all of Western Slavs, Hungarians and Romanians united under one

true, true
fridays are for reading Level and for lazy comfiness with gf

You need Croatia for the Mediterranean strategic access and Constantinople for the black see control.

>Sami
wtf
also you can make them even more perfect by conquering Pskov and surrounding few provinces and converting culture
btw, that's a lot of eastern slavs and balts too unless you genocide all of their cultures
oh and take Carihrad

Máš dneska nějáké plany?

>not taking Pomorze
>Ottomans hold territories in Europe
3/10 see me after class
would be 2/10 but I gave you a bonus point for becoming a republic

>polish intelligence

>plany
plány
and yes, my plan for today is reading and lazing around, maybe playing some vidya later in the evening. I really need to take off the tension from my studies. Might have to alter these plans based on what certain other people say
you?

Why play as Poland/Lithuania when Bohemia exists?

gonna cook some pasta with minced meat, cheese and ajvar
opinions?

love me some spaghetti

your choice of ingredients is commendable, regardless of how I detest pasta

nic moc, budu se dívat na nějaký film a vypít pivo jako vždy

>vypít
use budu pít pivo instead. Vypit is drink up, means you'll drink with the intention of emptying the beers into yourself, not the intention of enjoying a beer.
Also the way you built the sentence invites the use of pít. You could use vypiju pivo, but it would still sound like you don't really want to drink, you just want the beer in your gut

Oh damn, I think that's just my brain thinking in the Lithuanian way
Thanks
Would pít in that context mean that I am going to just drink a little bit of it as to enjoy and not continuoulsy doing it whole evening? I kinda need the opposite of vypít even if my native society expects otherwise

I think that would fuck up my border aesthetic as the Eastern Empire

But that would look disgusting
And Ottos are a work in progress

>baranyai háromszög in a*strian hands
NEM NEM SOHA

>Old Prussian
wtf is your game outdated or what

yea hungarian isnt in carpathian culture, this pepik is playing some old version

i think he's playing some sort of mod
i thonk in the latest patch transylvania had a distinct transylvanian culture and romanian and slovakian was in the same culture group with that and hungarian
lmaoing at romania being latin culture group though

pepik pirated the game

budu pít is generally I will drink, without any negative or positive notion to itself. If you want something gentler, you could use budu popíjet pivo, a good translation to that would be I'll sip beer. It implies drinking small amounts, but for a prolonged period. If you just want to say you'll have a beer, you can literally say dám si pivo.

The game is up to date, thats probably just because of my Extended timeline mod. As you can see, there is no impassable terrain either.

Romania has its own culture group, it just has similar colour to Italian

I see. In Lithuanian, to drink is 'gerti' (water, anything) and 'I will drink' is 'gersiu' but if you ask someone what they will do on Friday and that person says 'gersiu' it 99% means that he will be getting shitfaced or continue doing it whole weekend. 'Išgersiu' means I will drink with the intention to empty the container (išgersiu puodelį kavos - I will drink a cup of coffe((until it's empty))). In my case it would be 'atsigersiu' which is like... drink a bit from it or from the top of it or just until the thirst is gone. For example if you are riding a bicycle and you get hot and sweaty and you want to ask someone to give you something to drink you would say 'duok atsigerti' (give me to drink a little). That's what I'd like to imply with my plan tonight, that maybe I am going to drink it but not even finish it or just sip it slowly. It seems to be the case with popíjet pivo and dám si pivo (does that literally mean I will give myself a beer?)

Is that mod fun? Is it the one with all the modern countries possible? I heard you can have shit like Roman Empire and Soviet Union in one map.

wypiję piwko (drink a beer)
żłopnę piwko (gulp a beer)
wysącze piwko (drain a beer)
walnę piwko (hit a beer)
ciachnę piwko (slash a beer)
wychylę piwko (incline a beer)
jebnę piwko (hit a beer)(vulgar)

i love polish language

strzele piwko

there are many more, those were just off the top of my head

Its incredibly fun, it basically gives you an option to create and play as anything you want. You basically have the basic game expanded hundred times over.
Basically, it is possible, but it happens rarely, and its mostly when Separatist rebels succeed, they sometimes found a modern nation (i.e. Czech republic instead of Bohemia)

Pic related is my northern finno-ugric kingdom

>basically
>basically
>basically

Blobbing on British isles is super comfy

>suffering from chronic stress for years
>doc prescribes rilmenidin
>pop a pill

pic rel
me in an hour

Dobrý den vespolek

>suffering from chronic stress for years
How about not being such a huge fucking pussy. I am stressed 24/7 and i learned to live with it, because thats what anyone who isn't a fucking sissy does.

4X games are too complex for me, the most I find enjoyable is Total War.
t. brainlet

you just need to learn the basics and eu4 is one of the easier grand strategy games

>vr game where you play as anime girls.

Being this much assblasted proves you're wrong.

going strong lads
haven't drunk alcohol for nearly 30 hours now

wh*Te people never fail to disappoint me

any more pics of femvak?

You should have taken better care of them.
Without others to lead the way the Slovaks regress to their natural state.

Is it weird that I always order exactly the same pizza every Friday from the same place?

Nah, I do it too.
Not every week though.

én is baranya vagyok

korcs

Pécsfejű? :DD

not at all
what toppings?

tomato sauce, mozzarella, anchovies, capers

heló :DD

Heló :DD

yea thats weird as fuck

/haircut4/

fugg I just had two small shots of starka at work

i'd eat it tbqh

what's wrong
it's one of the most classic combinations

fish on pizza is disgusting imo

>no corn
>no pineapple

>he never experienced top tier carp pizza

if you say so, it all comes down to preference after all
ebin :DD

Fucking hell I want a big pizza now thanks a lot
just don't feel like spending 10 €

eww :D
yea right
i prefer sour cream to tomato sauce on pizza so my opinion should be disregarded anyway

no, Friday is the universal pizza day around the world.

dont do it litvin, buy some beers and snacks instead

iktf pizza is expensive for me. jelly of all the people that can get it for like 4 euros

i did it on tuesday
best pizza i had in months and i eat a lot of pizza
DO IT

I can get top tier 40cm pizza for 7€ with delivery, or a shitty one for 5€, bretty good deal to be honest
but with pizza i have to buy wine too, so it ends up closer to 10€ total anyways

>pizza
>wine

with pizza you drink coke or beer

eh I'll just get chips and slap a sandwich with slice of tomato and cucumber instead, can't afford this shit and it'd make me feel terrible

autism but funny one.

>coke
i don't waste money on liquids that don't contain alcohol
>beer
acceptable, but i prefer wine with foods like this
>"I'll just get chips"
>can't afford food
litwin please

come on it's friday
I have plenty of pasta with pesto and veggies with feta cheese though so might make salad again and buy eggs

>pica
that's so cute

you need meat to be strong and healthy
picza is pussy here :DDD

My stove broke after 4 months of usage my friend, I can't fry or boil anything big

>picza is pussy here :DDD
nice
i also agree with the meat part

be a good boy and buy a big chunk of kiełbasa, a jar of horseradish, and some nice beer to go with it (but not kozel cerny it's awful pepiks give me my money back you useless shits)