/brit/

nottz with a z you cunt edition

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/parliaments-of-canada-australia-new-zealand-and-the-united-kingdom-advocate-and-introduce-legislation-promoting-the-free-movement-of-citizens-between-canada-australia-new-zealand-and-the-united-kingdom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penistone
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sue

Error: You must wait 3 minutes 52 seconds before posting a duplicate reply.

FON

Why can't you?

smoke weed not fish

Post LEGS haha

/fit/ btfo

ah yes, the African-American Chiwetel Ejiofor

Stop posting this slant

Who's that gut lord marching, you should cut down on your porklife mate, get some exercise

hairy subhuman

shes 24

The jokes write themselves

Far from being fat lad, it's the angle
I weigh 70 kilos for 1,78m

I get what you mean but technically you writing a joke is a joke writing another joke

>70 kilos for 1,78m

you're fat

fat

change.org/p/parliaments-of-canada-australia-new-zealand-and-the-united-kingdom-advocate-and-introduce-legislation-promoting-the-free-movement-of-citizens-between-canada-australia-new-zealand-and-the-united-kingdom
business idea: make the urls of your site depdent on the page title no matter how long it is

What kind of dog is this

Woah, guess I am

Post fucking machines

12cm taller than but same weight
Didn't even consider deciphering this post

who is this and where did u get it

>title

love notts

it's me. i sent him pics

prince harry is such a bender, would HEEM him if I saw him on the street

Makes me feel itchy lad. Here's one of my nice jumpers so we can have a friendly thread.

what do you love about Noteatingham

femvak from /v4/

the twitter employee who deleted realdonaldtrump is an obvious false flag agent . a right winger trying to make it look like lefties are all pro censorship fascists

didn't take much, did it

good place, simple as

neet = rorke
>too much spare time and self-reflection. has grandiose concerns about the world without really actually engaging in it. tied in with this are self-awareness of shortcomings compensatef for with political ideology. easily startled, very depressed - rorkeism provides easy scapegoats

student = leftypol/sheed
>brainwashed by his lecturers, no experience of the real world, seduced by easy to swallow theories and critiques.

wagecuck = centrist
>realises politics is pointless, realised he is trapped, realises that whatever it is rorkes and sheeds are talking about its too abstract and in either scenario he'd still be toiling. only wishes for the easing of his toiling but is never rewarded this. dreams of a day when there will be no more toil, not on the morrow, not on the morrow thereafer and not on morrows to come.

Told the gf that I was thinking of buying a new watch a while back and she got this for me today

Gonna have to get her something in return
Will still go this weekend to look at the watches and buy one myself

How many sheep had to lay down their lives for this badboy?

Wish I was wealthy and had a GF so I could go on a Norweigan Fjord cruise with her

lycamobile on every street outside the centre

couldn't give less of a shit about jewish teens being diddled just want good acting

might take mine on one just to spite you now

>$10 replica omega

come on mate

>is my ass too big user?

it's NOT ok to be white

tweeting is one short step away from talking to yourself like a crazy person

do it and post pics

any gay lads in

>ass

fuck off yank

hows it any different to facebook or instagram posts

should i have eggs or soup for lunch?

proud owner of a replica LA galaxy kit because of are becks

did someone cum on her

business idea : trust a gin drinker

Really angry that so much drama bullshit is caused on Twitter that it's effecting real life.

Everything is fake here but it's still nice of her

tweeting is one short step away from posting on /brit/

The kid isnt his. Its black as fuck, at least 5 shades blacker than Nia even. Thats why they dont show it to anyone. Nia cheated on Bill with the nigger from that ""movie"" she had a "part" in last year. Its on vimeo and the dates check out.

I also know for a fact, when the baby was born Bill started making slight mentions for a paternity test, at which point Nia flipped the fuck out and ousted him from his own house. That was 2 weeks after the baby was born. Bill was living in a hotel for 5 days, eventually Nia's brother convinced him that the baby is super black because of some of their super black ancestors. Bullshit of course, but Bill desperately needs the lie. Especially when Nia's brother straight up told him that she would sooner file for divorce than let the baby have a paternity test. So, he apologized to her, swore he would drop the paternity test mentions and she took him back. I feel so fucking bad about the guy, I wish I never learned any of this shit.

it's not

neither is this

egg soup

Literally why should I care

nice fanfic you faggot

None mate. Cashmere silk blend.
Full jealous that Sruli Recht moved to your part of the world. Would murder plenty of sheep to get his gear.

That's what he gets for being a beta cuck and not standing up for himself.

*drives on a parkway*
*parks on a driveway*

why do you know so much about a random stand up comedian who has 5 minute acting roles every so often lol

gf just sent me this

it's true

The lovely Nia

can't remember what its like to have friends

got a willy

t. comedy central

A chore

Make a friends spreadsheet and re-connect

didn't have friends from about the age of 14 until i was 18 and i think i acclimatised to it too well
now i don't really like having friends or having to do stuff with them, i much prefer to sit at home and shitpost t bh

bloke on tube with a swastika on his knuckle

What a cunt, not seen anything like that in London in all the years I've lived here, closest was some combat 18 weirdos wrecking the bogs of a boozer in tooting in about 1998.

I really wanted to tell him what a dickhead he is but there were lots of families around and somehow it seemed a bit of a risk, really pissed me off.

not sure i understand this post

not having good poos lately
might be in a bit of trouble

plot all your past present and future friends on a spreadsheet, contact them one by one and cross them off as you go:
>wanker
>drifted apart
>weirdo
>deece
>solid mate

absolutely convinced that a so-called friend invited me to a small discord group to pen me off away from the main social group while being able to keep an eye on me.

on the one hand that severely overweights my importance to him, on the other i can see him taking a cautious approach

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penistone

LOL

Harriet harman told the ashtray joke

poo niggers are rioting in melbourne again lads

rice niggers would never do this

Any phoneposting toilsmen present?

can't believe there are people called peniston who haven't change their name decades ago

>plot your future friends

I'm phoneposting friend

the cockburn's just pretend its pronounced differently

This is why I hate people

Hope you ruin him

mum wants to get a boarder in the guest room

fingers crossed for a cute girl desu

Or change it completely like in the case of Olivia Wilde

don't cross your fingers too much mate, you might need 'em

would have worked better if you changed it to a dollar you know

thought that was just a stage name

but she probably spread more stds after she changed her name