Mrw a southern european says they're white

>mrw a southern european says they're white

>this is a white 44 years old

Jesus christ, what happened to him? I'm exactly his age, and he looks 20 years older than me.

>mfw he can't even kill his best friend like a man

>>mrw

and even worst
>goes to his friend's property and kills him in his own home and then claims self defense

it's called living on welfare and living in a cramped home with his 4 kids and autistic wife

I'm on disability for a cripplingly painful condition that's been chronic for the last seven and a half years, and I don't look anywhere near as haggard as that fucker.

it has really shitty form.

don't know? the guy was in prison and now he lives in a cramped cabin with a lot of people. Must be stressing for that guy. Varg never even worked

Get out of my country you shitskin lover

>guy does something stupid and illegal
>Tell him it was stupid and illegal
>REEE YOU LIKE BBC
You get out of my country. You fucking autist. Go to france and suck his autistic dick

Didn't he also claim that Euronymous slipped on glass, that this was how he died.
Very manly.

I don't understand why Varg's band hung out together when they all hated each other. When some band member died, their reaction was
>he was an inferior musician anyway, good riddance lol

A bunch of edgy, petty sociopaths

>mfw i see a Varg post
day ruined

Oh and then there was the euronymous thing too.

20 years of prison before the norway cells become hotel

>Varg's band
Mayhem wasn't Vargs band, he only played for their first studio album iirc
Yeah everyone except Immortal was an edgefag in that scene.

Kristian was a gullible, delusional retard even before he decided to try and one-up Dead for infamy by stabbing Oystein in the back. I hope he has night terrors every fucking night.

He didn't look anywhere near that prematurely aged when he got out. Is this what living in France does to a guy?

I bet he has nightmares from when Cypriot dicks penetrated his mom

his mental instability grew after he got out

really selective genetic
i'm a bit autist about these thing so i read a lot
it's the arrangement of the bones of skull
and of course his hair become white prematurely

so that's why he hates greece

Yeah, his whole hatred of Meds comes from that fact.
Not even kidding.