This is a normal sight in America

>This is a normal sight in America

Why do they do this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/news/2008/080613/full/news.2008.889.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do Americans not have hatchback cars? Why are they all coupés?

Their logic is that luxury cars are saloons and not hatchbacks, therefore a Ford Fiesta saloon will more prestigious than a Ford Fiesta hatchback as well.

nature.com/news/2008/080613/full/news.2008.889.html

>Bumper stickers reveal link to road rage

It should come as no surprise that Americans think they are important and their opinion is important, or find it relevant to mark their opinion territory against rivaling opinions. It's just an extension of their general aggressive, self-important mindset.

Americans love inefficiency. And since all of their cities revolve around their cancerous car culture the overall size of a vehicle as well as the rear passanger seat rarely.

german here must have a point. If you look at american houses they're massive, adorned with shitty ornaments everywhere and designed to look nice when viewed through binoculars but you get close and realize that external walls are made of plastic. American concept of luxury is similar to roma/gypsy concept of luxury.

Capitalist culture leads people to think that the only way they can express themselves is by buying things to show everyone. A silver lining to living in a free society.

Aren't sedans popular in Poland and Russia as well?

Sedans are by far the least popular bodytype sold in Poland.
You will see them anyways because a used car from western europe will be vastly cheaper as a sedan than as a hatchback/kombi but that's the only reason.

Estate (kombi) with a diesel engine is the most popular type of car both in terms of sales as well as people looking for them online.

It's a freedom thang. You commies wouldnt understand.

>federal terrorist hunting permit

what the fuck even

I meant to quote this

Is this a typical hybrid car in USA?

Slightly surprised the plate isn’t personalized. Something like J1HADTH1S or LUVARMY

THE WIPER BLADE

FIX THE DAMN WIPER BLADE

New bumper sticker or new wiper blade?

decisions, decisions

does this people have any idea how cringy they look ?

>one sticker says USA should mind their own business and drill for their own oil
>other stickers says fuck muslims and support our troops dying for foreigner's oil.
Besides, hes all about USA USA yet drives a gookwagon.
Americans aren't exactly the brightest people out there?

i don't have stickers on my car, but i do know people who do. never that extreme though.

>Listening to NOFX after 18 years old.

Lol this

are they all obese shart in mart kinda americans or just they loud "i want to talk to the manager" kinda american

I've seen some raggar shitboxes do the same thing, but it fits them pretty well imo