Why are Hungarians so goddamn obsessed with fruits?

good question

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand /kurva anyátok/. The humour is extremely subtle, and without the ability to understand multiple layers of irony most of the jokes will go over your head. There’s also the posters nihilistic outlook, which makes their personalities even more complex drawing heavily from Japanese cartoons, namely anime for instance. The posters understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike /kurva anyátok/ truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in user’s existential catchphrase “DIE YOU FUCKING MUTT,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Matt Furie’s famous cartoon Pepe the frog. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as /kurva anyátok/’s genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. "What's with the fruits?", "What does kurva anyátok mean?", "Why do you always post an apple?" they ask themselves. What fools.. how I pity them.

Fruit is a luxury reserved for the upper class in Hungary. The only things that grow there are onions and wheat.

Cus they're always hung(a)ry xD

why would you want fruit when you have onions?

It's the átok, the curse makes them unpredictable and misterious.

Hungarian onions have more vitamins anyway

because they are aways hungary

Try to make that fucking joke again and I personally going to force you to rebuild all of our castles that your ancestors blow up.

Stone by stone....

Give me some of that átok senpai

You’re not you when you’re Hungary

>get beaten by the descendants of some steppe niggers

remind me again, how long did the battle of mohaç lasted?

hungry hungary xDxD

Kurva anyátok

CUZ THEY ARE ALWAYS SO HUNG(A)RY XXXXXDDDDDDDDD

Hungary for Turkey?

bump

>be descendants of steppe niggers
>get beaten by descendants of other steppe niggers

AYY LMAO. WHO DID DIS?