Why would you be rude to your bros?

>bros
lol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Lithuanian_Commonwealth

Seem like bros to me.

WE WUZ LITHUANIA!

>Seem like bros to me.
We were forced into it
They polonized our lands and tried to polonize all of Grand Duchy Of Lithuanian including Ruthenian lands that were part of GDL,they sent polish priests and just other subhumans that weren't welcome in their own lands
They stole our capital and tried overthrowing our government after we regained it in 19th century
Armija krajowa killed thousands of Lithuanians in Vilnius region

The paraguayan war

Paraguayan war

Elite Bulgarian grand strategy as usual

Belarus is the "descendant" state of the Grand Duchy, not Lithuania.

>polonized
Ruthenian nobility polonized themselves for their private benefit, stop lying you shit eater.

Pic related is Poland and Lithuania!

good taste

why are lithshits so butthurt about us?

Is it because they are nigger tier subhumans?

youtube.com/watch?v=r5Ttm6bhgbQ

>Ruthenian nobility polonized themselves for their private benefit, stop lying you shit eater.
Why are you lying? There was no Ruthenian nobility there was only lands devastated by Mongols, so you just overpowered people who have long have been crushed by the mongols
>t. Polonized Lithuanian

>There was no Ruthenian nobilit
kek at shituanian historical education
almost like listening to ukrainians

>polish historians
ahh yes so unbiased and truthful

definitely not as permanently buttblasted and more importantly - sovieticized as yours.

>woof woof woof

good boy, sit.

>it's yet another lithuanian thread about poland

polish dog subhuman
>its another nationalistic pole living in another country
top lel

butthurt sovietlet

subhuman dog

nice to meet you, I'm user

subhuman dog

lol

fucking shituanian shitbag

I'd toss that skinny faggot looking shituanian punk over the wall to his death.

litfini jedzą gówno

KARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

KARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

>keyboard warriors
lmao Vilnius will be forever ours hahhaha Lithuanians literally make up the majority of the city and there is nothing that you can do about it hahahahaha

yeah about that

fuck shituania and fuck this shithole as well.

I hope russia invades both of these shit holes

and I laugh at the idea that the idiots here have an obligation to assist "NATO" allies should russia decide to exterminate you vermin

lol fuck deal, I'm going to sit back and laugh as they fuck you bitches up by the millions

Lithuania is a qt european country and Lithuanians themselves are bro tier fellas. Unlike Poleshits! Fuck you slavic shitlords

then go live there you substitute piece of shit of a piece of shit

Kek, I am not slav, Pepik

wow this went really well

every single time since 2012
I wish we could go to 2010 when I was shitposting with my fellow Lithuanians against Russians

they why you replying to me you piece of fucking shit?

I dont give a rats ass about shituania's woes or their whores

Why are you buttblasted, Ivan, calm down

>let some lithuanian pagan redneck duke marry our qt thicc loli king for the mutual benefits of both countries and peacefully develop that into a full-fledged union over the following centuries
>WE WUZ FORCED INTO IT AN SHIEEEETAS
I know you're fishing for (You)s, but the messed up thing is that there are some litwins out there who actually think like that

>The Sejm met in January 1569, near the Polish town of Lublin, but did not reach an agreement. One of the points of contention was the right of Poles to settle and own land in the Grand Duchy. After most of the Lithuanian delegation under the leadership of Vilnius voivod Mikołaj "Rudy" Radziwiłł left Lublin on 1 March, the king announced the incorporation into the Crown of Podlachia, Volhynia and the Kiev palatinate (on 6 June), with wide approval from the local gentry. Bratslav and eastern Podolia were also transferred to Poland.
>The Lithuanians were forced to return to the Sejm under the leadership of Jan Hieronimowicz Chodkiewicz (father of Jan Karol Chodkiewicz) and to continue negotiations, using slightly different tactics than Mikołaj "Rudy" Radziwiłł.

>chasing away tourists from a tourist attraction
holy shit hahahahaha
ONLY litshits can be this retarded
>KARRR KARRR KARRR
literal autism

why is the african flag sperging out on the poles?

>Mikołaj "Rudy" Radziwiłł
>both name and surname written in Polish
ayyyyyy

Polonized Lithuanian is still Lithuanian, he clearly cared for Lithuanian sovereignty he clearly considered himself a Lithuanian

>with wide approval from the local gentry
>Pepik
stop misusing stereotypes, you dumb memespouter
Pepik = Czech

>he clearly cared for Lithuanian sovereignty
he clearly cared for his private property, meanwhile the gentry didn't mind at all

ITT