I see a comment about Japanese work to death in gaijin websites sometimes, but today Japan is not in worst 20

I see a comment about Japanese work to death in gaijin websites sometimes, but today Japan is not in worst 20.
Update your knowledge, thank you.

Other urls found in this thread:

rug.nl/ggdc/productivity/pwt/
oecd-ilibrary.org/industry-and-services/oecd-compendium-of-productivity-indicators_22252126
oecd.org/employment/emp/ANNUAL-HOURS-WORKED.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Average annual hours worked is defined as the total number of hours actually worked per year divided by the average number of people in employment per year. Actual hours worked include regular work hours of full-time, part-time and part-year workers, paid and unpaid overtime, hours worked in additional jobs, and exclude time not worked because of public holidays, annual paid leave, own illness, injury and temporary disability, maternity leave, parental leave, schooling or training, slack work for technical or economic reasons, strike or labour dispute, bad weather, compensation leave and other reasons. The data cover employees and self-employed workers. This indicator is measured in terms of hours per worker per year.

Are you the same jap poster from yesterday about japan's suicide rate using a taco proxy?

This argument is moot because workers are pressured to not register overtime hours.

a meme actually. The actual issue is that they don;t take holidays or days off.

>>Japanese workers on average put in about 200 hours of unpaid overtime annually, estimates Baba, a former Bank of Japan official. He calculated that by comparing two sets of government data, one which shows how much companies paid in overtime and one where workers report their total working hours. The comparison shows people work longer than their paycheck says.

Doesn't take into account travel time or lack of free days.

They should learn with the BLACK men of the mediterranean and look at Portugal. We have 50 holidays a year and if one of those happens to land on a tuesday or thursday we are in our right to take monday or friday off as well. This has made the last bastion of the rightful owners of europe the greatest economic superpower in the world and win eurovision and the euro cup in the same year.

There are so many lies and contradictions in Japanese statistics.
Especially statistics of unemployment rate are particularly so.
It is not considered unemployed unless it is registered in the Public Employment Security Office.

Japan's infamous long working hours are world famous.
There is a working habit of overtime service in Japan.
Foreigners probably can not adapt to such inconvenience.
If you want to work in Japan, you should work at a foreign-affiliated company.
However, it is impossible unless the ability is very high.

You had better discard your idea of getting everything ideal.
Sightseeing is the wisest choice if you come to Japan.
Nobody wants to work too long and suddenly die, do not you?

I see a comment about Polish shit country in gaijin websites sometimes, but today Poland is not in worst 170.
Update your knowledge, thank you.

Average annual hours worked is defined as the total number of hours actually worked per year divided by the average number of people in employment per year. Actual hours worked include regular work hours of full-time, part-time and part-year workers, paid and unpaid overtime, hours worked in additional jobs, and exclude time not worked because of public holidays, annual paid leave, own illness, injury and temporary disability, maternity leave, parental leave, schooling or training, slack work for technical or economic reasons, strike or labour dispute, bad weather, compensation leave and other reasons. The data cover employees and self-employed workers. This indicator is measured in terms of hours per worker per year.

[Citation needed]

Official reported hours != Actual worked hours.

>well-being

Wtf does it mean?

>Official reported hours
They are not official reported hours
see

Isn’t it intriguing how the officially reported average work hours so closely track the different governments regulations on maximum work hours?

Tell me where the OECD gets its statistics from...

You guessed it. The national governments’ statistics bureaus.

Based on what? Are you telling me that the gut feeling of an user posting in an image-based bulletin board is better than actual studies (again, not only based in official reported working hours but also on surveys and estimates to reflect non-payed overtime, holidays, training, etc.)
If you think that there are some problems with the data or the methodology why don't you address them? and especially, the most dishearten thing about post like those is that they dismiss empirical data as fake or biased just because it doesn't agree with their conclusions or their narrow view of the world and that is not how statistics of science works, again if you think the studies suffer from some methodological flaws why don't you address them? (or at least read the actual reports and surveys) and if there are none, well, maybe you should revise your own conclusions?

rug.nl/ggdc/productivity/pwt/
oecd-ilibrary.org/industry-and-services/oecd-compendium-of-productivity-indicators_22252126
oecd.org/employment/emp/ANNUAL-HOURS-WORKED.pdf

>maybe you should revise your own conclusions?
but hey, I think is better and easier to cling to old stereotypes than to keep up with changes on the ground.

those stats are bullshit since it counts parttime working, which in germanic, anglo and asian countries is much higher than in latin countries

>Being this cucked by your corporate overlords

Sometimes "part-time workers" actually work even more because they have more than one job

The japanese proxy posters now switched to mexican flags, ignore fake data from slant eyed propagandists.

The thing nips have slanted eyes were propaganda.
You mean

Yes

He is, he said "update your knowledge" yesterday as well.

No. This mexican dude has been posting infographics and statistics for several months

The best measurement

>"update your knowledge"
I think it's a good meme, I remember the first time that I read it I laugh a lot, and besides his posts concur with my never ending quest to finish with the caricaturization and escandalization of East Asia by Westerners (especially anglos)

so no, I'm not Japanese