>Strategic location to control for trade and geopolitics

I don't know why take over this
I wish took over it
Sadly would probably get BTFO by Turkey, unless it was who was taking over it
Anyone from ?

Orthodoxy isnt ethno religion of greeks

Forgot to mention.

I'm talking about Russia, not Greece

Sadly greeks would probably get BTFO by Turkey, unless it was russia who was taking over it

They tried. Didn't work out too well

The KARA BOGA would not allow this wh*TE foolishness.

Russian army is fucking shit, they can't even take care of Ukraine which has been in a civil war for 2 years and uses outdated cold war era equipment

Wars today aren't like wars in the old times where an army could simply crush the other, they are expensive and best to avoid since it only creates turmoil and economic instability

Last time we tried Britain and France chimped out at us in the name of continental balance or some shit.
And nowadays Turkey is a NATO member.

give 1/12 of crimea back

>Why doesn't take over this?
You answered your question:
>Strategic location to control for trade and geopolitics

How can greece defeat turkey when only Istanbul has greater population than entire greece?
Entente should've done it after the great war, but they were too busy trying to get mandate to suck their own dicks

>How can greece defeat turkey when only Istanbul has greater population than entire greece?
With alliances.
Also, war is about weapons, not meat.

It literally can't invade turkey right now because they are allies under NATO. If they do invade and manage to annex Constantinople they can't ethnically cleanse all the Turks living in the region as they will be protected under international law.

> With alliances
Sorry m8 but seriously: who cares about enough Greece to go on full-scale war with turkey?
> Also, war is about weapons, not meat.
Yeah, i'm wondering how you gonna deal with an army that's 8 time larger than yours. Besides, according to globalfirepower ranking, capabilities of greek army is not impressive anyway.

cares enough about Greece*

Eithiopia and Herzegovina

Which twelfth

Why don't you guys join with kazakhstania

It almost happened before.

the fact that it didn't under such fucked circumstances is telling.

We tried to take some land in Asia Minor after ww1 but the "allies" didn't help once we were having some trouble

Kazakhi scum can kiss my arse
Yeah, as i said already: if entente actually tried to help greece you would've had that land by now.

It's not really. It was more the fact that the French and the Russians started supporting Kem*l with guns and money, while only the Brits back Greece up and even them not very much.

so you were barzani v0.1 basically

the western bit

We were what??

Also, it is mainly us being retards demanding elections and electing retards in the middle of such situation.
Another example of democracy being a retarded system.

Then why not throw your lot in with the big TAJIK airians?

The reason we wanted elections was because the people were extremely tired from all the wars. I'm not saying it wasn't stupid but it was understandable

Alliance of two poorest and unstable shitholes in Central Asia. What a great idea.

You know what they say, one is none, two is the world's first hyper power brother

this

Russia might have the military means to crush turkey but not the economic means . It would bankrupt them before the war would be over .

Because orthodogs are proud cucks