Niggers and Arabs become shorter. Why?

Niggers and Arabs become shorter. Why?

The obvious height gainz witnessed in the 2 last centuries were caused by a better and abundant nutrition.
The african countries listed above have been left by white farmers in the last decades.
Their populations are getting shorter.

I don't know if there is any causal relation between these three facts.

racemixing with inferior races

heavy grain consumption; not enough protein

It is also the case in Japan, but it is less obvious.

Because the ones there for generations got taller because of first world nutrition and there are lots now that grew up in Africa

How do you explain the fact that Japanese start to be shorter than the previous generation too? They lost half a cm in 10-15 years

I dunno i didn't think Japanese people even had kids together anymore

Manlets have been allowed to breed in the modern age rather than being ostracised and made monks. This is only natural, and what Hitler tried to warn us about.

Increase in the shitty fast food diet

I don't think there are fast foods in Africa.

False user. It's clear you know jackshit about the place because in the 80's the worst of around 2 decades happened.

Uganda and Rwanda never had white farmers and Egypt had good agriculture

Mostly applies to Egypt and Japan.

There's a lot. Serisly google it.

No they do have fast

How do they pay?

fast food is cheap, what do you mean how do they pay?
you think they keep the inflated prices of first world countries when selling in poorer third world countries?

growing middle class.

I legitimately think French user is a kid.

>fast food is cheap,
For you. For an African who earns 1 dollar per day, it's very expensive.

lel

>leaf African itt

>150cm

Do you not understand economics?

Do you? Only the part of the final fast food product that consists of locally sourced labor would be cheaper, the rest of it would be at world prices and very expensive relative to the low incomes of the typical Ugandan

Worse nutrition?
>africa
Larger population

r selection

you know that fast food restaurants can have local brands right?
everything isnt american

You are not getting it. Chicken or beef vegetable oil or whatever are globally traded commodities, they cost about the same no matter where you live. Same with the oil and trucks needed to transport chicken to the fast food place. The costs of some parts of the process of turning a bird into a chicken sandwich are lower in Uganda but other parts will be the same. Nominal income in Uganda is 1/68 as high as in the US, at purchasing power parity (accounting for how things are cheaper in Uganda) it's still only 1/20

>implying african nations aren't getting massive subsidies
>implying there aren't billions of dollars in aid and food programs flooding the entire continent

Those poor Africans, let's feed them some more

>american obsessed with black people.

This shit again?

it should be Europeans who are obsessed, all those billions will be surging northward