Chilean here, AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

pmln.us/number-of-overseas-pakistanis-living-working-studying-in-different-regions-countries-of-the-world/
blog-v.com/arabesenchile/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who will you root for in the wc?

Is Chile white?

why does everyone hate bachelet? what do you think of m*xicans and m*xico? what are your thoughts on mapuches?

Why are Chileans and Argentinians so angry all the time

How do Chileans look like?

El chileANO

Are you chilean in your room?

Prussia
No
Because Bachelet is a living meme, and his son is corrupt af, so that means she was bad as a mother, and as a catholic mexican you know what that means. Mexicans are best allies. No comment on the mapuche issue. They are respectable tho

OP here, I suck cocks.

Banter
Like the one guy that stole your gf
Your flag is literally a sore ass
I'm chilean everywhere

how are video games in chile?
are chilean girls pure?

>how are video games in chile?
que?
>are chilean girls pure?
the ones I frequent are, but you have no chance with them

wena nidito.org

>as a catholic mexican
what

why not
i'm a 6'3 aryan man

eres musulman?
>i'm a 6'3 aryan man
so what? Who do you think you are talking to? You don't have access to my circle unless you are high class in england, and that only means access, hence having a drink at a party in your embassy at most

LA MISERIA HUMANA EN SU MAXIMA EXPRESION.........EL AUTOR DE ESTE POST...........UN prusiANO ODIOSO, FRUSTRADO, ENVIDIOSO, CON COMPLEJO DE INFERIORIDAD COMO MUCHOS, QUE NO ENCUENTRA OTRA MANERA DE EXTERIORIZAR Y DESFOGAR LAS MISERIAS PROPIAS DE UN DON NADIE POBRE DIABLO REDUCIDO A DESECHO. !!!!!!!!!!! DAS LASTIMA !!! Ya lo decia Adolf Hitler, el ex-canciller prusiANO

Hitler: EL prusiANO QUIERE SER RACIALMENTE ESCANDINAVO Y CULTURALMENTE MEDITERRANEO. Con que argumento valido me puede rebatir el pobre y triste autor prusiANO de este post. EL QUE DA RISA ERES TU Y TU POBRE VIDA ODIOSA. MUSULMANIA, como lo dijeron muchos famosos, Es UNA MIERDA RECHASADA POR CADA RAZA DEL MUNDO, DESDE INDIGENA, BLANCA , ASIATICA, JUDIA ETC Y POR ESO NO HAY NADA EN PERU DE VALOR NI DE IMPORTANCIA, LA UNICA EXPORTACION QUE MUSULMANIA LE DA AL MUNDO ES EL prusiANO: UN SER TORPE, HEDIONDO Y FEO. LAS MUJERES PRUSIANAS? UN MONT0N DE PERRAS QUE FOLLAN africANOs!!! UNA MUSULMANIA CONDENADA, POBRE Y ASQUEROSA, ENVIDIA DE NINGUN PAIS !!!

what are some cool places in chile to visit

My rape dungeon

Asunción

Y-you hate me Chile-sempai?

casi 10 pero se te fue un peru ahi

nature:
-atacama desert
-eastern island
-south Chile in general

urban: Valparaiso and maybe Chiloe

this is my sincere non-meme answer

Do you like Pinochet?

pedazo de imbecil hice el hilo pa wear y sales tu respondiendo mátate

not him, but is the upper-class in chile mostly wh*Te? you seem generally browner than your other southern cone cousins

some chileans do, others don't

the ones who like pinochet are very private about it, also they don't like pinochet itself but his goverment, since he was an illiterate fuck

race is not a thing here unless you are black/paki/poo/chink, if that's the case you're out, srs answer

Fuck off stupid weeb.

Who is best, Piñera or Bachelet? Why?

matate autista reconchatumadre, nadie puede adivinar tus razones culias autistas.

>HAHAHA ESTABA TROLLENADO XDDDDD UPVOTE ME
MATATE

traditional high class, yes
my family won't accept mixing with non-euro people

Same shit, they are almost relatives. Pasan el verano juntos desde antes de ser presidentes

What do you think about Mapuche conflict in Patagonia? What is the average position of chileans in this question?

>my family won't accept mixing with non-euro people
pero mira a este piante ql wn das verguenza. Hice el hilo pa wear y sales con tu ordinariez, pq lo es, de que huaserío de mierda saliste animal, en serio te pregunto. Tu eres el que anda roteando en /lat/ estoy seguro, pobre huevon es lo que eres, un pobre huevón.

Are there Pakis in Chile? Tragic

Don't know the average opinion but the peope I know, knows that we fucked up with them, big time. That being said, the issue is that most of self called mapuches are just larpers.

No

Pakis no, but a lot of palestine people. We are the cunt with most of them outside of palestina, they are good guys

que edad tení pendejo wn, que pensai q teni que aclarar la diferencia entre un palestino y un pakistaní? mira un mapa y entiende el nivel de imbecilidad en el que calificas. Nadie confunde a un caca con un turco huaso de mierda. Y no postees más en estos meme hilos nidito de mierda porque no entiendes nada de nada en la vida gordo virgen del orto

technically 1000 pakis here
>pmln.us/number-of-overseas-pakistanis-living-working-studying-in-different-regions-countries-of-the-world/
yes and no, when they came here they were turks (otomans 1 world war period and stuffs) but they come from that region so they're palestines? maybe, our government estimate +450 000 descendents but palestines right now according with the 2002 census they were 759
>blog-v.com/arabesenchile/
learn to read before answer him

Anda a acostarte perkin conchatumadre, se noto altoke lo pendejo sapo reculiao hijo de la traga sables de fuego valyrio

No posteo en /lat/

Además tu sabes bien que este mundillo equivale a una reunión de mortifagos en el closet.

Wueon paranoico

t. santiaguinos amargados

Huasos paranoicos

error 404
i will say 40% white more or less, 50% mestizo and 9 amerindian the rest is for niggers and asians
>why does everyone hate bachelet?
her government started with an economic recession and with an increase in crime, also there was a scandal of corruption associated with her son (and daughter-in-law) and bad government policies, our external debt grow exponentially each year, she is also progressive and created the ministry of women and gender equity, if you don't hate her you would be someone with serious problems
>what do you think of m*xicans and m*xico?
economic ally, common opinion is like american opinion, happy people, corruption, drugs, etc
>what are your thoughts on mapuches?
kill them all, or cut government aid but in the past they were rude af, now is like saw a crippled kid who beg you to end his life
Argentina, only Argentina, we are depressed that's different. Old people hate us because Flalkland war, Beagle conflict, etc, young people are nice with us
something in the middle between Mexico and Uruguay, we are not turbo mestizos like Mexico but not super white like Uruguay
indeed
>how are video games in chile?
we don't have someone creating great video games but currently there are some people who want to change that
>are chilean girls pure?
christian girls are pure in someway there whores of course but not so many go to church or library user if you're him they will lick your feet
i don't, but fix your problems and we'll became besties

How would you treat me if i go there?

GRILLS like koreans due k-pop memes

they're both shit, Piñera is corrupt but at least he's not progre meanwhile Bachelet is corrupt and progre is like Merkel in Germany
>remember, corruption is Chile is not the same as corruption in the rest of Latin America
in our current electios we have that problem the battle is between Piñera (again) and Guiller (Bachelet 2.0) our future is gloomy my dear neighboor
>i'm going to vote for Kast (right wing christian guy who want to reduce the state power)
a new conflict that it's not their fight, someone bring them those ideas recently, average position they are dangerous but poor mapuche don't hit them, yes it's sad
good, but depends if you come like tourist or resident (worker), like in anyplace if you come as a tourist people will love you, if you come as a worker you will find mix feelings, of course some racist things but in a good sense
>our society isn't like America or Europe who cry if someone call nigger or negro to someone Black or African we say it in a good way so prepare to hear stereotypes
in general we're very friendly but different of the typical latin's stereotype

>she is also progressive and created the ministry of women and gender equity, if you don't hate her you would be someone with serious problems
what exactly is wrong with this??

ever ate piura?

meme ministry that's useless and don't do anything for the country
I dunno what's that

>Piñera is corrupt but at least he's not progre
Amigo vea la campaña de Piñera el 2009 y comparela con la de ahora. Ademas el fue el que comenzo con el Acuerdo de Vida en Pareja. Que Piñera haya tenido que variar a la derecha mas dura y evangelica en esta campaña es solo porque Kast le esta quitando votos

Serpientes son serpientes me estaba refiriendo a la campaña de ahora pero no retiro mi punto que al menos es mejor que la gorda qlia pero están por ahí no ma'