Fix yourselves, now.

>when parts of america are more european than germany
never?

This is what europeans will look like in 2030, and it's BEAUTIFUL

>t. 50%
Really ??

t.32%

Wait what are we even?

There are barely any pure Europeans in Brazil, most "white" people in Brazil have tons of mixed ancestry from Amerindians, Africans, and middle easterners. Face the facts, you're a mutt

>dat buttblasted because a single banter

Following Sup Forums race purity, most of us are not white.
Look at me, i am 6,25% native Amerindian. Like in America, most settlers where males, and you don't care too much for race purity when you find a natural shaved pussy...
At the Census, i identify myself as White, because is the color of my skin. If i chose brown, the guy from the census will just stare at me and ask if i am joking...

Many people don't understand how race works in Brazil. We don't use the Sup Forums race stereotype, we use Darwinism.
There is Caucasian, negroid and mongoloid (they divide this group in 2, for both Natives and Asians).
We have 15 million Arabs (mostly Lebanese and Syrians) and by law, they are all white, because they are Caucasoids.
My country once was at the edge of eugenics, they reali believe that they could wash the blacks and natives away importing thousands of male immigrants (including criminals). This is the reason why big cities like São Paulo and Rio de Janero are so race mixed and claim to be Portuguese or Italian.

Sulistas e paulistas são incrivelmente inseguros, em vez de cair na piada escrevem textões, dá pena.

Chegou o nordestino holandes.

Why are there no regional differences between the German states? Pretty sure the east is still more than 90% white, as well as some (if not most) parts of western Germany

Olha o nível de insegurança. Vai escrever outro texto?

I collected data on immigration background like two years ago and the results where as follows

>90+% European background
Bavaria
Brandenburg
Saxony
Thuringia
Lower Saxony
Rhineland-Palatinate
Saarland
Saxony-Anhalt
Schleswig-Holstein
Mecklenburg-Vorpommern

>80-90%
Berlin
Hesse
Bremen
Hamburg
Baden-Württemberg
North Rhine-Westphalia

Germany as a whole was slightly over 90% white

Brazilians are getting more cringe worthy than americans

Russia us not European.
If we were,we would be invited into EU in 90's.

immigrant background =! non white

whites are subhumans

I'd say most of them are like 85% euro, which is good enoguh according to the nazi nuremberg laws.

>that are areas in europe not deep blue
the absolute state of cuckrope

>Argentina is wh*te

DELET THIS AT ONCE

>Uruguay white
'no'

>Spain
>Europe
>90~100% """""european""""" ancestry
fake news