Would you rather live in Latvia or in Lithuania?

Would you rather live in Latvia or in Lithuania?

Definitely Latvia, yeah

Probably Riga, I dunno

>a Latvian has never been lewd to me on Sup Forums
>a Lithuanian is lewd to me regularly
Lithuania, without a doubt~!

As somebody with Latvian ancestry, Estonia

I'd rather kill myself

how about Estonia vs. both Lithuania and Latvia?

>muh ancestry

I'd kill myself at the gate of the airport.

Estonia is far better, but it wasn't an option so I just answered OP's question.
>Would you rather live in Latvia or in Lithuania?
>Estonia
I choose the penthouse at Central Park because whenever I'm presented with two options I always pick a third hahaha I'm so smart

Lithuania, because there is a cute Lithuanian I fap to.

What is her name?

>Lithuania
They hate us less.

You two are pretty thick to miss the point I was making which was that I don’t give a shit about my heritage, and glad my grandparents came to America.

That said, if you want a serious answer, Latvia since Lithuania is even shittier.

BESTONIA

Lithuania

I have asked a few times but he never told me, only posted one cute(lewd) pic of himself.

Lithuania

Latvia is so russophobic

Latvia is nazi potato land

same

That's not the subject of this thread. Everyone knows that most people would choose Estonia because of the "Bravo Estonia!" Sup Forums memes, this is why I left them out on purpose.

>because of memes
Nah, it just looks comfy

Lithuania

Is there even a difference?

Lithuania existed as a country before the 20th century. Latvia didn't, instead they were a number of peasants who took turns sucking either German or Russian cock.
Also our languages are a bit different.

Where is it easier to get a bf?

probably Latvia. Lithuania hates us.

Bestonia

Latvia is better at basketball currently, so Latvia.

>muh history
Is there even a difference in the PRESENT day? Arent they both perpetually gloomy swamp/forest/wastelands that will be taken over by Russia again in the next 20 years?

This is why nobody likes burgers

Yes, we have a bigger population and thus a more productive economy. For example some of our telecommunication companies operate in Latvia too. Also they have a much higher percentage of Russians in their population than Lithuania does, we are the purer Balts you could say.

Latvia plays hockey, so Latvia