Post a more irrelevant country in modern history than this WE WUZing, lazy, poor shithole

Post a more irrelevant country in modern history than this WE WUZing, lazy, poor shithole.

>Pro tip; you can't

Madagascar, Cambodia, Armenia, Mongolia, Kyrgyzstan
most other answers are non-countries

albanian subhuman

Greek is pretty relevant just because of how much of a shitty country it is. You were in the headlines for months because of debts.

*smacks lips*
HOL UP
*chugs down coffee*
AYO HOL UP NIGGA
*complains about politicians*
SO YOU BE SAYIN
*votes said politicians so he can get a job*
WE BE SOME FINNA
*blames the jews and the germans*
EEEEEEEEH NOMSAYIN?
*is 1/4th bulgarian, 1/4th albanian, 1/4th turkish and 1/4th jewish yet feels greek*
LEMME GET DIS STRAIGHT
*founds restaurant abroad because of no other useful skill*
YOU BE SAYIN
*thinks the world is conspiring against Greece*
THAT WE WUZ PHILOSOPHERS N SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET?

Spotted the leftie ;)

AYYOOO HOL UP WHY DEM EUROS PLOTTING AGAINST US? MY GREAT GRANDPA WUZ A KANG, FUGGIN JOOS!

albanian diaspora living in Greece, subhuman trash
I am Greek

>hey guys I vote left parties look at me I am a young student and I will show you the trick that will make me feel smart haha fuck my country I like the other countries more lmao now I am an american-influenced marxist as well haha look at how better I am than the other, poor uneducated greeks what no I won't do anything other than complain lol I am like the others :)

>haha I am so smart in the way that I make fun of the old people because they didn't have eduaations lol I am smarter than them because i dont believe in the things they did

I am greek

>whoever doesn't agree with me is a marxist leninist stalinist :)

Go read a book instead of educating yourself on Sup Forums kellyfatass

Dude don't you know that if you diss your culture it magically becomes better?

But you are speaking exactly like those guys, ain't my fault you are an unoriginal complainer. Heck, every time I am in Athens I see the "sprivy le smart student" meme constantly, you aren't smart kiddo. Or unique.

>everyone who judges my third world mentality is a leftist

you proved his point, you only have to mention the jews or the new world order to end this thread

Are you over 60? Literally every person in his 20s judges this shithole regardless of political ideology

>you proved his point
What point? He just complained about old people while memeing in a very antifa like way.
Θίχτηkε η ψυχούλα μου;

>old people

what gave you this impression

also I'm doing more to help greece like every WE WUZer combined

>Literally every person in his 20s judges this shithole regardless of political ideology
While being unemployed and fed by his parents. The people that complain are lazy, this is the thing you guys don't realise. You aren't being any better than the other party if all you do is complain.
Neither is calling yourself a mongrel or a shithole. I mean, we have it bad when compared to others but seeing a well fed Greek cry about the situation is making me ballistic every time I see it.
Do you understand now nigga

You are the red cross personified OP. Can't wait to go on FB to view your exact viewpoint from the 50 million pages that share your views.

>well fed Greek

well fed Greeks don't complain, they are the ones that blame the others. You think people who got fed by PASOK and ND complain about this country's state?

>You think people who got fed by PASOK and ND complain about this country's state?
....Every single Greek that draws breath?