My Persian roommate uses this watering can to wash his ass in the bathroom. How does it work?

My Persian roommate uses this watering can to wash his ass in the bathroom. How does it work?

Add some tabasco sauce and battery acid in it.
Do it gradually in a few month, maybe his pooper will develop some sort of resistance before he notice something.

no idea lmao, I think you're supposed to run it down your lower back so it connects to your ass

>westerners still don't know how to wash their asses
Why doesnt your bathroom have a hose or something?

Honestly I only poop in the morning before I shower and if i gotta poop twice in a day I'll shower at night.

That's what I was thinking, what do Saudis use?

Fair enough but why are western nations far behind in anal sanitation lmao

Well the French use bidets, and they're actually more common in Quebec than elsewhere in Canada. Yeah idk why bidets aren't a standard bathroom fixture

ops meant

That'd be so nice

The entire mediterranean uses bidets, fucking wish we had it here.

showering the anus is GOAT
haven't bought toilet paper in a year since i transitioned

>Reading about bidets

what the fuck

I wish they were a standard fixture honestly

kek north europeans go around with shit smeared around their anus ALL DAY LONG

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Southern Europeans walk around being poor all day

that's too close to home, user, you always have to ruin everything, don't you....

Dont mock people who are literally suffering

At least Italy is in the G7 (but why?)

It's a poor man's bidet, basically you lean forward on the toilet seat a bit then pour water over your ass, it cleans like 50% of the shit, then you clean the rest with toilet paper.
I think other MENA countries also do something similar.

brown skins all eat disgusting diets so of course they have constant diarrhea and need to wash their ass more than once a day