White men who likes Asian girls are pedophilia

Mongoloid adults look more kiddish than other race because of 'neotany'

Therefore, white men who likes Asian girls are disgusting pedos. Race mixing between white men and asian women must be stopped because white men who do that are inferior than other 'normal' white men.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoteny_in_humans#Mongoloids

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kDcKXzZv8Tg
youtube.com/watch?v=7r_q_zyBenM
youtube.com/watch?v=3Ox-k9Nz2pE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZFCqRB9R9hs
youtube.com/watch?v=CsJnAurQuYQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're more feminine in general.

youtube.com/watch?v=kDcKXzZv8Tg

Asian adults are kiddish because we have evolved with neotany

Asian males are also femine. Especially Koreans.

>asian women
>more feminine

Most Asian girls who like white men are bitches

>implying all body types are the same

Same for Russian girls, as soon someone starts talking about "Slavic" girls they immediately start posting Russian girls who have obvious Asian admixture and look 12 years old. It's creepy as fuck.

Some people like their girls healthy and youthful looking. Nothing wrong with it.

whitey is susceptible to manjaw

And Black people who likes Asian girls?

I dont care I just want my QT plastic korean loli

Blahblah.

If you don't want those lips around dick, you're the gayest man on earth.

this.. Most 'beautiful' Russian girls Sup Forums posters post here have Asian admixture.

>white men who likes Asian girls are disgusting pedos. Race mixing between white men and asian women must be stopped because white men who do that are inferior than other 'normal' white men.

This must apply to germanic men who likes slavic girls.

t.gay

It is not asian admixture. It is an integral part of who they are. You are implying it isn't organic and ancient.

I like asian girls because I am racially 100% east asian. I said 'whites who like asian girls' are pedos.

same for only bantus, san people who likes asian girls are not pedo because they are also in neotany like we asians

You wish, don't you?

>feminine asian bois

Not every White is has a barbarian build. See . I'm a 5'6 twink.

Then you're just as effeminate/pedo as white men who like Asian girls and race-mixing is no more wrong than Asians breeding with other Asians, according to your own logic.

Slav adults look more kiddish than germanics. That is because of mogolid adimixture

Apollo type is more in slavic countries than germanic countries. Most germanic men are in Hercules and Perseus type

This. Germanic is big, muscular and strong, both men and women.

>tfw Apollo but want to be Perseus
Just fucking end me, senpai. Pic is ne, notice the weak jaw and scrawny stature.

You are handsome tho.

>because of mogolid adimixture
Slavs dont have any mongoloid admixture you idiot

You look like a Russian pig.

Why are Sup Forums Asians so triggered by Asian fever ? Do IRL Asians are like that too ?

it's not fair that white men can date both races but asian men can't date either

Thank you friend, but I still wish I had a Chad jaw

Not Slavic in the slightest but I'll take that as a compliment

most of them have seen THE video

youtube.com/watch?v=7r_q_zyBenM

and an asian tsunami has begun

q hapa poster spamming AMWF pics.

>tfw you can't be 6 feet 3 athletic chad
>tfw you're feminine
>tfw you can't get a qt asian schoolgirl gf

>q
It's "cue" you fucking buffoon

What ?
Sad vid tbqh
girls are evil

just bitches so i dont care. Well-educated asian girls never date with white men

>girls are evil

yes is been this way SINCE THAT BITCH EVE TEMPTED ADAM TO TASTE THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT AND FUCKED A SERPENT!!

women are your very own personal hell since then

Maybe in Korea but I was talking about my experiences here in the West

>tfw you could be in heaven right now if there were no girls

Perseus for fuck
apollo for love

Koreans are very nationalistic people. Many parents don't want their children marry people from other race.

The true story was that the serpents was the true Eve disguised and the lesser gods didn't want man to know about his Divine Origins. t. Gnostic pro.
"Be innocent as doves and wise as serpents" - Jesus Christ in the Book of Mathew.

The Golden horde took Russian slaves. Millions of them, nearly all of them.

Underage pls go

Why are there so much Korean prostitutes around all Asia ?

If its true, do u agree that u cant judge asians even if they like underage gaijins?

>slav immigrant detected
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>The Golden horde took Russian slaves.
Nope
Not an argument

only slantys are triggered. they can't even do anything irl

I just like cute girls compared to "hot".

bitches just want money so they dont care their sex partner's race.

same reason younger and beautiful girls date with ugly, fat and wealthy men.(for example, melania and donald)

So what about white women who like asian men? are they pedos too?

>you ale pedophilus
You're just jealous your women prefer us.

white girls who like asian men are also disgusting pedos. The government must abandon race-mixing in South Korea.

could not agree more

Yes

why? just bitches marry pedo white men.

>The true story

there is no truth

youtube.com/watch?v=3Ox-k9Nz2pE

yea, if it can make you feel better :^)

Because they're cuter and not as fat as wh*Te women, as long as they're not plastic gooks

Women are supposed to breed when their young and fertile, not when they're 40 year old roasties

>there is no truth
If that were so then it'd be a true statement. Therefore confirming truth exist.

>women prefer us
No women in the world prefers stinky sandniggers. I'm sorry mahmed.

if digits you are overridden

Because Sup Forums is hypocritical
This website literally worship asian women who are ""childish, lanky, not real women"" etc. But once girl says that she likes Korean men who are ""childish, lanky, not real men"" (basically male version asian girls) all hells loose

Some of you prefer hot sexy patina, some others prefer cute asian, the same way we can like ""hot"" white men and ""cute"" Asian men
Get over it

*latina

I'm white, my goblin friend.

But I like asian penis

>Frenchmen are white

do you have sex with asian girls? You can have sex with only bithces who men more than 100 used as their sex toy.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZFCqRB9R9hs

2/10 dating 2/10.
Isn't there any video of 2/10 white man dating 10/10 asian girls?(no hookers)

That will give me some sort of hope

>But once girl says that she likes Korean men who are ""childish, lanky, not real men"" (basically male version asian girls) all hells loose
Who says that? I don't. I have no problems with mixing with Asians because the rates of it (like all racial miscegenation) is so marginal it's ultimately okay.

>tfw not enough gay Herculeses

no

youtube.com/watch?v=CsJnAurQuYQ

>ever since the dawn of humanity men have picked women with neotenous traits
>suddenly it's wrong

Whenever I post about it most reply with insult like sissy, faggot, etc. (Complete with replies of photos of "real" men, who most times are over steroided averahe face male version of """thot""")

>10/10

doubleyou tee ef

enjoy sex with ugly hookers~

>tfw no qt azn gf who gets the police called on you every 10 minutes when out in public

Considering the younger look is the norm for Asians, its to be expected that Asians like Asians. If you are white and you didn't grow up around Asians with a preference for them, you are more pedophilic than an Asian with that preference.

Nothing wrong with that though. Most white women look like men in comparison once youve had a good look at Asian women.

Having fair hair and fair eyes and pale skin in general are also neotenic traits

I want to rape iu

THIS, Asians look like small girls with down syndrome. It's hard to find them attractive.

>Haploshit

stfu you korean neckbeard.
your women are mine

Do eyes get darker as you age?
t. concerned dark green eye owner

WRONG I like asian and i'm a black pédophile.

Lesbian pedos

>tfw lesbian pederasty is literally called KOREphilia