In Los Angeles, all donut shops are owned by Asians. No clue why. Is this true elsewhere?

In Los Angeles, all donut shops are owned by Asians. No clue why. Is this true elsewhere?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BYEr5KmUjKQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Donut shops here are mostly owned by wh*Tes, but Asians do own lots of bakeries in general. They generally get only Asian clientele because they tend to be really niggardly with the butter and eggs, resulting in airy, tasteless cakes. Can't fathom how slants enjoy eating that rubbish.

Asians are probably the only entrepreneurial people still living in California besides techfags, most likely.

In Finland they are owned by doughnut families who have run the business for a century or so, I think Finnish doughnut shops were established in 1890 or something

In my city the donut shops are rich-middle-aged-woman-who-wanted-a-hobby shops. They sell all kinds of bullshit on their donuts and they open like once a week for five hours.

I've noticed this as well. They make good doughnuts though.

no one can compete with cambodians

try Finnish doughnuts some time, they are great

Same in Dallas here

2.2 euro for a donut wtf?

>donut shop

is it even a real thing ?

Even if they're rich, how can you afford to keep something like that going?

Pierre, I...

I know, Finland is very expensive
(btw this is in Helsinki)

The whole place is exclusively dedicated to selling donuts?

>Donut shop

Do you mean a bakery, OP?

Yes

Is Voodoo donuts owned by asians as well? If it is there is clearly a monopoly of some sort.

donut shops are more popular than bakeries in america

Of course they are

You have donut shops?

I'm sure they also sell soda and stuff to drink with the donuts.

they're usually only open in the morning though

We don't have tips in Finland so food is priced at their actual cost.

youtu.be/BYEr5KmUjKQ
Tl:dv
Asian refugee made a killing and then made other Asians own the market