fpbp

t. commie

don't insult me i'm a PROUD MAURASSIEN LEGITIMISTE
AH CA IRA CA IRA CA IRA TOUT LES DEPUTES A LA LANTERNE
ET L'ON S'EN FOUT
A BAS LA RAIE PUBLIQUE

Sweden should be 2 states one a republic and a monarch state

based

where can I find more of these pictures?

(please)

Its genetics baby If you were a spic you'd already had 'em

...?

enjoy

You're such a big man, wow.

I'm sure putting a fucking Venezuelan banker back on the throne will solve everything because God's magic.

yea, I've already seen this one.
There are 2 pictures like this, so far?

what about this one?

think we should bring back the monarchy, but only the Hanoverians

fille aînée de l'Eglise not pays des droits de l'homme ok

Jesus Christ...

Ouais.

>borgeois monarchism
Borgeois were the backers of liberalism, nationalism, republicanism and democracy.

Merchants, bankers and others of liberal professions displaced the old conservative, often physiocrats.

Whats so bad about the monarchy? Its not like they do anything bad these days. Are people just offended because they happen to be white?

The "valeurs de la rix poublique" is code words for "I'm a dirty franc-maçon anti-france bourgeois" SAINT DENIS BE WITH US

tax draining leeches, fk em

Studies show monarchy is good for your democracy.

Much like a Muslim, your argument only makes sense when you speak the crypto-language.

>Republicanism = anti-France
Except nationalism was a product of the revolution. It's only "anti-France" in as far as the monarch is France (l'état, c'est moi). Only by stamping the fallacy that the monarch is France in your head can you argue that republicans are by definition anti-French. On the other hand republicans belief that governance is a res publica, and believe that they are together France (hence the fiction of "the people", hence popular sovereignity supplanting droit divine).

tl;dr: We have a guillotine for guys like you.

I want you to repeat that sentence. Slowly.

>Except nationalism was a product of the revolution.
disgusting raie publican scum, what are SAINTE jeanne d'arc, philippe le HANDSOME, louis xi's works then ???
go suck napoleon's dick you stupid cock sucker batavian scum the SUN KING should have conquered you

He's right though. If you disagree, you don't understand France's history.

Factors that contribute to a national identity, NOT nationalism in and of itself. Have you considered it's possible to admire certain historical kings while believing that people who happen to share a bloodline with said admirable kings don't deserve to be your king just because of that?

fucking shit idea
all European nations should be constitutional monarchies besides ones that were historically republics like Switzerland

I can understand middle ages.
But unless you're a 3rd world shithole or Vatican royal families are nothing else but extremely expensive welfare niggers on government gibs for their entire lives for no reason other than being born in a family of welfare niggers.

t. collabo
leftist nationalism is fake and gay INTEGRAL nationalism all the way

When are you fucking frogs going to understand that you can't just behead everyone you don't like, no wonder the muzzies are integrating so well.

Would be more convincing if you were french, my dear friend.

kek

*burn the templars*

>That picture
Nice fallacy nigger. Most Republicans would push the left button, acknowledging that the monarchy wasn't always scum and that its time simply had come. Feudalism outstayed its welcome and should've collapsed roughly when it did: when urbanisation had arisen, scientific advancements made the warrior nobility obsolete, the economy and politics were centralized and the bourgeois had become the equal of the nobility in all but privileges. And here's the kicker: the monarchy wasn't even abolished in 1789 but 1792. The revolution never started with the intent of abolishing the monarchy. In fact, after the storming of the Bastille Louis XVI was more popular than ever. He just shat the bed in ways unimaginable in most other scenarios.

>leftist nationalism is fake and gay
Leftist in what way? Guys like Robespierre were deemed left wing in their own time because "left" meant anti-monarchist and "right" meant reactionary supporter of a pre-Bastille government (with constitutional monarchists being the "radical centrists" of their time. I'm lookin' at you, Burke). In modern terms Robespierre would be borderline right wing with his love for the invisible hand of the free market.
>M-Muh subsidized grain though
Need I remind you the guy wrote a fucking APOLOGY for that? In times of famine?

Medieval kings had nothing to do with kings of today.

They were warriors. They had to travel constantly to assert their power and remind everyone who's boss, also to protect their clay. They were not leaders of a proper state, nor of a nation (although the beginnings of a proto-national sentiment did appear by the end of the Hundred Years war).

Kings kinda made sense back then, not so much nowadays.

Mind you, I don't necessarily think the Republic is better, but yeah, kings are obviously just useless, pretentious pussies nowadays and a waste of public money. Monarchists are a laughing stock.

Throwing empty overused to death insults at me won't make your ideology any more relevant or useful.

>hurr durr monarchy sucks
>posts monarchist soldier
also nice to see the batavians are still our whores

sweden shouldn't have a royal family. they've abandoned all their traditions and worship american culture. their king has tons of scandals and the swedes don't care cause he wears funny hats, one princess wants to give up her royal title and move to new york and another one used to be a reality star who posed nude for the media.
we need to stop grouping norway, denmark and sweden together and instead replace sweden with the netherlands or maybe iceland even though they don't have a monarchy

haha it seems the GAUCHIASSE RAIE PUBLICAN propaganda called "public laïcard school" still works
kys

>I don't understand Roman history
>I don't understand why Caesar rejected a throne three times
>I don't understand the empire and its institutions
>I don't understand that even the early Byzantine empire had republican tendencies
Clearly you're no Napoleon. That man actually read his classics and claimed to be the heir of Charlemagne rather than Louis XVI for a reason.

>gauchiasse
>collabo
>kys

You're brainwashed and bland as fuck. I'va always hated school lmao, what makes you think your king will do better though? Nothing, it's irrational.

why is batavian scum talking about romans
the ROY will put the franc-maçons and anti-france traitors back in their place (6 pieds sous terre)

So what happens to the king if they decide they don't want him anymore?
Are guillotines still used in Europe?

I'm pretty sure your foreign banker of a heir will accomodate with the masons just fine, you fool.

im not talking about louis xx he is spaniard scum and probably gay as well
HENRI V DE LA CROIX the only true king

That's a new one to me. Who the fuck is that ?

you shall see

The last death-by-guillotine was in the 1960s or something. Not surprisingly it was an Algerian.