Why is this statement considered to be controversial in America?

Why is this statement considered to be controversial in America?

>Why is this statement considered to be controversial in a fucked up country?

PRAISE KEK XD

LOCK SHADILY UP!!!!! PURGE JOOS AND NIGGERS!!!!

Because it has a picture of Pepe doing Sieg Heil and link to Sup Forums.

ladies and gentlemen, the free people of America...

>Sup Forums attends Purdue
I feel like this explains a lot nah?

what's purdue?

America is at a tipping point, non-whites are now almost as much as whites,plus many whites hate white people, it will only get worse.

>america will be destroyed in your lifetime
Mashallah, my brothers.

University in the US

While I would agree it's ok to be white

I think he went a little to far by linking it back here. Fucking dumbass.Also going full retard and dropping the like redpill is too much for people to handle at once

It's most likely a false flag.
Like someone dressing up as KKK and going out in public to be the strawman that the media wants to beat up

They're not even subtle about flooding the site with newfags.

>come join us on Sup Forums/pol
>why is this statement considered to be controversial?
lmao you're fucking retard
go back to >>Sup Forums

>it's okay to be wh*Te
"no"

Why are you using the one that is actually subverting the Sup Forums campaign? You should have used the plain "It's okay to be white"

Also, controversial because we have internalized anti-white racism, kind of like how we have internalized guilt for blacks, making us much more sensitive to how we treat them, hence the reason "red skins" doesn't quite provoke the same reaction that "black skins" would.

Because my country has gone mad.

Sup Forums is ground zero for normalfag newfag scum

I'll gladly sacrifice the white race if it means we can finally have proof that all leftists are out to destroy who their kike/Marxist overlords tell them to destroy

t.Chang

this shit is a super smart move if you want to destroy Sup Forums

Because americans are the most butthurt whiny faggots on the planet.
Last election they literally cried and collapsed into a fetal position over losing a popularity contest.
They are allowed to take a day of work due to "sadness" if they read a nono word on the internet.
They get outraged and hysterical if you use a pronoun.
They turned a retarded and openly mocked internet argument of "you're being a hitler" into an official highly regarded political statement
Their main way of debating or explaining their opinion is to do a high pitched screech like a fucking windowlicker.
Most of their population has to take happy pills and chill pills in order to not get completely buttflustered by simple everyday ocurrances.
They get upset when other people point out that their military is 95% mexican manlets while the other 5% are transvestites
Their blacks are the worst blacks on the planet, worse than somali pirates, butthurt faggots with an eternal chip on their shoulder who chimp out over the slightest thing and get butthurt about any word, even the word "boy" gets them angry

Most butthurt bunch of dumb fat cunts on the planet, I guess with them getting their dick mutilated at birth and being pumped full of estrogen sugar water its no wonder they are a bunch of hysterical bitches.

Wait a minute, who the fuck are you calling fat. I'll have you know Guam and Mexico are beating us in obesity rates so you can just drop that dumb fucking meme right now.

guam is a part of the us :^)

I dont get why America has this bizarre collective shame over slavery. Europeans had slaves for millenniums, America had slavery for what?less than 300 years? Europeans dont have this rabid shame.

do you let the mexicans keep their fatmobile when you send them back?

same reason why we hyperfocus on the jews killed in the holocaust instead of the gays, gypsies, regular non-germans, etc

fucking EVERYTHING has to be about race in this retarded country

>it's okay to be white
>directs people to racist site that tells them it's not okay to be non-white

>#manhattanattack

finally nuke yourselves Americans

This is great why to develop work ethic into kids, give them jobs to put food on Fat people's shopping cart.

I just find it funny how a simple statement can upset people so much. Whether it be "it's okay to be white" or "black lives matter" somebody ends up getting triggered on the internet. People need to go outside more.

>advertising Sup Forums with cancerous social justice shit
moot was a fucking moron for bringing back Sup Forums and An Hiro is a piece of shit for not having deleted it already. Sup Forumsscum are even more cancerous than legionfags were.
American normalfags ruin everything.

This is not normal behavior, how a piece of paper reassuring people of they skin color is racist in the rotten minds of those individuals?

>American normalfags ruin everything.
It's true. I come here because I hate creepy dorks, and I think it's funny to antagonize them.

SIEG HEIL!

It's retarded, sure, but the answer to your question is subtext

Story? Robber?

because nobody is saying it's wrong to be white. They're just saying some people got it worse based on skin color and we should acknowledge that. But white people are so insecure any time someone says "hey maybe black people are policed more than us, and maybe there's more crime because of socioeconomic reasons" they get upset and scream white lives matter.

T. Asian

retarded nigger went to threat random ppl and shit

nothing too serious, but this guy went on a serious roidrage and beat him to brain damaged

just being nigger

>Asian
Kike but in yellow

no wonder there's so much shooting in the US. How can you live with these people. Its like 24/7 crazy rides. Even I feel like mag dumping at a concert

Daily reminder to Sup Forums

How about we just string you niggers up, huh.

Well actually, we're going to do that. White America is armed, angry, and very, very dangerous. Day of the rope is coming.

I hope someone ddoses the shit out of Sup Forums

Because it's not ok to be white in America in the current year

the White lives matter people? Yeah they deserve to be killed for being fucking idiots

>be majority in country
>historically dehumanize and beat black people for wanting the right to vote
>segregation continues to exist through housing and development
>prison pipeline is set up by the Clintons
>black people get sick of being targeted by cops
>Again, white people try and make it about them

You faggots like to talk about Jews but as far as I can tell whites are the real "Jews". You're fucking cockroaches who feed off the rest of the world and create instability. I hope one day people take up arms against you rats, maybe round you up in camps and kill you off

Who the fuck made this dumb poster?
There's not supposed to be anything except the original text.

Daily reminder that:
Hillary is the legimitate president of USA
drumpf is a failure
antifa is a legit organization that fights against the evil
George Soros is a philantrophist, honest and succesfull businessman
Jews are based
Blacks are superior
Whites are subhumans
It’s not okay to be white

Leftypol obviously

Nothing in the greentext you posted sounds wrong.
Fuck off out of america, gook. Nobody wants you around replacing more whites.

Back to Mugabe land you unstable fuck.

stop

>says the wh*Toid in an ameridian nation
HOWLING

why are there racist cartoons and propaganda of every race except for white?

It's almost as if whites are the true rats of the earth.

If it weren't for you fuckers I'd be in my home country and wouldn't have to deal with obnoxious mutts every day.

That's a false flag.

This is the original post from Sup Forums.

There is literally nothing stopping you from going to your home country.

Feel free to go back to your shithole country

I see your flag and I know you are my brother. When the day comes it will be us against them, and if you choose to fight for them I will have no other choice than to kill you too. Don't be one of those people who defends their abuser. Brazil is a bad country because of these people, remember that!

kek

Is this real