Why are Mexicans so racist?

Why are Mexicans so racist?

wtf I love mexico now

nobody likes blacks, not even themselves, I find it sad

Don't hate us gringo

don't you fucking dare call me a Chicano

I bet if I opened the replies it would be 10,000 people all making the same joke about this being Trump's worst nightmare.

All darkies hate each other

> Da da da dan dan dan

They weren't recognized as black Mexicans because they're were counted as Mexicans.
There is no racial census in Mexico.

Afro Mexicans are Mexican dumbass. Californians are retards. Anything + Mexican is Mexican. I didn't make the rules. But that's what they are. The same reason they don't count Mexican amerindians as native Americans because they are Mexican.

Why do americans always make everything about race?

Not racist at all. There are human and then there are wh*Te animals.

why do americans base their census on race?

>We are all the human race

To my undrstanding, if you live in Mexico you are Mexican. Race is not or was not taken into consideration

What do you mean by "base?"

We base it on residency. But many questions are asked, like age and race. The census is not "based on" something just because a specific question is asked.

Theyre trying to be like their american overlords

>tf
>tp

probably this is the case. noggers in usa are obsessed with being the center of attention, and usa is obsessed with racial profiling due to lack of identity

Because they have problems with racism

No, whites are the most race obsessed people in the states by far.

UMA

its a symbiotic relationship. one wants to be center of attention and the other wants to label everything.

>afro-Mexicans in Los Angeles

wtf do they have to do with recognition in Mexico?

The Afro-Mexicans in the video were half Black American. They weren't even from Mexico.

>why do based americans race on their census?

LA is a Mexican colony

they said it was racist not to
i guess we should just stop having a census

I'm not sure it is exactly based on race.
It's done to achieve an accurate census and get a better picture of the demographics of the country.

Anyway, there's around 330 million people in this country + 12 million illegals + 1-5 million tourists/people on business/etc. in America at any given moment. That's a lot of people to keep track of. One of the main purposes of the census is to keep a record of how the country is doing demographically, and among other things. Race isn't the only question they ask in these census questions.

But if you want the meme answer, just read the rest of the thread.