youtube.com/watch?v=0XEZ8RWevm0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SrFxJZdEcDg
youtube.com/watch?v=JQ2UTaEdSiU
youtube.com/watch?v=4Z5lcsJEfyc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ANTI-SECULAR EDITION

Memri edition

Leave Naruto alone, you fucking mudslims.

/mena/ is dead
Krieg was right

By Allah even though I have a troubled relation with the Turkish people, this music is really nice

youtube.com/watch?v=SrFxJZdEcDg

Shitty shonen eitherway

Fuck secularism.
Fuck liberal m*rtads.

Me on the left

>oh nooo most posters now adhere to this ideology that I don't like boo muh feefees mina is ded DDDx
Fuck off bandwagoning cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=JQ2UTaEdSiU

This is waaay better

Die with him

Naruto and Goku are Muslims.

Stop no both of them are shit and so are almost all shonens exept gintama and jojo

no, naruto is /ourguy/

battle shonen and shonen are different things kudasai

Fair point. I mostly meant wayy too long running shonens than end up with quantity over quality

SUSKAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Naruto was good until the war arc, prove me wrong.
protip: you can't

The last good ark was pain invasion and even that was a 7/10

you're definitely not Alive are you ? because he wouldn't touch anime with a 10 foot long pole

>regressive leftist dictators
سيبك من هالحكي الفاضي
من ايمتى الحكام العرب علمانيين؟ كلهم حكموا باسم الدين من امير المؤمنين بالمغرب للاهبل بليبيا للشيوخ المنايك بالخليج
كونهم براغماتيين في حللة بعض الامور لضمان تنفيس مدروس لاحوال الشعب الماكل هوا بيعنيش انهن صارو ليبراليين.
الديمقراطية والعلمانية هن الحل الوحيد للمنطقة والسبب الاكبر انو في حال الشعب ارتكب غلط نتيجة لصغر عمر التجربة الديمقراطية فبالامكان تصحيحها او اختيار بديل مع ضمان الحرية للجميع

BIL ROH BIL DAM
NAFDEEK YA ____

???

When I was playing chat roulette the only guy who was willingly to talk with me was Algerian, On the otherwise others ignored me. Hope you guys be happy.

Im shitposting from assad's palace
Gaddafi/the assads/nasser and saddam (to an extent)
While most tried to appeal to the masses by injecting few religious bits here and there almost all of them were just trying to appeal to the west and run the goverment without implementing actual islamic law.
Also I have to disagree on your last statement. I see no reason to go secular if the country is 99% sunni like the maghreb. Refusing sharia as flawed is borderline kufr

>all of them were just trying to appeal to the west
>Nasser
>Gaddafi
>Assad
If only you didn't handpick the most anti-west lads in the arab league...
The reason that they didn't impose an Islamic regime is because the upper class around them was liberal, and it would open the door for organizations like MB.
>Refusing sharia as flawed is borderline kufr
accepting sharia as perfect is retardation

Ah I didnt make my point clear
Those people were the anti west leftiea and the rest of the leaders are the puppets trying ti appeal to the west and injecting few religious buts here and there. Thats what I saw trying to say
>sharia is retardation
What is better for mankind than the law created by god?
Congrats on your shirk and kufr.

So to you they have to be full durka to be considered Islamists. I will give you that. However, Islamism is pure cancer, if you doubt it then take a deep look at how every Islamist country is turning to shit. I'll give you Malaysia as an example where the corrupt Islamic government managed to destroy a lot of what their open to the west predecessors did, their currency tanked, their economy slowed and corruption levels skyrocketed and all in the name of Allah to subdue their dumbass voters.
>Congrats on your shirk and kufr
oh I am so offended by this passive aggressive comment, i might even become a Muslim to escape the feeling of guilt caused by the connotation that I am a kafir.

QUQ

HAVE YOU ESTABLISHED THE SALAH YET TODAY Q4 QUQ

EVEN NASSER ET AL WANTED TO PLEASE THE WEST

JUST THE SOVIET WEST NOT THE "FREE WORLD" WEST

IMPLYING NASSER WOULD GO FULL DURKA AND PISS OFF HIS GREATEST ATHEIST OBOMMUNIST ALLY THE SOVIET UNION UQUX

The only country that is full islamist nowadays is iran and it's doing great.

WHAT ABOUT PAKI ARABIA?

I just can't fucking believe how you took this type of tone and behavior so quickly. It's like seeing some dirtbag aids carrying crack addict hobo enter someone's property's uninvited and act like he built the house. Fuck off already please just get the fuck out for good

>and it's doing great.

WHEN A COUNTRY GOES ISLAMIST ALL THE CAPITALIST WESTERN COUNTRIES GO AFTER IT AND ATTACK ITS ECONOMY ETC BECAUSE THEY ARE Q4 WHO HATE ISLAM WAUZU BILLAH

Idk if you are talking about the sauds but they accept the biddah of ibn taymyyah so no
And pakistan is too complicated to explain(zia wasnt that much of an islamist as people make him out to be)
Wayyy better than the shah days
Also their political entity is one that i wish mosr islamic countries take

THIS BUT ABOUT THE FAKESTINIANS

who was the sharia made by?
which sharia are you talking about when you say shariatullah?
the jafari sharia? hanafi? hanbali? maliki? shaafi? wahabbi? salafi?
oh it's salafi? which salafi one then? there are at least 3 salafi branches and each with their subbranches
muslims who say they want sharia the way mena is right now are either mentally handicapped or have are oblivious to what sharia actually is
by the way, it's coincidentally only considered shirk to view x sharia as flawed by the x community that also coincidentally happens to push for their own version of it.
i mean even fucking mevlana claimed that his poetry was sharia.
sharia today is just a bunch of islamic laws interpreted differently and through which you can justify everything and nothing, it's not as perfect as you think it is. i mean ahadeeth talking about the prophet french kissing a little boy is deemed "hasan", so to whoever consider this hasan, their sharia would entail that paedophilia would be made legal

if you said, for example, that people should follow the qur'an's example through the constitution yet keep religious dogma out of the parliament, i'd agree. it's a synthesis that is more relevant than harsh democracy in mena, as the arabs have proven time and time again that they will vote in religious fanatics given the chance.

the time of religious scholars that had no other credibility than being well versed in islamic teaching, could be ruling nations, is over, especially because the modern islamic scholar is lacking and incompetent in anything but memorization

>iran and it's doing great.
bwahahahahahahahaha

Shut up you quq. You support Islamists because they know they will shit up their countries meaning a stronger Israel. I am onto your games :^)

BUT THE IRANIANS ACCEPT THE BIDDAH OF VELAYAT E FAQIH

ALSO WHATS IT LIKE TO BE A S*NNI AROUND CHRISTFAGS WIKI SAID YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD IS 1488% CROSSQUQ

>but they accept the biddah of ibn taymyyah so no
what biddah exactly?

good evening

IMPLYING THOSE COUNTRIES (AND 'COUNTRIES') COULD BE MORE SHIT THAN THEY CURRENTLY ARE OR THAT ISRAEL COULD BE STRONGER THAN IT CURRENTLY IS WITH HASHEMS HELP

AS MOST OF THE ARAB AND MUSLIM WORLD BOTH ISLAMIST AND SECULAR LOVES TO SAY AND PROMOTE: AM YISRAEL CHAI

>especially because the modern islamic scholar is lacking and incompetent in anything but memorization
and add corruption on top.
in the old days it took a person over 50 years to become a Grand Ayatollah for example
now with the right connections and bribes you'll be one in 10 years

, UQUQ

>THE IRANIANS ACCEPT THE BIDDAH OF VELAYAT E FAQIH
a minority of the clergy do. Khomeini just intimidated them

>IMPLYING THOSE COUNTRIES (AND 'COUNTRIES') COULD BE MORE SHIT THAN THEY CURRENTLY ARE
Yes

WHAT SPINELESS BULLQUX

You don't have to go that far. You can implement the laws that all madhabs agree on(for real the differing point are extremely specific and can be ignored) and reject khwarji BS and wahhabism.
You can even fully ignore any non mutwatir hadiths and still have a lot of laws to implement. Eitherway my point is that if people nowadays did follow the doctrine of our prophet pbuh then the world would indoubtdly be a better place and again لا يصلح اااه في قومٍ حتى يصلحوا ما بأنفسهم
400 billion GDP and a stable political stage and a strong power in the ME. Much of the overty and unemployment from the shah days were eleminated
Like almost his entire creed? His reforms are too extreme and were pushing for some extrmeely radical stuff that simply won't work nowadays

IMPLYING THE ENDGAME OF ZIONISM ISNT IMPROVING THE MIDDLE EAST UNDER SUPERIOR JEWISH RULE, UQUQ

post chill mena music like this one
youtube.com/watch?v=4Z5lcsJEfyc

won't disagree here.

THEY NEED TO HAVE SOME SPINE RAPED INTO THEM AT GUNPOINT

>stable political stage and a strong power in the ME
The delusion is real.

if you give us kike gf with big tits i'll gladly accept jewish role.

ALSO POST GYPSY NUDES UQUQ

Iranians really love you,that is at least their government does.

How so? They are very influential in the ME and have a good political system

GIVING OUR WOMEN AWAY ISNT CALLED RULE ITS CALLED QUQQING

ITS RULE WHEN YOU GIVE US *YOUR* WOMEN

I KNOW THEY HAVE UNIBROWS AND LICE BUT WE CAN CLEAN THEM UP WITH JEWISH SCIENCE AND MAKE THEM FUCKABLE

T. ISIS

>a good political system
>A corrupt oligarchy is good
the economy is on the brink, another retard like Ahmadinejad and it will go to hell.
Watch the shitshow that will unfold when Khamenei dies

Tfw Iran's economy is so strong that a country ravished by decades of economic sanctions, wars, civil wars, terrorism, rogue radical state, sectarianism and worst corruption level in the world has a better gdp per capita. Also
>The unemployment rate returned to a three-year high of 12.7 percent

I think I speak for all of us when I say this to the kafir.

The fact is, even if you were to stop bombing us, imprisoning us, torturing us, vilifying us, and usurping our lands, we would continue to hate you because our primary reason for hating you will not cease to exist until you embrace Islam … we fight you, not simply to punish and deter you, but to bring you true freedom in this life and salvation in the Hereafter, freedom from being enslaved to your whims and desires as well as those of your clergy and legislatures, and salvation by worshipping your Creator alone and following His messenger.

this

THIS IS WHY THE MIDDLE EAST DESPERATELY NEEDS ISRAEL

ESPECIALLY THE FAKESTINIANS DO WITHOUT ISRAEL YOUD BE AFGHANISTAN

don't worry the mullahs have plenty of money for Arab militias!

>Like almost his entire creed? His reforms are too extreme and were pushing for some extrmeely radical stuff that simply won't work nowadays
yes but what exactly constitutes biddah here? you have to understand he laid the foundation for extremist islam as we know it, if you wanna argue against that segment you better have your islamic jurisprudence sorted before saying biddah.
anyway what you're hoping for is a utopia. the best alternative is democracy for now.

the problem with sharia is that it grants dictatorial rights to the caliph in charge. as history has shown us certain caliphs were insufferable maniacs that destroyed the nation. what prevents a looney like that from rising again?
and don't begin with the
>but omar bin khattab said if i do wrong by islam dethrone me
that's only going to happen because he himself would be willing. no leader today is going to leave power unless his death is imminent, and that's not happening when he controls the army or a portion of it.

the form of voting system we've come to use after the enlightenment did not really exist back then. the shura council is a meme compared to democracy don't even go there.
further, doesn't the fact that the rashidun were killed off few years into their respective rule give you an idea on how that governing system wasn't perfect?
i mean the utopia you speak of wasn't even realized during the time of our prophet being in charge. even then there were constant wars and riots and tribal disputes.

really it's so fucking easy to talk about wanting this utopia but when it really comes down to it, the muslims pushing for it have no idea what they're doing. suddenly the leader makes use of all the power he is granted to centralize and consolidate more power afterwhich he makes the poor poorer and the rich richer. and then we'll have another ahmed or mohammed rising up saying this ain't true sharia.

MEH

IVE SEEN WAY HOTTER HAREDI GIRLS

I THINK AMERICAN HAREDI GIRLS HAVE BETTER FASHION SENSE THAN ISRAELI ONES BUT EVEN IN ISRAEL THERE ARE SOME HOT ONES. NOT THOSE THOUGH

tongue kiss my anus for two uninterrupted minutes please

you probably a shia innit: the post
go to bed mohammed johnson

NO THANKS HOMO ENFOIRÉE

>then we'll have another ahmed or mohammed rising up saying this ain't true sharia.
just like the commies......

I just dislike how cozy they are with shitbags like Al Saud.

IF WERE LUCKY ITS THE SHEIKH

it's tragic really.
>muhh give sharia
>gets sharia
>muhh this is not sharia

shower me with your tongue just like a cat mother would do with her babies, don't forget any spot ;3

truly. sad.

Current prince seems like undercover kafir so he might change things.

Malaysia is doing fine. Mahathir was the father of all corruptions. Most mega projects were given to his cronies and failed and government had to bailed them out for billions of dollars. Almost RM100 billion more were lost for forex speculation. The only thing keeping Malaysia alive at that time was Petronas money. Under current PM almost all mega projects are handled by government linked companies and completed earlier than scheduled and under budget.

A lot of problems were carried from the past to now like agreements about toll fee etc that obviously only designed to make Mahathir's crony richer. Under Najib 2,000km highways was built without charging toll.

I have to blame DAP (Chinese party) for playing with fire when they first allied with PAS (Islamic party) to fight Umno (Malay party). They even promoting among Chinese voters to support sharia as the corrupt Malay politicians in the government will get their hand cut off if the oppositions win the election. When you start playing with religion then the other side will try to one-up you and we ended up with our current situation.

YOU SHOULD BE GLAD SOMEONE SANE AND SECULAR IS TRYNA CIVILIZE THE SAUD

PLUS ITS A MARRIAGE OF CONVENIENCE ISRAEL ISNT WAHHABI THEY JUST BOTH WANNA SPITE IRAN

1mdb?

GHEIGH

Fair points but Im not that keen on shiism myself. Im saying that a country going islamist isnt as bad as you think it is (also motice how the country did better after the shah was disposed)
Ibn taymmiyah invented a lot of stuff from his own ass and made some really wierd farwas all to make the islamic world wake up from the stagnation that hit it at the time and the continous attacks on it.
>the best alternative is a democracy
I agree but yes I think I didnt make my point clear from the start.
>shariah grants dicatorial rights
Where does it say that the only possible political system we can have is a dictatorship
>>but muh omar
I mever said that. Infact a khilafa in the current times is virtually impossible in our modern day

What do you think of what rivlin said about bibi?

okay so no khilafa, but a constitution based on sharia and then a form of democracy supporting it?
that's basically Jordan?

T. AL KYDER

>(also motice how the country did better after the shah was disposed)
[citation needed]

WHAT DID HE SAY

BE FOREWARNED I THINK RIVLIN IS A QUQ AND BIBI SLIGHTLY LESS SO SO I MIGHT TAKE UNCLE BENS SIDE

also in your utopian democratic sharia nation will alcohol be universally forbidden? what about pre-marital sex? will the government actively hunt homosexuals? etc.
if yes, you really need to read up on how that's working out for KSA and Jordan

jordan is a weak and a corrupt monarchy that only serves american intrests. Also shitty ass unmoral people from my experience with them

That he's becoming a little bit crazy and authoritarian, a bit like if Trump had brains.

SURE BIBI ISNT PERFECT BUT RIVLIN IS JUST A GENERIC QUQ MANUFACTURED BY AMERICA TO WHINE ABOUT TFW ISRAEL HASNT MADE ENOUGH CONCESSIONS TO THE FAKESTINIANS

>TO WHINE ABOUT TFW ISRAEL HASNT MADE ENOUGH CONCESSIONS TO THE FAKESTINIANS
Isn't rivlin a dinasour zionist who wants all the land but with minorities actually having rights? It's what he says all the time.

HES PROBABLY RIGHT ABOUT THAT BUT HES JUST MEMEING FOR HIS AMERICAN CLINTON MACHINE HANDLERS

yes their politicians are immoral and scamming people has become culture because of poverty
but it's basically what's gonna happen
some dude with enough religious credentials preferably a sayyid (kek) will get "elected" in by the powerful elite (who then expect recompensation through various forms of economic incentives that will further povertize the people) afterwhich said dude will get to rule until he dies because "the rashidun did it"

what you want is not going to happen. you should settle with secular democracy a'la turkey where the military intervenes when presidents take too much power. it's not ideal but as long as powerful elements exist in the people and who wish absolute power to one man, you need to "force" it.

So Riyadh's main airport got hit by a ballistic missile

SAUCE? IF HE SAYS ANYTHING LIKE THAT ITS TO FIT IN WITH THE LIKUDNIKS AND NOT GET THROWN OUT OF THE BOARD MEETINGS TO MY UNDERSTANDING HE'S A LEFTY QUQ THROUGH AND THROUGH

>who wants all the land but with minorities actually having rights?
seams pretty decent, why not go for this?

He seems like a level headed centrist with right tendencies to me tbqh.

The graph you provided
Notice the ris after 79 then degradation then another ris
>will alcohol be forbidden
Either that or huge amounts of taxes to discourage people from opening some
>will homosecuals be hunted
No we wont come barging into their houses and arresting them من حسن إسلام المرء تركه ما لا يعنيه
>will fornication be illegal
Yes and if cought then the punishment shall be delivred in accordance with the quran(again such laws are indisputable between madhabs and can be impemented)but how is the goverment supposed to know unless if it happens privately?
>will hijab be imposed
it wouldn't be enforced by law, but that doesn't matter, as the societal norms and expectations in every society are a more powerful incentive when it comes to guiding individual behaviour anyway.
than any law but I feel that overly showing clothing should be banned (bikinis for example)