/brit/

xorn edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_jKywGmlXno
nairobinews.nation.co.ke/news/museveni-my-daughters-were-virgins-until-they-got-married/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yanks unironically do multiple choice exams in uni

just out the shower

absolute state

must be so horrible to be a policeman nowadays
constantly under so much pressure to both reduce crime without offending ANYONE at any point, making sure not to profile anybody unless you want them to press charges against you

happy their lives are miserable and difficult desu
fuck the pigs

what's wrong hun x

>everton can realistically win the league this season

ah yes
leftypol

Please post a very ugly logo

>Everton could realistically stay up

Any Strictly man in

*sexually harasses you*

norway

youtube.com/watch?v=_jKywGmlXno

tune

>we are the cultural marxism force now, we only arrest whites

yeah
who is the /brit/-approved contestant

D&D before the lefties hyjacked everything.
Miss honesty

my toe is infected, i was declined disability benefits, my dad was a huge fucking dickhead and i saw an old friend from highschool

>norway
More like "no way!".

Never gets old, lads.

>Jews kill Jesus the son of God
>shortly after Judea is sacked by the Romans and Jews are scattered across the world for thousands of years

Do people really think this is a coincidence?

fantastic read
nairobinews.nation.co.ke/news/museveni-my-daughters-were-virgins-until-they-got-married/

Lads, is it illegal for someone under the age of 16 to get bikini waxes and shit like that? Feels like it should be illegal.

j*sus was a jew

why

Down in yon forest there stands a hall
The bells of Paradise I heard them ring
It's covered all over with purple and pall
And I love my Lord Jesus above anything.

'postrophe

howling at this thread

'

grow up

Correlation and causation. Jews got BTFO because they rebelled against Rome. Might as well use that to justify the power of JUPITER CAPITOLINUS, JUPITER OPTIMUS MAXIMUS

updated the waifu pic to include are rosie

had to resize it a bit because its getting big

THE STATE

sucking off a fat nigger cock later

'

Who was killed for preaching against the J*wish authorities and proclaiming that all men who one in Christ and refuting the Jews status as the chosen people.

it's only you who is obsessed with them, so stop saying "are" you fucking retard

sickening

was hoping i would be able to see the fireworks from my house but i cannot

truly vile

leto the 2nd empire under bene gesserit teaching, breeding, guild for transport, and homolove rewarded?
i hope so mr new dune director

accidentally bought some briefs the other day instead of my usual boxer briefs and i have to say... i don't hate them.

probably the first time i've worn ball stranglers since i was 11 but i think i'll get them more often now. made my willy look really big even though it's not

brits eternally BTFO

horrid

Villenueve's magnum upus

actually i can but i have to stand up

can't be bothered

youre not even brit

>Jews disobey god
>get enslaved by Egyptians

>Jews disobey god
>gets BTFO by the Romans

In each case these civilizations were just instruments of Gods will. The Old testament is basically a collection of stories of the Israelites prospering under God's protection, falling into sin and the getting punished.

Rejecting Christ, the Son of God, was the final straw. Christians are God's chosen people and those who rejected Christ were the same as those who rejected the covenant of Moses.

how about these?
imagine how low on the /brit/ foodchain you are when you're getting told to fuck off by even yanks

Neither are you, Ahmed

See these around Newcastle
Fucking tragic

There is no historical evidence for the Exodus though. It's Jewish WE WUZ SLAVES fanfiction.

neither are you

alright, settle down dear
haven't you had enough of posting me over this thread?

hat

Really want to learn time it's time by talk talk on piano

You will never grow up in your father's pub like Jamie Oliver

I live behind so many layers of irony at this point I can barely even see a foot ahead of me

Any funny shows you lads can reccomend for me that is streamable on the Youtube?

>Leto II

don't understand kissing. do you just press your lips against theirs and hold them there for a while?

That Ukrainian electronic thing at the end of Eurovision was the greatest thing I've seen this year

rosy looks like she smells of tuna

it's instinctual, you just know what to do when it happens

>don't understand kissing. do you just press your lips against theirs and hold them there for a while?

stephen tries

Nothing hat about that post at all, mboko.

another saturday night in
lovely

It doesn't matter, the fact that being expelled by the Romans for disobeying God's will has biblical basis is what matters. If God was still on their side he would have plagued the Romans like the Egyptians, but instead they continued to prosper and eventually adopted the religion of God's own Son, Christ. If that doesn't make it clear the Roman's were acting under the will of God I don't know what does.

>"A Portuguesa" (The Portuguese [song]), Portuguese pronunciation: [ɐ puɾtuˈɣezɐ], is the national anthem of Portugal. It was composed by Alfredo Keil and written by Henrique Lopes de Mendonça during the resurgent nationalist movement ignited by the 1890 British Ultimatum to Portugal concerning its African colonies.
>The last line of the chorus, "Contra os canhões marchar, marchar!" (Against the cannons, march, march!), is an alteration of the original, "Contra os bretões marchar, marchar" (Against the Britons, march, march!), a call to arms against the 1890 British Ultimatum.[3]

wtf I hate poortugal now

retarded christfag

big hat

autism

Was trying to remember if I actually watched Eurovision this year, then I got mad when I remembered that Portuguese fucking shit won.

*changes my socks*

feel like a new man

kissings a bit odd if you think about it
no sense to it

Portugal was fantastic fuck off

Good post lad.

don't read the Irish national anthem whatever you do

Leto...

recycle

everything is a bit odd if you think about it

Can't understand what a shitshow Walking Dead is. Who the fuck are these people. What's going on? How many bullets did they go through?

I quite liked his song actually (for a eurovision song, obviously)
also liked that he sung in his native language

such an evil people aren't they

this 2bh

enjoy kissing and cuddling more than sex

Walking Dead & Lost are truly awful

>Walking Dead
did I wake up in 2011?

watched the first episode of this season and then gave up for good

It was such a fucking wet soppy song though. Not like there was much competition this year but whatever I'm not really that invested in it.

tongue kissing is weird though

not sure i've got it down correctly

raah madting