White Americans

Do you feel you have more in common with Black Americans than you have with White Europeans?

*Explain your answer.

>wh*te Americans

No such thing, we are a mestizo country

>White Americans
wat

>White Americans
I saw one once, he was like, 400 pounds

Serious answers, please.

Black and White Americans find more common ground than one might think in fucking the wives small dicked Norwegians

Fuck drumpf and fuck white people

*Bbrraaaaap*

Sup Forums is for RESPECTFUL discussion of other countries

never call us white ever again, oppressor

Top kek

My only family in America is one of my cousins who lives on the other side of the country, everyone else lives in Spain so thats a hard question. But I guess from an American view I would have more in common with Blacks, but the kind that wear glasses and play video games and don't act like thugs, they're pretty cool.
I like to think that even to most white Americans, ghetto blacks still have their own little world

No

>Danish pig spamming this everywhere

ask a serious question first

>white americans

Reported for r*cist wh*Toid subversion
pic related: even the captcha knows the west must be stopped.

>wh*Tes
They are the same animal so who knows.

Of course. And I am proud to be white.

Explain why.

>White Americans
No such thing

>Its okay to be white
>Nazi eagle
>Nazi's
>white

They have more in common with one another than they do with Europeans IMO

I believe they used to, but not anymore. This was a change that happened in the last century.

>white americans
56% isn't white

Gimme that 0% face.

ASIAN POWER(˵¯̴͒ꇴ¯̴͒˵)lol

DAS RITE

It's mostly class based with a racial veneer since blacks and hispanics tend to be lower class. I doubt there's really much of a difference between a black kid you grew up middle class in a suburb and a comparable white kid which is also why trailer and ghetto trash are basically the same.

>tf
>tp

On a related note, does Seamus O'Malley from Dublin have more in common with Patrick Shaughnessy from Boston or Anatoly from Russia?

there's too many different types of white americans to answer this. Sometimes i'll hear some faggot blasting jungle tunes with their windows down and turn expecting to see a nog, but it's a white guy

No, I have more in common with autistic scandinavians

Black Americans are more likely to be turbo normies or giant nerds about shounen anime or some shit

>white
>AMERIKKKANS

Aaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

unironically the only european i've ever spoke to was a black german kid.

he was a huge twat