/mena/ - مينا

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iBfA9dnOCwI
youtube.com/watch?v=TpODWjQJgvo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DfmvG0kiXwM
youtube.com/watch?v=aVmTzoDviNc
youtube.com/watch?v=UX6K7waag5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Qu1ux6Jkg_o
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8wuGEOjvrto&itct=CBIQpDAYAiITCOWNl9zkpdcCFc3YnAodC2MB6zIHcmVsYXRlZEj6h5KT-tjb9kI=
youtube.com/watch?v=bbEoRnaOIbs
youtube.com/watch?v=O-zpOMYRi0w
vocaroo.com/i/s1wrxWa5EcBR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lel

2nd for AVI BITTER

youtube.com/watch?v=iBfA9dnOCwI

sunni are subhuman

NOOOOOOO SHE WAS MY FAVE YOUTUBER
REEEEE

eyv moruQ her ne kadar azılı bir shitposter da olsam konu "lelelele xorta asyayla alakanız yok olm xDDD"a gelince tepemin tası atıyor onun nedeni de hititçi pezevenk zamanında iyi triggerlamıştı beni onun gibi heriflerin burada türemesini istemiyrum

FUCK THE WORSHIPPERS OF FIRE

FUCK THE WORSHIPPERS OF THE CROSS

FUCK THE WORSHIPPERS OF USURY

FUCK THE WORSHIPPERS OF NOTHING

FIRST FOR ISRAEL

THATS A LOT OF FUCKING

WHAT ARE YOU SOME KINDA SLUT?

who is she?

>sunni
Arabs are, regardless of sect

Hnnnnng

why is a mudshit diashit newshit allowed to make every thread, again ?

The only purpose of my existence is to father many children, to whom I will impart my views of the world, which include a very strict, but just interpretation of Islam.

mein neger

>nobody's posting anime
How disappointing desu

Becaue animefagging is cancer.

inshallah!!!

because you've gotten old and slow.

>
I'm referring to that particular Turk that shitposts on /his/, I can spot his posting style from a mile away

You vile Kurd. It's as if all my enemies have gathered in this thread.

EBIN

who was the best rashudin Khalif?

d*mn, now i want to play dress up with el meido

please for the sake of me DELET THIS

>le white muslim girl convert qt meme
Kill yourself

ALI

why are you complaining about chinatoons in a japanese inspired anonymous imageboard made for discussing anime and cheese pizza ?

>there's only 1 turk on Sup Forums

hititçiye noldu
bu arada bu suriyeli köpek iyi kaşındı
amk vitaminsizi döverim falan diyor esat yüzünden günde 2 hurmayla beyaz ekmekle geçiniyor benim gibi Kara Boğa TÜRK'ü tehdit ediyor klavye arkası.
moruk bu Allah'ın gerizekalısı ülkenin amına koydu islamcılar hala muh şeriat diye çırpınıyor tipini siktiğimin

Embrace the 2D pill my friend.

i'm arab not kurd ;^]
THIC
H
I
C

>

>malnourished s*rian to-be beggar in Fatih that lives off of bread crumbs and dates threatens a Kara Boğa on the internet
Kekullah

>hititçiye noldu
öldü gitti herhalde pezevenk en son biri türkiye türklerinin türkmenlerle ve antik anadolulularla genetik karşılaştırmasını atmıştı türkler türkmenlere anadolululardan daha çok benziyordu sanırım onu görüp kahrından ölmüştür
>amk vitaminsizi döverim falan diyor esat yüzünden günde 2 hurmayla beyaz ekmekle geçiniyor benim gibi Kara Boğa TÜRK'ü tehdit ediyor klavye arkası.
git sik anasını BOĞA gibi moruQ but Assadletler agilitylemezdir yav :DDDD ASShat PİÇi de öyle

>you're not a traditionalist and i'm not liberal
What did the alcohol drinking, weed smoking, zinnah comitting, secularist supporting, islamic unity hating, arab hating, west worshipping, quranist-like, islamic reformation memer, faggot abettting Turkroach mean by this?

>k*rd hand not covered in hair

Pic related

Turkey has been Russia's bitch for at least 3 centuries now. Turks have been pushed out of Eastern Europe, all the way back to Thrace, by Russians. Out of the Caucasus too, they even had Kars at one point.

That arm would snap if any of the upper three applied any amount of force. Kurds are of course incapable bastards.

Wish there were actual Black people in this shithole to tell you subhumans to fuck off

the meme is real

>git sik anasını BOĞA gibi moruQ but Assadletler agilitylemezdir yav :DDDD ASShat PİÇi de öyle
internet imamı shabiha yarrağı yemekten bıkmış gelip ahkam kesiyor s*Riyeli kansız soysuz PİÇİ
>öldü gitti herhalde pezevenk
kek
bana sorarsan o rusçu animeci ibne daha felaket

>Tfw bitterposting doesn't cut it anymore on /mena/

what happened

youtube.com/watch?v=TpODWjQJgvo

shut up you uggo virgin autist fuck at least I don't pretend to be a sheikh
wow, how did i forget that
TÜRKS are BLACK BULLS (kara boga) you insufferable wh*Te SHIT

This isn't 1900s anymore gramps. Russian army isn't 5 times bigger then the Turkish army anymore.

The Turkish army is very weak.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DfmvG0kiXwM

most of whom you're adressing arrived in 2017 my suicidal daklon enthusiast friend

maşallah

how are ex muslims treated by your countries and communities? I had a friend in sixth form who wore the hijab but told me in secret that she was ex muslim and dint want to get married so her parents trapped her in pakistan and sold her off like a sex slave.
Why are you people so evil?

>when mamacita Latina dirty talks

>tfw we started this in 2013 and most of the posters i knew are gone

youtube.com/watch?v=aVmTzoDviNc

link pls.

Wallahi my feelings towards ex-Muslims cannot be described here, as I fear the Dutch secret service will v& me for it.

LIST ALL OF THEM

FOR EL MALEH RACHAMIM

>so her parents trapped her in pakistan and sold her off like a sex slave.
Based paki parents.
There's not really much ex-Muslims here but there's some faithless Muslims who are just acting like believers during Ramadan, they don't say it but I'm sure they don't really have faith.

in turkey it's different
in truth unless ultra conservative the parents wont make a big deal out of it but they'll mostly disagree
as for the diaspora here, the turks would disown, pakis/afghans kill, iranians encourage, and arabs would kill if girl and disown if boy
as a thumb rule

WHOS STILL LEFT FROM THAT TIME

I know this is meme thread, but pls link. LINK plese!

Wallahi same from me

she is so hot I don't even care about her mental illness

I will list the things I want you to do to me instead
colonoscopy
with your tongue

The Turkish army in 1900s was literally half the size of Austria with 3 times more land to defend and they still did better.

Look up the bergmann offensive where the pathetic r*ssian army was routed despite the russia having an army 5 times larger then Turkey.

If Turkey had a population as big as Russia or Germany in that time the triple entity would get rolled over.

forgot pic

MAYBE WITH A HOT SPIKY IRON ROD

QUQFOIRÉE

You utter motherfucker, the Russians have been BTFO'ing the Turks since like the 17th century. I am not just talking about the Crimean War or WW1.

>turks would disown
HAHAHAHAHHHAHA
honor killing among turks is huge

Turks were hamstrung by Enver Pasha and his retarded decision to invade Russia in winter through the Caucasus mountains.

youtube.com/watch?v=UX6K7waag5Q
WE DEM BOYZ

ona nie jest dla ciebie user, ani dla mnie :(

youtube.com/watch?v=Qu1ux6Jkg_o

>confusing k*rds with turks
this is why wh*Tes should be annihilated

And I told you why. Russian army isn't 5 times bigger anymore so your retarded zerg rush tactics won't work anymore.

It's all a meme bruh

You guys do realise all other non-muslims around the world become more and more disgusted by your people and their hatred grows with every passing day right?
Here in the UK 50% of the people now want a ban on Muslim immigration, and it's growing with each passing day.
Why not just stop being Muslims and just be normal and integrate?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8wuGEOjvrto&itct=CBIQpDAYAiITCOWNl9zkpdcCFc3YnAodC2MB6zIHcmVsYXRlZEj6h5KT-tjb9kI=

>posting the WW1 screencap

Topkek you Turkish bastard, that k/d ratio is 100% due to German efficiency and proficiency, the Austro-Hungarians and especially the Ottomans were utter crap. The Bulgarians held their own.

Enver was retarded af he noticed how pathetic r*ssian soldiers were and got too cocky trying to chase them up a freezing mountain with no winter equipment.

IM YESH TZEDEK BA'OLAMMMMM

because even when they become ex-muslims they would have to deal with racism in its more pure form
diaspora extremism is a western product
the saudis didn't need to get involved much

WHY IS A RUSI INTO MIZRAHIT?

TÜRK=BLACK=ALPHA

youtube.com/watch?v=bbEoRnaOIbs
How many BBC did she take?

kurdish turks are still turks

WTF my friend just sent me a video of me speaking in front of a class of undergrads, I sound like such a low-test faggot.

your mama is Russian it's a me Daklon

WELL HARVEY WEINSTEINS FOR ONE

Post video

tell that to them :DDD
we tried for 70 years it didn't go well
>k*rds were referred to as mountain-turks for decades after the founding of the republic

ACTUALLY SHES ONLY HALF RUSSIAN MY FATHER IS THE RUSSIAN ONE

POST ZION GOLAN

instead of blogging about it post it faggot

I knew it :/

No, I don't want to get doxxed. I've made too many enemies over the years.

Don't give a fuck. Fuck what infidels think.

>STEIN
"B" pushing it there

why do you live in the netherlands if you hate it so much user?
pmuch all the menaposters in here including the syrian imam would give their left hand to get the same opportunities you have

youtube.com/watch?v=O-zpOMYRi0w

man 2010s music is rubbish, wonder what 20s will be like

This year I will finish my Master's degree, after that I will leave Europe for sure, I fucking hate Europe, it's a shit continent, filled with shit people.

>JEWS
>WH*TE

*crraaAaack*

POP MUSIC HAS ALWAYS BEEN RUBBISH UQUQ

GO LISTEN TO ANASHEED LIKE A GOOD MUSLIM UQUQ

*pop*

i'm polish ya banana, supposedly

vocaroo.com/i/s1wrxWa5EcBR