2nd

pull the trigger kill a .....?

I LOVE LAIN

I LOVE LAIN

I LOVE LAIN

God bles ___

All these yuropoors in MY cum

taiwanese abo

hello i'm a gay man who is attracted to my age period (25-35] and in love with the 6y bf

commie

I wonder if there is more than 1 lainposter.

i am white (european) first and american a distant second

you are not american

.moving to /dixie/

Lain is love

Do you spend every single second of your day on Sup Forums or something

oh
that sucks

i am (unironically) romanian

>goblin shriek

vocaroo.com/i/s0et5itsr3lZ

I saw a qt girl in a british church yesterday and she turned out to be romanian

this is the rootless amerimong who keeps posting the "muh heritage" meme and also hates anime

you won't be missed

Business idea: be an animu director, mention the names of your animus in fora you visit

rude

ah k

why are american asians the fucking worst?

instagram.com/annoyed.asian/

because of the american part

JUST

what Im saying is romanian girls are cute

shut the fuck up

>American
there you go

also rude

You guys ever heard of Serial Experiments Lain?

Is an avant-garde anime series directed by Ryūtarō Nakamura, with character design by Yoshitoshi ABe, screenplay written by Chiaki J. Konaka, and produced by Yasuyuki Ueda for Triangle Staff

The series focuses on Lain Iwakura, an adolescent middle school girl living in suburban Japan, and her introduction to the Wired, a global communications network which is similar to the Internet. Lain lives with her middle-class family, which consists of her inexpressive older sister Mika, her emotionally distant mother, and her computer-obsessed father; while Lain herself is somewhat awkward, introverted, and socially isolated from most of her school peers. But the status-quo of her life becomes upturned by a series of bizarre incidents that start to take place after she learns that girls from her school have received an e-mail from a dead student, Chisa Yomoda, and she pulls out her old computer in order to check for the same message. Lain finds Chisa telling her that she is not dead, but has merely "abandoned her physical body and flesh" and is alive deep within the virtual reality-world of the Wired itself, where she has found the almighty and divine "God". From this point, Lain is caught up in a series of cryptic and surreal events that see her delving deeper into the mystery of the network in a narrative that explores themes of consciousness, perception, and the nature of reality.

>You guys ever heard of Serial Experiments Lain?
I don't watch garbage

Feel bad for all of you.

You guys don't have the vastly superior Phoenician genes flowing through your blood like I do.

The "Wired" is a virtual reality-world that contains and supports the very sum of all human communication and networks, created with the telegraph, televisions, and telephone services, and expanded with the Internet, cyberspace, and subsequent networks. The series assumes that the Wired could be linked to a system that enables unconscious communication between people and machines without physical interface. The storyline introduces such a system with the Schumann resonances, a property of the Earth's magnetic field that theoretically allows for unhindered long distance communications. If such a link were created, the network would become equivalent to Reality as the general consensus of all perceptions and knowledge. The increasingly thin invisible line between what is real and what is virtual/digital begins to slowly shatter.

Wish Laim was my daughter

No they aren't t. lived in Romania for two weeks

You need to leave.

Masami Eiri is introduced as the project director on Protocol Seven (the next-generation Internet protocol in the series' time-frame) for major computer company Tachibana General Laboratories. He had secretly included code of his very own creation to give himself absolute control of the Wired through the wireless system described above. He then "uploaded" his own brain, conscience, consciousness, memory, feelings, emotions – his very self – into the Wired and "died" a few days after, leaving only his physical, living body behind. These details are unveiled around the middle of the series, but this is the point where the story of Serial Experiments Lain begins. Masami later explains that Lain is the artifact by which the wall between the virtual and material worlds is to fall, and that he needs her to get to the Wired and "abandon the flesh", as he did, to achieve his plan. The series sees him trying to convince her through interventions, using the promise of unconditional love, romantic seduction and charm, and even, when all else fails, threats and force.

only 5 episodes so far. Feels like Im watching them out of order tho

Zando... you're the one from /sg/? Why do you sound familiar, it's from /sg/ no?

Melons

In the meantime, the anime follows a complex game of hide-and-seek between the "Knights of the Eastern Calculus", hackers whom Masami claims are "believers that enable him to be a God in the Wired", and Tachibana General Laboratories, who try to regain control of Protocol Seven. In the end, the viewer sees Lain realizing, after much introspection, that she has absolute control over everyone's mind and over reality itself. Her dialogue with different versions of herself shows how she feels shunned from the material world, and how she is afraid to live in the Wired, where she has the possibilities and responsibilities of an almighty goddess. The last scenes feature her erasing everything connected to herself from everyone's memories. She is last seen, unchanged, encountering her oldest and closest friend Alice once again, who is now married. Lain promises herself that she and Alice will surely meet again anytime as Lain can literally go and be anywhere she desires between both worlds.

America was a mistake

asians are weird

i'm a fan

filipinos should be put in concentration camps

Nah senpai I only post on Sup Forums Sup Forums and /fit/

The holy trinity

californians should be put in ditches

Lain Iwakura is the titular character of the series. Lain is a fourteen-year-old girl who uncovers her true nature through the series. She is first depicted as a shy junior high school student with few friends or interests. She later grows multiple bolder personalities, both in the physical world and the Wired, and starts making more friends. As the series progresses, she eventually comes to discover that she is, in reality, merely an autonomous, sentient computer program in the physical and corporeal form of a human being, designed to sever the invisible barrier between the Wired and the real world. In the end, Lain is challenged to accept herself as a de facto goddess for the Wired, having become an omnipotent and omnipresent virtual being with worshipers of her own, as well as an ability to exist beyond the borders of devices, time, or space.

CHi here, mind as well ask the mexicans here, I was thinking of buying a Caifanes shirt, just not sure if it seems too autistic these days to wear one like Mana. Are they well liked still?

The only Asian I can ever respect.

>You guys ever heard of Serial Experiments Lain?
>Is an avant-garde anime series directed by Ryūtarō Nakamura
t. Ryūtarō Nakamura
Are you OP?

FAR too many flyovers ITT.

this

>Nah senpai I only post on Sup Forums Sup Forums and /fit/

Lungs hurt and heart rate is high
I think this is it

yea

but I do both

Masami Eiri is the key designer of Protocol Seven. While working for Tachibana General Laboratories, he illicitly included codes enabling him to control the whole protocol at will and embedded his own mind and will into the seventh protocol. Because of this, he was fired by Tachibana General Laboratories, and was found dead not long after. He believes that the only way for humans to evolve even further and develop even greater abilities is to absolve themselves of their physical and human limitations, and to live as virtual entities—or avatars—in the Wired for eternity. He claims to have been Lain's creator all along, but was in truth standing in for another, who was waiting for the Wired to reach its more evolved current state.

Drop 2 bars to equalize, quick

you forgot /r9k/

Yasuo Iwakura is Lain's father. Passionate about computers and electronic communication, he works with Masami Eiri at Tachibana General Laboratories. He subtly pushes Lain, his "youngest daughter", towards the Wired and monitors her development until she becomes more and more aware of herself and of her raison d'être. He eventually leaves Lain, telling her that although he did not enjoy playing house, he genuinely loved and cared for her as a real father would. Despite Yasuo's eagerness to lure Lain into the Wired, he warns her not to get overly involved in it or to confuse it with the real world.

oh fug, when is daylight savings time

1 more hour of sleep
comfy

her last name is goo lmao

the directors do have a point. Have you seen asians acting? they look like fucking robots trying to mimic human emotion. it's weird and it makes me feel scared.

hate these twitter retards

t. korean

Serial Experiments Lain was first aired on TV Tokyo on July 6, 1998 and concluded on September 28, 1998 with the thirteenth and final episode. The series consists of 13 episodes (referred to in the series as "Layers") of 24 minutes each, except for the sixth episode, Kids (23 minutes 14 seconds). In Japan, the episodes were released in LD, VHS, and DVD with a total of five volumes. A DVD compilation named "Serial Experiments Lain DVD-BOX Яesurrection" was released along with a promo DVD called "LPR-309" in 2000. As this box set is now discontinued, a rerelease was made in 2005 called "Serial Experiments Lain TV-BOX". A 4-volume DVD box set was released in the US by Pioneer/Geneon. A Blu-ray release of the anime was made in December 2009 called "Serial Experiments Lain Blu-ray Box | RESTORE"

You arrive in New York State

but when specifically do we do it

I head upstate and enjoy my comfy log cabin retreat

immediately check to see if my wallets been stolen yet

2 am EST

figure do the math you fucking worst coaster

Pick up my complimentary non-white neighbor

what is this expression

GREAT post

that woman's '''''''''expression''''''''''' is the point they're talking about.
Just erase their eyebrowns and remove the finger and she looks normal

>I live on the Least Coast

Sleepy

head to the most dangerous bronx neighborhood and practice my karate techniques

Asian culture isn't good for Hollywood, it has nothing to do with actual race. An American-born and raised Asian has no problem acting for Hollywood.

>So, son. It's a Saturday evening. Aren't you tired of being on the computer all week? Don't ya have friends to go out with and have fun?

prefer anime