Why Japanese people hate Koreans? We did not do wrong to you

Why Japanese people hate Koreans? We did not do wrong to you.

Other urls found in this thread:

lowyinstitute.org/the-interpreter/why-south-korea-so-obsessed-japan
matome.naver.jp/odai/2143515224507160801?&page=4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IbssnE9OsQU
theguardian.com/world/2012/may/07/south-korea-drugs-dead-babies
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2140702/South-Korea-customs-officials-thousands-pills-filled-powdered-human-baby-flesh.html
bbc.com/news/world-asia-17980177
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

japs have inferioty complex to koreans

dunno, they seem super sensitive to Korean anything. i mean, Koreans probably have good reason to be upset at the Japanese. but the Japanese have no reason to be upset at Korea.

because many korean men have sex with japanese girls while japs cannot do that

i met a half japanese half korean girl, im trying to make her my waifu

Japanese look down on all other Asians because they are the most developed country.

20€ on the Chon he seems vicious

Btw this time I want to be in a screencap Matome kun

jjokpari I love your country :^)

KEKKEKEKEKEKEKKE JJOKABARI SHIT DIE IN FIRE KEKEKEKEKE ^___________^

dis

Aren't Japs at 2chan extremely triggered at Sonys new game Ghost of Tsushima? The most common complaint is that the main character looks Korean go figure.

japs can never get these rocks wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

KOREA STONGKKKKKKKKKK

This.
Japanese are the Germans of Asia

The Empire of Japan actually encouraged Korean men to fuck Japanese women. Talk about it being a cuck.

You wish. They are Anglos.

Maybe because Korea is kind of stealing the "role" that Japan had in the world. Korea is growing fast as fuck in every aspect, meanwhile Japs are slowly decaying

t. Kimchi

I hope you fail in doing so.

Japanese enjoyed raping your grandmothers

I guess that explains NTR.

Taken.

Where the usually Japanese Shitposting Defense Forces?

The real nettouyoku don't come here since they can't speak English and the rest is sleeping right now

Comfort women is the most oldest idol in the world. Korean must be proud of it.

Is North Korea the "real" Korea?
The Korea that preserves it's traditions and culture?
South Korea isn't a bad place, but it seems they worship the dollar more than they worship Korean culture. So many things were lost. - are the Americans to blame?

>are the Americans to blame
aren't they always Brudi
South Korea embraced the American way so much, they have an actual shit museum where they celebrate the American sharting culture

they are just fed up with seeing korea's eternal butthurt and obsession with japan.

actually, that's a topic which has something to do with sk's obsession with japan

>Liancourt Rocks
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i am jap ans i like a korean girl
fuck Sup Forums
because of this shit board i'm always worried about which country or ppl is better and now i have a distaste for korea
shit

Current Japan is in a position to supply precision parts, industrial materials and machine tools to emerging industrial countries.

while your nonsense is nothing but an online meme you've desperately been trying to make out to be common in japan, korea's butthurt and obsession is literally national phenomena, even evident to a third-party, a british expert on korea who live there with his korean wife and children, that make up considerable part of koreans' national identity as the article shows. korea is literally a stalker of a nation to japan, not the other way around, and what your pic shows is just responses to it from some sickened japanese, if any.

>It is immediately obvious to anyone who has spent substantial time in South Korea that its people and its elites have an extraordinary, and negative, fixation with Japan.
>Korea's media talks about Japan incessantly, usually with little journalistic objectivity and in negative terms: as a competitor for export markets which must be overcome, as a rival for American attention, as an unrepentant colonialist, as a recipient of the 'Korean Wave' (watch Korean analysts triumphantly argue that Japanese housewives are learning Korean), as a lurking military imperialist just waiting to subdue Asia again, and so on.
>A major Korean newspaper actually suggested samurai might invade Dokdo. The Government has taken out advertisements in Western newspapers and Korean pop stars have sought to act as 'ambassadors' to the world to press Korea's claim. The Government has launched a global campaign to rename the Sea of Japan the 'East Sea' (in the belief that doing so reinforces its claim to the Rocks) and even considered pushing Psy to rework his hit song 'Gangnam Style' as 'Dokdo Style.'
>One obvious explanation for the sheer intensity of feeling is that South Korea's disputes with Japan have graduated from politics to identity. As Cha notes, South Korea's nationalism is negative, defined very much against Japan and, importantly, not against North Korea.

I've never seen korean posters spam anti-Japanese threads 24/7 like jap posters do. Every korea friendly thread is always ruind by mad jap posters while korean posters usually behave themselves.
I honestly hope mods rangeban all Japanese IPs from Sup Forums. They are the cancer of Sup Forums

but Japan is full of foreign criminals

ayo koreans can I get a redpill on christianity in korea? seems really fucking intense and much more fundamental than in the west. Just broke up with my qt korean exchange-student gf over my atheism and I want to know if basically all korean christians are fundamentalists... feels bad man.jpg

Japan and Korea are actually best friends. Gajins wants to separate the two so they espouse propaganda to split.
DONT TRUST THE WH*TE DEVILS

Is because of discrimination Japan never hire foreign people and when they do it's for the worst jobs that japanese hate, so they have no other option. Same thing happens with blacks here in the west.

you seem to be so naive or retarded that you actually delude yourself into believe that Sup Forums memes represent reality or anything and those posters are actually japanese in the first place; and i'd say it's YOU who are ruining the thread where a korean is asking about the reason why they are hated by japan, by confusing the issue with pointless netouyo memes.

Because they are scums.

cant read squiggly runes. What does it say?

NANKING NEVER HAPPENED
COMFORT WOMEN ARE NO REAL

In japanese book stores, there are large spaces only for books dedicated to hate speech to korea and china.

they deserved it tho

korea's obsession with japan cries out for explanation, as the article says, which is also sought for by japanese as well, that's why those books are published.

>Foreign students in Korea get pulled into this campaign too, on the assumption that (gullible) foreigners add credibility. I have ridden on subway cars painted with the likeness of Dokdo, and I recall watching a documentary on Korean television on the 20th anniversary of Korea's accession to the UN where the political highlight of joining the world body was defined as the ability to press Japan on Dokdo and the war.
>On Korean independence day, Korean children use squirt guns to mock-kill dressed-up Japanese soldiers (yes, really), and I have attended sound-and-light shows on that day which portray the Imjin War of the 1590s as part of a millennial Japanese effort to dominate Korea, culminating in the 1910 annexation. It is a staple of Korean historiography that Japan has invaded the country dozens or even hundreds of times (most of these were actually pirate raids), and that Japan 'received' its culture via the Korean 'bridge.' Perhaps the most ridiculous example I can think of is a talk-show guest who was forced to apologise for wearing a red-and-white striped shirt that looked vaguely like the rising sun flag. This 'anti-Japanism,' as Victor Cha has termed it, has spread to the US, where ethnic Korean lobbying has brought comfort-women memorials and changes to US textbooks.
>I could continue, but the point is that, as a social science observation, this obsession cries out for explanation, and it is hard to imagine that all it is all just about the war seventy years ago (this is not to say Korea's historical concerns are not authentic; they are).

Please come back to life and exterminate all gooks and chinks, Empire of Japan. We promise that we won't nuke you this time.

In japan it is admitted to split korean national flags in public.

You guys are plastic gooks, unlike the true oriental beauties that are japanese.

Where are the Koreas of this board?

Are you SEAsians crazy about those cyborgs arent you?

matome.naver.jp/odai/2143515224507160801?&page=4

People called "in Japan" in Japan are those who don't have Japanese citizenship.In your country, does Brazilian and foreigner have equal opportunities for employment in all occupations?

"in Japan" → ”zainichi”

This

>being this delusional

Hello Takeshi kun enjoy your proxy hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hello Kim

This is the most Asian post I've seen today

>JAPAN IS NUMBER TREE SERRER OF ERRECTICUR MACHINERY
>ARRH OTHER COUNTRIES HAVE INFERIOR ERRECTRICUR MACHINERY

Love you guys

Kill yourself jjokpari

>remove jap roaches
>bad
lol

Forcibly occupy Takeshima after killed about 30 Japanese fishermen, and kept to capture a ton of fishermen to bring them to Korea. After that they began Hostage diplomacy by using victim.
They often say I will have kept to hate Japan until 1000years later.
Always fire Japanese flag and doll of Emperor and Prime minister of Japan
Always throw poops in Embassy of Japan when protest.
Keep to teach Anti Japan education, their children draw a picture that firing Japan.
Youngster killed an elderly who said Japanese Era is not so bad.
Spread a ton of propaganda to build anti-japan organization with China all over the world
Falsely assert comfort women(prostitute) as sex slave, and to fake that Japan kidnaped 200,000 girl in Korea. But they voluntarily joined, In fact unfortunately some women were sold by their own parents. 60% of comfort women were Japanese, Less than 20% were Korean. If Japanese kidnaped them, It became big problem but why their parent never accuse then.
Korean thieves stole buddhism statue from Japan, but Korean government never return. Without evidence they say this statue was stolen by Japanese 500years ago. In that time Korean dynasty opressed buddism.
They say a lot of Korean were forcibly brought to Japan. But Most of them came to Japan voluntarily for money, job, and avoiding Korean war. They never come to Japan forcibly. In 50's, Jap government took a survey for Korean that Why do you live in Japan? Only 200 Korean said I was obtained workers by requisition. A ton of Japanese also worked by requisition then. Another 600,000 Korean were willing to come. And it included a ton of illegal immigrant out of them then. We call them Zainichi now. Until recently They have asked apology and compensation to Japan, after unveiling trues Then stop asking.
I'm tired wright down. But these are only about one fifth what I want to say.
I think when they stop anti-Japan education, our relationship will be better.

>THREAD THEME
>H
>R
>E
>A
>D
>T
>H
>E
>M
>E

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IbssnE9OsQU

Removing jap cockroaches from the Korean peninsula is a good game

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes. We have 1.5 million Japanese immigrants here living better than the average Brazilian. Most of them would not even want to move back to their country, because they consider their country here. When they go to Japan is only to get a temporally job and waste all their money here. The reason why some go to work in Japan is because live cost there is higher so they get more money there and spend less here.

lol. Here you go again

Don't bup this shit thread.

Japs are slanty eyed monkeys

Japs are not in human race. They are just apes. Therefore, we humans have the right to remove that annoying animals
t. I am not an english teacher. I am 100% Korean.

koreans are effeminate losers that blame everyone else for their own problems. japan seems to much more sensible than your shitty fake country

>South East Asian thread
>I can tell they aren't Engrish teachers or proxies because of how severely autistic they act with their broken English

Seems Japanese hate Koreans as much as Brazilians hate Argentinians, but here happens in football. I think its all just a neighbor complex thing. Koreans never nuked them or anything but they still hate them just for being the neighbor.

besides it's extremely rare here, you can see those things are always done by ragtag "right wingers", presumably many of whom are paid shills to give your kinds material for 'tu quoque' arguments like you are doing now, while in korea it's pretty common that even politicians and elites do that to show their patriotism and the deed is actually seen a sort of gauge with which you can estimate a person's fidelity to the nation. this is why people say that korean's national identity revolves around butthurt against japan.
on the other hand, have you ever seen japanese politicians or elites do the same? of course not, because it's not socially accepted, and if they did, they would lose their job. so, it's pointless to keep posting those fishy, cherrypicked pics.

And guess what. In the world cup our country lost for 7x1 over Germany and Brazilians were still rooting for Germany to win over Argentina on the last match. This is how much we "love" our neighbor Latin country.

lol your country was cheering for the germans half way into the match. zero loyalty

In japanese kindergarten, the teachers teach the kids koreans and chinese are evil and bully korean and chinese kids untill they leave.

t. tojo sushimasu

Who was in the wrong here?

>Why Japanese people hate Koreans?
So? I didn't know that

Jap monkeys are racists who love to murder innocent children and eat human flesh

>but their wacist!!!!

and that one single kindergarten caused the massive national controversy and fuss that even jeopardized abe cabinet, while in korea anti-japan education is pretty much a normal thing and is encouraged.

>(you)

>The powdered flesh, which officials said came from dead babies and foetuses, is reportedly thought by some to cure disease and boost stamina.
theguardian.com/world/2012/may/07/south-korea-drugs-dead-babies
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2140702/South-Korea-customs-officials-thousands-pills-filled-powdered-human-baby-flesh.html
bbc.com/news/world-asia-17980177

And I thought we had severe xenophobic issues in Latin America.

Don't both countries have an "aging crisis" ATM (as well as astronomical suicide rates)?

Yes. And fighting each other won't help a bit. They should focus on these problems instead.

>korea's obsession with japan cries out for explanation

You guys imposed imperial rule on the country until barely 70 years ago. Axe forgets, tree remembers.

>imposed imperial rule
so was taiwan and yet they don't give a shit

Japan is a country that gradually improves things. The birthrate has been increasing year by year since bottoming out in 2002, and the number of suicides has been decreasing year by year since topping out in 2003.

We will kill jap monkeys if they come to our homeland. Japs have no right to exist on this planet. We must enslave jap men and rape jap women for the revenge of the korean massacare by jap soldiers

Let's distinguish japanese face

all rook the same

your country had better be united by NK's crazy rocket man. korean is korean. you can't become a human

T.kim
Fuck off proxy

Lel my boss is corean and when I made the mistake of mentioning Japan he went on a rant on how all of it is a nuclear fallout hellhole, apparently.

Sorry. Westerns still can't tell the difference. When we see a Korean here guess how we call them? "Japanese" and now I see why they get so offended. I know you two nations don't admit it but Japanese and Koreans are very genetically related, even they own hate with each other seems equal to me. But unfortunately a little bit of difference in power can bring a lot of damage to the other nation. Like the big brother abusing his young brother.

It's like brazilian and hawaian arr rook the same.
And I've heard japanese can figure korean immedietaly easily

>It's like brazilian and hawaian arr rook the same.
Yes, I look like a hawaian my self but my mom doesn't, because Brazil has all kinds of people and that's why people here are not as much racist, and even if were we could never make a poster of how a Brazilian face should like because everyone here looks different.

It's like to us, rusian and british are rook the same.

>It's like to us, rusian and british are rook the same.
Yes and they should, since they are Caucasians.
>And I've heard japanese can figure korean immedietaly easily
I have also heard of Koreans that lived in Japan with fake Japanese names and succeed to avoid racism. There are a lot of Koreans who would be mistaken as a Japanese even in Japan.