youtube.com/watch?v=2A2HxBZ-ERw
twitter.com/josephlowery4/with_replies
twitter.com/AnonBabble

保卫祖国

had a mini hillsborough in my home
1 mobile casualty

sue
youtube.com/watch?v=V5r8oTO5ubw

Why is there a terrorist general on Sup Forums?

kyary

HE SAY WU BLADE RUNNAH

Someone seriously better post an absolute CRACKER of a slag or I swear I'm fucking off to /gif/

Should I go to church tomorrow for the first time in my life? Thinking of ringing the old dad saying I'll tag along

otic vibrations in the earhole made me feel sad just now

>mini Hillsborough
Haha

>CRACKER of a slag
>/gif/

/mena/ are allowed to post too

sicko grunge revival this year great albums had some cool muscle spasms at this rave with other unemployed people was sick

>it's been 23759027835908235890 billion years since man started drinking yet there is still NO good data or analysis as to how much drinking is safe and when it becomes an objective medical problem

simply and utterly epic as all he*k

Brexit wasn’t about a noble cause.
Instead, it was pure greed,nationalist and racism.
Hate creates more hate, history has taught us that.

>And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Aaaand I'm out

you just called her a slag

>super sunday
>actually has some good games for once

what are you boys eating for tomorrow?

fuck off

fat cat

*spreads hate on my toast*

youtube.com/watch?v=g54aPmNjMM4
this is unironically a great choon

knew i had krauts filtered for a good reason

choon

youtube.com/watch?v=FA5eik90CKE

33 Africans togethet with Middle-Easterners were apprehended in German cities of Köln and Halle during the Halloween night. The apprehended men were harassing women and fist fighting the men.

What in His Majesty's name did you just scrimshaw about me midshipman? I’ll have you know I bested the finest privateers on the Seven Seas, and have been involved in numerous secret voyages on behalf of the Royal Admiralty, and I have over 300 confirmed victories at sea. I am trained in naval warfare and I am the highest ranking captain in the entire fleet. You are nothing to me but another able seaman. I will scuttle your ship with precision the likes of which have never been seen on these seas, mark me! You think you can escape retribution by shouting that hogwash at me from afar? I implore you to think again. As we converse I am contacting my clandestine network of informants across the South Seas and your wake is being traced right now, so prepare yourself for the tempest! The tempest that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your rigging. You are a godforsaken man. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can sink you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my frigate. Not only am I extensively trained in marine combat, but I have access to the whole Royal Navy, and I shall use it to its full extent to wipe you off the face of this ocean. If only you could have foreseen what retribution your “clever” challenge was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you will pay the price, you fool. I shall shit fury all over your britches and you will drown in it. Thou art dead, sailor.

youtube.com/watch?v=n4ElF8awm90
any tristan da cunha man in

it's well known that it's most dangerous in people who receive a psychoactive response from it

hillsborough jokes are not funny

Yeah, why? Can someone explain the rationale behind letting them post? They make open death threats, post pro-jihadi material etc all the time

You can get vegemite there?

no!

A direct result of government cuts

don't understand a single word but i like it
youtube.com/watch?v=Pla7nDYciI4

Any intermittent fasting men in? Apparently it increases lifespan, HGH levels and helps basically everything. Think I'll try it

obvs

can't say i'm a fan

not reading this but the fact that you replied with a pasta reeks of insecurity

first proto-date with the proto-gf went well lads.

Where'd you go?

audio fedora

do it very casually, HATE feeling hungry

did you proto-finger her?

greggs

Fasting and meditation of both the religious and non-religious kind are both very good.

*does a poo in the thread*

got a belter of a spot at the top centre of my forehead lads

can cover it with my hair but i don't like it

Diversity is our strength

Filter by Flag: New Zealand

*leans back in satisfaction*

gj proto-normie

I'm proto-proud of you.

i am quite the refined man so it makes sense

> David Moyes will head to West Ham for the rest of the season, Phil Neville to be part of backroom team

Remember getting my first bj and I didn't like the feeling of it so I made her stop

proto-gf called me a racist in greggs

took her on a tour of my city. including a boat trip on a river.

show posts only by flag: Rhodesia

Primordial proto-date with the proto-gf went passably well, but she was on her Precambrian Period so no sexual reproduction.

youtube.com/watch?v=2A2HxBZ-ERw

Black Chicks on White Dicks

what city

7th Burnley
8th Brighton Hove & Albion
9th Watford
10th Huddersfield Town

if she's from somewhere else it doesn't count

Got called a proto-hoser at Tim's.

bit gay

Any racists in here?

Wow lame I bet she hates you

Daring synthesis

bristol

what do you mean?

probably

1st MK Dons

I am unironically not white

cat is being cute lads

Me; I'm Welsh, the whitest of all Britons.

I'm a proto-racist.

Got called a revolutionary in gregs

the BBC police show on the Welsh valleys

interesting accents and phenotypes

me

nice cat lad. not a fan of your carpet however.

my twitter account but unironically

twitter.com/josephlowery4/with_replies

"Doing a Poo"

sat upon the loo

face is turning blue

it's stuck like glue

starting to doubt

i've begun to shout

it's putting up a fight

truly an odious plight

can't give up

punched myself in the gut

oh sweet release

victory today

a glorious day

ghastly parasite

Got called a racetraitor in pret

>phenotypes
What are the Post-Cambrian Cambrians like?

.1% pacific islander
sorry but no x

don't think I'll be happy until my penis is inside a woman

ugly fuckign cunt

Furniture and carpet literally student tier

got called a lower class subhuman in waitrose

yes it is vile, been slowly doing up the rest of the house with a new carpet, not sure if i will do my room.

Cat owners are all low test beta nu-males who grow neckbeards to cover their weak jawlines

but what if youre penis is extremely small and you cant get hard and cant cum (me)
wont be happy then will you!

my mates are watching always sunny on 2.5 hits each of acid and one of them is non-stop laughing and explaining every joke

Yeah I've heard the recommended time is 16 hrs, don't know if I can hack that desu...12-14 easy enough but 16 is taking the piss

I love this girl. I l love everything about her.