youtube.com/watch?v=WX-bE70F4Kg
youtu.be/7v5kGr6A9Z4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/balt/

>anime

/waifu/ edition

repostan muh dinner

this is now a /JP2/ thread

He might have accidentally gotten a wolfdog.

Omae wa mou shindeiru

*bows*

great edition

yeehaw

checked
I was going to go with Casimir Pulaski but I decided to switch it up a bit.

*farts*

me lafayette

youtube.com/watch?v=WX-bE70F4Kg

*sniffs*

/acadiana/

youtu.be/7v5kGr6A9Z4

'bout died yesterday. Didn't go to sleep, left the house at 4:30 A.M. and stood in line for seven hours, but dammit, I got an iPhone X.

*posts on /gsg/*

yehaw

literally why

but why

why

>penman did the sheep thing for a headphone jackless cellular telephone

y tho

>applefags
android is better in almost every way

Looks good, I would eat if I wasn't already so full
Rate mine
I had some noodles with it but didn't bother taking a pic

looks great, really like the color you got out of that sauce

thank you for reminding me to buy a wok/10

by far the worst thing i've heard from you

Anybody else?

I like the platform, though. I've had one since the 3G came out. At this point, even if I did want to switch to Android (and I've considered it before), I'd have to find and repurchase equivalents of all the apps I use, and fuck that.

Noice

there's a plethora of reasons not to use an iPhone. I suppose a lot of people get them cheap with their phone plans though.

but why waste money upgrading?

ive got an iphone 6 but its just because ive had it for years

Fuck that too, I don't want to rent the device I carry around and use every day. Paid for mine outright.

>there is people still buying the overpriced memephones
just haha like wow hahaha

>not to use
*not to buy

It's red curry and chicken
Had some stinky cheese afterwards of course

I have a four year old Nokia with Windows as the OS and I manage just fine

jordy is talking about hooking rats on cocaine

I don't upgrade every time a new one comes out.
I had the 6 Plus until yesterday. Selling it to my dad because he's broken the screen on his phone by dropping it on the pavement repeatedly.
Cool.

Not really a fan of curry but this look good.
What cheese ?

ah. Well the feeling I get from iPhones is that they're extremely closed off and uncustomizable, and purposely built in a shoddy manner so you have to buy a new one every two years. Another big turn off is the fact that you can't put an SD card in them for more storage or repair them yourself.

What phone do you have?

Truly a scientific man.

>not having a wok
By far the best thing the chinks have ever made

An old Sony xperia sp phone don't bully I'm poor

oooo
sounds gud

we can't get good quality cheeses like that here, can't make cheese out of raw milk at all

i used to be cranky about it til i saw an interview with the dairy board where a woman basically said "we would love to let american cheesemakers make more different types of cheeses, but we literally cannot because the quality of milk here is not near as good as that in france where they can make those cheeses safely"

think mines a plain 6, i dont have any particular complaints about iphones, theyre as standard as smartphones get

It's Thai, the taste is different from the regular curry most people think of. Still curry though, they aren't a world appart
PĂ©lardon goat cheese

>uncustomizable
Used to be, not as much now. I jailbroke mine for some time back then but I haven't had a good reason to lately.
>purposely built in a shoddy manner
Never had one of mine break.
>you can't put an SD card in them for more storage
True, but that's never been an issue for me.
>repair them yourself
You're not _supposed_ to, but you can.

macon is a ____

>thai red curry

FUCKING LOVE THAI RED CURRY

have a recipe written somewhere for thai red curry chicken with a bunch of garlic, ginger, lemongrass, a can of coconut milk, a spoonful of peanutbutter, and a shitload of chilies or hot sauce

did you get the premade curry paste?

Wew I knew about your laws concerning raw milk but I didn't think it would be a real risk, I thought it was just American paranoia when it comes to hygiene, no offense
Why can't you have good milk ? Your country is huge, there must be some quality products outside the mass intensive farming

gonna murder half my colony and make parkas out of human leather

I'm only going to murder the coloreds though

>did you get the premade curry paste?

Yes, but "homemade" one since it came from one of my dad's friend, who himself is friend with a Thai guy living here running a restaurant and gave it
I did put coconut milk and several herbs, also some onions and carrot bits for the crunch

Pepe was funny for a very long time but I really wish people would put effort into making OC other than frogs and Wojaks again, it's become a ball and chain for this site's creativity,

there's always the blacked posters and mutt posters

So...... more Gondolas?

its literally the food and drug agency saying "no fucking exceptions", i think its a combination of not having the resources to keep control and not wanting to write up guidelines

im sure there is good milk around, but by law it ALL has to be pasteurized

that sounds great, the only thai ingredient i cant find here is shrimp paste, most of our asian markets are geared towards vietnamese/korean/chinese/japanese

>i wish people would make more OC
make it yourself fegit

i have a whole folder of memes ive made

neither of these are that funny though
yes

>Bronylad

yeah but enough of the site thinks they're funny so now every board has a little bit of cancer

also
>brony
NOT white NOR based

:c

pic rel

did you forget to take that name off from another thread

Just learned that my major has its own modified lgbt banner

fuck left my ironic namefagging on from another board
ready to kms

>Californian flag

You just made me realize something
A couple weeks ago as I was driving I saw a Californian flag raised alongside a French one in a neighbouring small town, both in front of what seemed to be an "official" building
The bear on your flag had 2 heads, which I thought was strange but didn't think more about it, until now
I just checked and the 2 headed bear flag is from Fallout so now I'm wondering if someone displayed a video game flag by mistake

>ironic

fuck, sorry bud

ill add you in a sec

Uni major*

quality edition

>ironic
no one believes you

>ironic
yeah sure kid

>ironic
yeah okay

Thanks bud

when I was a teenager I made
>a few Polandball comics (don't see those get posted very often anymore)
>that MS Paint image of a guy who considers himself a "European citizen", who's wearing an EU flag t-shirt, lederhosen, a beret, and a monocle and explaining why the EU needs to federalize (see this fairly often and it makes people incredibly assblasted)

more recently
>the MS paint drawing of the golden lel face guy pointing at a fridge with shoes in it while an angry American looks on in anger

don't know if any of you have seen them, I don't have any of them saved anymore. I love making MS Paint bait, I wish I still had a tablet.

sure user, whatever you say

its from /gsg/
i found a really strange brony mod and have been namefagging about playing it for a few days
pls no bully

>that MS Paint image of a guy who considers himself a "European citizen"
god bless you

germans fucking hate it

i knew i was forgetting one

i just added the second georgia because i gave up and wanted to move onto the next one lel

bison are such wholesome creatures

>/gsg/
maybe you should go back

they taste good too

what is up with Georgians and /gsg/

So I can deduce from this that I am not a friend then.

> gsg
Either kill yourself or never post here ever again

why is your region flag Japan

not a shitposter I promise
lurked here for a while
we have good taste

wholesome

i play victoria 2 and hoi3 so i just browse the general every so often

>not a shitposter
yeah okay

Posting old af OC

qt
Thank you

Buffalo are fun and silly

Go back to /gsg/ brony boy

I hope someday I get to be in a /dixie/ meme

>Bisons

There is a reserve dedicated to bison not too far from where I live, they aren't really in the wild so must not be as big as American ones (+ they're the European species anyway) but still pretty cool

I find the Red Hot Chili Peppers really irritating and I don't get why everybody likes them

same

>tfw make a mistake and anons bully you mercilessly
pls stop g-g-guys

I trained in the superior art of karate and earned this token

*bullying noises*