(SH)ITALY 101

E: Could you please pass me the salt?
I: Porco dio mi passi il sale o devo prenderti a sassate?
E: Sorry if i'm being a downer, but my mom died yesterday.
I: Porco dio mia madre è morta ieri, non scatramarmi i coglioni.
E: I'm not pleased with what you did just a while ago.
I: Porco dio non fare mai più una cosa del genere o mannaggia al cristo ti prendo a sediate sulle gengive.
E: I love that actress, she inspires me a lot.
I: Porco dio quella baldracca me la chiaverei a sangue.
E: Could you please stop?
I: Porco dio ma hai lo smegma nelle sinapsi o cosa? Smettila.
E: Today is a very pleasant day; the sky is blue, the sun is bright and the little birds are joyfully singing
I: Porco dio che giornata di merda non vedo l'ora di andare a casa a guardare il calcio
I: Porco dio il lunedì.
E: I hate mondays.

I hope you guys learned something new today. I will gladly translate something else if you want me to.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1pyJZvrafej
urbandictionary.com/tags.php?tag=porco dio
youtube.com/watch?v=z0pnVOugnBI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is relevant to my interests but I can't think of any sentence for you to translate

La lingua più bella del mondo

E: Can we have a sexual intercourse, perhaps?
I: Porco dio ti metti a novanta così ti scotenno?
E: Sorry, but i am homosexual actually.
I: Porco dio fagocito i cazzi per colazione per cui levati prima di subito.
E: Are you going mental? Stop saying such things!
I: Porco dio ma ti sei fumato l'amianto? Vai a farti un aerosol col propano!

Too bad, i will continue alone :(

What do I say to seduce an Italian

nasty orc/goblin language

Me has big dick you come do bunga bunga

vocaroo it

i am a priest where altar boys is?

Just tell her: "Porco dio facciamo sesso", they will probably agree to have a relationship with you. Or if you want a more, complex sentence that is successful nonetheless, try with: "Porco dio la mia verga di pelle necessita di un'imbottitura, ragion per cui la invito cortesemente a prestarmi i suoi orifizi".

E: I don't know, really.
I: Porco dio ma cosa cazzo vuoi che ne sappia.
E: I love to netflix and chill.
I: Porco dio 'sto Netflix è tanta roba ma non lo compro comunque.
E: Do you have a lighter?
I: Porco dio ce l'hai un accendino o devo sminchiarti le ossa?
E: Sorry, i don't smoke.
I: Porco dio togliti tu e la tua sigaretta di merda.
E: Can you please tell me where *monument name* is?
I: Porco dio dove cazzo 'sta quella merda di *monument name* ?
E: Happy birthday!
I: Auguri di buon porco dio.

E: Sorry but i'm atheist. Alas i don't believe in such things.
I: Porco dio

How to say goodnight

>Argentina
i won't even reply to this post.
Why you damn toothbrush got a quints?

By the way, let's continue our instructional voyage.
E: Traps are not gay.
I: Porco dio tranvioni di merda toglietevi.
E: Rage comics are very cringey nowadays.
I: Ma che porco dio siamo nel duemiladieci togli quella roba brutto handicappato.
E: I don't have a very powerful computer, so i can't play newer games, i'm sorry.
I: Porco dio ho un computer a carbonella quindi gioco solo a terraria e me ne sbatte il cazzo.
E: Do you like anime?
I: Porco dio ma serio ti piacciono i disegni semoventi thailandesi?
E: God forsake us.
I: Porco dio

nice ass

"Porco dio dormi male." is probably the best option, but if you want to be even more polite about it, you could say something like "Porco dio spero che domani ti svegli sotto ad un cipresso" or even better "Porco dio spero che domani guardi le margherite dalle radici"

>google translate some of these
OP you rascal

"Porco dio stiamo per caso assistendo ad un ottimo esempio di glutei a mandolino?" If you want to be less "italian" about it though, you can just say "Porco dio quelle natiche sono di mio gradimento"

>Pork God is by accident witnessing an excellent example of mandible buttocks

Google Translate is famous because is not very precise though, hell i could even say that isn't correct entirely. So will you listen a true italian or a gelid lifeless machine?

Ne hai di tempo libero a quest'ora

That's very ungrammatical, like i just said. The true meaning of that phrase is "Porco dio" (that is a common italian exclamation, like for example "wow" "wohza" "boo-yah" or whatever you guys use to externalize amazement of some sort) "are we, by any chance, witnessing a good example of marmoreal buttocks" ? That's the polite way, but you can always say something like "Me coioni" (this can replace the "porco dio" chunk. Note that this type of exclamations is absolutely fundamental if you want to truly speak italian) "Bel culo". This very last sentence can be concluded with some sort of fornicating encouragement, like "Ci navigherei dentro altro che napoleone", or "Urge ispezione dell'ano", or "Necessita di schiaffeggiamenti molto potenti".

vocaroo.com/i/s1pyJZvrafej

this language is too sophisticated for a barbarian like myself

I assure you that it isn't sophisticated, at least not nowadays. You would never listen someone speaking like that for various reasons (illiteracy, dialect abuse etc.), and that's exactly why you can exhort people to have at least a dialogue with you. Sexual intercourse is also very, very likely. Let's just say that if you say "Porco dio" with your own accent to 10 female human beings of italian nationality, be sure that at least, AT LEAST, a good half is going to give you the succ.

very good post

>Porco dio
urbandictionary.com/tags.php?tag=porco dio

sta porcoddio de lingua va bene per i frocetti che si fanno l' apericena sotto il duomo, mi serve una cosa più ignorante

OP is a fag
follow his advices and you would find yourself shunned and isolated by everyone* in an heartbeat

*besides toscani, you would fit quite well among them

What does porco mean?

Puerco Dios grandísimo hilo, mi fratelo

Not necessarily, man; being totally serious. Also, perchécazzodevirovinaretuttoesimiofigliodiputtana.
Se vuoi posso essere ancora più ignorante di così, ma imho c'avemo na zecca de romanaccio che fa già abbastanza.

>What does porco mean?

perchèseiunfrociocazzonefigliodibuttanadevimoriremalissimovattiafareunclisterefrocio

God with magnetic ass in the valley of the iron cocks; ill God without umbrella in thunderstorm valley; Kangaroo God in ceiling valley

Grazie per il bump, cristianaccio fallito

Barefoot God in nail valley

mannaggia la madonna

>Porco dio

>I will gladly translate something else if you want me to.
"zitto animale"
wtf does it mean?

los quindiciennes seniores

povera italia...

24enne, in realtà. Fottuto idiota che non conosce il black humor e/o il trolling in generale.

"Shut up you animal" in english you can read it by putting more force in the "z" and in the double t's (like in "ditto", but with the "z", to put it simply). Then you say the following word roughly as "anymoul"; beware that the "a" is not intended as a latin ae but a strong "a" like the "u" in "fuck". So: "zeettou, zeetwo, zitto" and "anymoul, animale". I know it's pretty approssimative, but if you want you can search online a text to speech converter and select italian for this very sentence.

How do you say "I wish Italy and Germany were part of the Holy Roman Empire again"

thanks m8

You don't say it simply because you wouldn't couple pasta with krauts anymore, because we are the worst allies at war that is obvious by now; but even so, just say "Porco dio vorrei che l'Italia e la Germania facessero nuovamente parte del Sacro Romano Impero".

>questo thread

youtube.com/watch?v=z0pnVOugnBI

come e bella che la luna brille strette
strette como tuto bella passagiare
soto il cielo di Roma

>>>why the fuck am I learning german right now

Quality thread.
Bump.