What do Russians think of RT?

what do Russians think of RT?

Other urls found in this thread:

1tv.ru/news/2016-01-11/3689-na_fone_naplyva_bezhentsev_zafiksirovan_vsplesk_prestupleniy_na_seksualnoy_pochve_v_finlyandii
rt.com/op-edge/408812-russophobia-rt-twitter-guardian/
regnum.ru/news/polit/2069168.html
novayagazeta.ru/politics/68126.html
pravda.ru/news/world/formerussr/latvia/20-02-2015/1249417-war-0/
tass.ru/obschestvo/1793461
rg.ru/2016/01/20/finlandestonia-site.html
ehorussia.com/new/node/12022
tass.ru/obschestvo/2649226
svpressa.ru/world/article/141827/
regnum.ru/news/polit/1924503.html
regnum.ru/news/1930752.html
rg.ru/2015/05/27/ministri-site-anons.html
regnum.ru/news/polit/1929999.html
russia.tv/video/show/brand_id/58500/episode_id/1201082/
slon.ru/posts/50302
rg.ru/2015/04/15/finliandiya-site-anons.html
ng.ru/world/2015-04-20/1_finland.html
rg.ru/2015/04/21/finny.html
svpressa.ru/war21/article/120286/
newsru.com/russia/13feb2015/5tv.html
mk.ru/social/2015/02/04/chto-na-samom-dele-ne-proiskhodit-s-russkimi-detmi-v-finlyandii.html
tass.ru/obschestvo/1747717
vz.ru/news/2015/2/5/728129.html
ntv.ru/novosti/1316656/
vz.ru/news/2015/2/25/731452.html
pnp.ru/news/detail/76841
regnum.ru/news/polit/1890912.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nobody watches it here. It's only for foreigner.

ok, but what do you think of it?

What do you watch for news

It's a great propaganda network
I subscribed to a few newspapers so just go through my feed and read it there

It has pretty good production vales from what I saw. Can't judge the content itself.

They talk too much about how they are being treated bad lately, and they are too smug imo, which makes them as unwatchable as other main foreign news channels, except for maybe euronews.
They also have a secondary channel in Russian, but it only cycles through somewhat old and short documentaries.

Do russians really believe in the government propaganda?

I'm not OP btw

Do you?

Yes, they do

To different extent tho

I've never met someone who believes in it. It's more like a fairytale where people hope it's true but know it's bullshit

It's the ''Let's tell truths about west'' channel.

Give me an example of Russian propaganda that isn't true.

Sounds like a good thing.

Take a note, that this guy thinks that most (maybe all) of gov-controlled media is propaganda. Not starting a squabble, just clarifying.

you're asking as if whatever opinions the ryssä population have actually mattered.

Nah m8, i'm pro-NATO...

So you do believe in propaganda then.

Majority of it is true but it's just cherry picking and ignoring the fact that russia has the same problems. Life is not an endless party so you can't have only good positive things. There would be negative news where you like or not.

news is a media product for cattle
meaningful information got a price

1tv.ru/news/2016-01-11/3689-na_fone_naplyva_bezhentsev_zafiksirovan_vsplesk_prestupleniy_na_seksualnoy_pochve_v_finlyandii
"before 2015 there were no cases of women being harassed publically"
"finns are united in their fight for racial purity"
"militias are being formed to fight against a problem the police cannot handle"

three whole examples in one link.

>it's just cherry picking
I think all the medias do that. All of them are propaganda anyway. But it's good that people have alternative news sources.

shit for xenovatniks

NATO/the US don't make this propaganda bombing like Russia does.

Plus I only watch argentine media, I don't go to CNN (because i know you're about to cry with ""muh cnn"") to see how Russia is supporting Al-Assad, helping the ukrainian rebels, violating foreigner air space, etc

RT is basically ''West is dump Praise Putin: the channel''

The article is in russian. How are you able to read it?

5/5 whataboutism ryssä shill

>NATO/the US don't make this propaganda bombing like Russia does

Some people live in a lie.

I agree, no matter how shitty it is it's still better than watch only bbc all day
It's propaganda for russians so nobody really cares how truthful it is. Nobody outside of CIS will see it anyway

>go to RT
>see those articles about the meanie West and NATO forces that reduced Raqqa to ashes and how Russia was successful at tactically targetting ISIS and rebels without destroying anything nor killing civilians

I didn't know Argentina was an american sockpuppet, huh.

>NATO/the US don't make this propaganda bombing like Russia does.

user...

>NATO/the US don't make this propaganda bombing like Russia does.
kek, so you are against Mercosur and pro-falklands?

Do russians watch this?

>do russian watch *insert some english language media*
I know you people are basically retarded, but still.

>all these pro-russian garbage actually think that the west is evil and Putin came from the heavens to save us all

notice how the ryssä animal gets confused and starts asking "HOW DID YPU KNOW" when you stop talking about RT and give concrete examples of how blatant the propaganda aimed at them is.

of course finns watch very closely how public opinion is being manipulated in the country that poses the greatest threat to us. it's the least anyone can do you stupid fucks.

Not "some people", but everyone. There is just different kinds of lie.

>a pro-western sudaca
Now I've seen it all.

I don't need RT for russian propaganda. I willingly watch videos on Youtube of based FSB raiding terrorists churkas in Chechnya and Dagestan

You didn't answer my question.

>the putin lover slav gets mad because someone knows their media lies

>uses a despective word, but he actually lives in a shithole that literally has the HDI of Turkey and Ecuador

>he commits suicide

there's an entire website dedicated to translating misinformation and propaganda being spread in russian media about finland. want to find it so you can report it to your superiors? too bad. learn how to speak and write finnish you dirty fucking animal.

As I said, propaganda for westerners is mostly cherry picking and exaggerations. Our propaganda is a mix of lie, exaggeration, cherry picking and facts hiding

It is only a stupid finn. Finns are taught in schools only negative things about Russia. They don't know anything about your country. Finns don't know anything so they only believe.

>there's an entire website dedicated to translating misinformation and propaganda being spread in russian media about finland
fucking hell this is pathetic

Read

Is Argentina now a honorary member of the butthurt belt?

They seem a tad upset

rt.com/op-edge/408812-russophobia-rt-twitter-guardian/

And you're not even finnish. Funny how that goes.

Kylläpä muuten olen. Miten muuten tietäisin että tässä maassa ihmiset ovat täysin idiootteja ja luulevat mitä sattuu itänaapuristamme?

>what do Russians think of RT?
Probably the only competent thing Putin has ever done.

>They don't know anything about your country
Well, average russian knows only three things about Europe: you are gays, you have a lot of migrants and you planing to destroy Russia 24/7.

He right though.They do teach only negative things about Russia(when russians are fine really)

Instead fuck swedes and mudslimes

>Probably the only competent thing Putin has ever done.
This

I mean, 2 out of 3 is not bad.

It's typical imperialism. Blame some other for your problems. And actually this is what RT keeps telling us all the time.

Russia is actually under much more of a threat from ISIL because of the whole Afghanistan thing and butthurt durka mountain barbarians from the Caucasus.

FSB raids are like a daily thing over there, your medias won't say it though because muh perfect Russia

>It's typical imperialism. Blame some other for your problems.
can you really not see the irony?

Never watched it ofc. I've only found out it exists this year. So I don't care. Waste of money though.

Basically half of things they say here are made up.

It's always in the news. The funny thing about it is they don't even try to capture them. They use grenades much more often too

regnum.ru/news/polit/2069168.html
"russia created finland"

"finland is russias best friend"

pravda.ru/news/world/formerussr/latvia/20-02-2015/1249417-war-0/
"finnish/swedish alliance is literally nato"

"finland is a former empire province and rightful russian clay"

tass.ru/obschestvo/1793461
"finns are literally kidnapping russian children".

systematic manipulation of opinion. how mad does it make you that we know about this?

kill yourself

1 GRU death squad has been sent to your location

Monitoring this thread.

Good, very good.

>how mad does it make you
I'm laughing my ass off. I didn't know Finland is so obsessed with my shithole of a country. This is so pathetic that I honestly feel sorry for you.

Nice. But those are facts not opinions.

Avergae Russian knows that Europe is a gold standard for quality and he buys German products as much he can afford and find. Don't delude yourself, lmao.

They say it daily and they upload videos of police grenading terrorists on Youtube.

Never stop, you beautiful bastards.

As i understand almost every russias neighbour country is worried about you guys.(im not though)

Probably has something to do with how russia has invaded 3 neighboring non-nato countries that it considers within it's "zone of influence" in the past 9 years and hundreds of years of history of trying fuck this country over violently. Keeping an eye on violent psychopaths is a good idea, don't you agree?

This country is ran by crazy people and russophobics. That's why this is so pathetic. Finns think like their country is #1 and everybody are interested about it. They're really ready to die for this country.

post your address so the MPs know where the fifth column lives.

>Keeping an eye on violent psychopaths is a good idea, don't you agree?
Oh, absolutely. Bordering Europe we know it far too well.

>almost every russias neighbour country is worried about you guys
aww, thanks. but we will be fine(I hope), not need to worry

>russophobics

1. It's basically a shot history lesson about finland and how it was russian and swedish but then became independent. Nothing bad in the article.
2. False. The article is about an ultra patriotic writer who made his own newspaper and glued it on the school walls. The article is mocking him
3. More like finland and sweden want to control baltic sea
4. It's the same link as 2
5. It's actually pretty unbiased for tass. The article is about how you don't take children from families just because but do it protect them

Honestly i like the fact that people think were number 1 (nationalism is always good)

But i agree on the fact that we dont matter at all in politics and shit.

>russophobics
That's just called being intelligent

Clever lol

why are you replying to a russian posing as a finn?

In 2000's there was TV interview with Putin where he said what we shouldn't blame others for our problems.

Why is guy this doing this? He dont even need the money anymore. Do Russian know who he is?

Then you have a good president. Our idiot president is called Sauli Niinistö. He signed treaty with a NATO because he thinks Russia is a threat for Finland.

He might or he might not be finn.

I have met guys with similar thoughts

Nice one, m8

>4am
>russian and finnish autists are arguing on a burmese basket-weaving forum
Now, if only there were a couple of Poles here, the thread would be absolutely perfect.

1 cia fbi squad sent to your locatio

>He signed treaty with a NATO because he thinks Russia is a threat for Finland.
I'm pretty sure that's not the reason.

Funny thing, he's totally changed his position in 15 years, so now he contradict himself. Basically he's just talking whatever people want to hear, but I guess all politics are like that.

>He signed treaty with a NATO
But is it abd for Finland? It's the only thing that should matter to you to be quite perfectly honest.

/butthurt belt/

Alright, how about these.

rg.ru/2016/01/20/finlandestonia-site.html
ehorussia.com/new/node/12022
tass.ru/obschestvo/2649226
svpressa.ru/world/article/141827/
regnum.ru/news/polit/1924503.html
regnum.ru/news/1930752.html
rg.ru/2015/05/27/ministri-site-anons.html
regnum.ru/news/polit/1929999.html
russia.tv/video/show/brand_id/58500/episode_id/1201082/
slon.ru/posts/50302
rg.ru/2015/04/15/finliandiya-site-anons.html
ng.ru/world/2015-04-20/1_finland.html
rg.ru/2015/04/21/finny.html
svpressa.ru/war21/article/120286/
newsru.com/russia/13feb2015/5tv.html
mk.ru/social/2015/02/04/chto-na-samom-dele-ne-proiskhodit-s-russkimi-detmi-v-finlyandii.html
tass.ru/obschestvo/1747717
vz.ru/news/2015/2/5/728129.html
ntv.ru/novosti/1316656/
vz.ru/news/2015/2/25/731452.html
pnp.ru/news/detail/76841
regnum.ru/news/polit/1890912.html

Another patch of lies, falsehoods, propaganda and just russians being russians.

This is about 1/50 of all available material so it'll probably take the entire night to go over every propaganda piece. Maybe only half the night since your only explanation seems to be "it doesn't actually mean what it says"

And they might all just as well be Estonian or Chinese for all we know.
I really hate Internet.

IT IS THE REASON. I told you this country is ran by idiots and russophobics. All of this NATO propaganda started after Crimean conflict.

They only tell negative things about Russia in finnish media. This is not healthy country.

Wow, that's a lot of links.

Funny, he also has an approval rating of 70%+

Almost as if the country agrees with him.

Not that russia being a danger to funland is an opinion, it's a fact.

Good r*ssian are dead r*ssian

Finns are idiots. Don't answer them. Let them live in a lie.