1.) Your cuntry

1.) Your cuntry
2.) Has your cuntry ever done anything wrong?

>1.) Canada
>2.) >contributed to atrocities against women and children in the 2nd Boer War

>Used a system of residential schools on the natives whereby children were forcibly removed from their homes and stripped of their culture, many also died or were subjected to assault

>treated the French and other Catholics as 2nd class citizens, including seizing Acadian lands and deporting them and attempting to assimilate the French under threat of economic ruin

>committed retaliatory war crimes against Germans in both world wars

>tortured a Somali teen to death once

>ignored hundreds of missing native women for decades

>RCMP may have removed undesirable natives by driving them out to the middle of nowhere in winter and leaving them for dead

>During War of 1812, in retaliation against American aggression, British regulars and Canadian militia sometimes turned a blind eye toward Indians who tortured and raped their way through surrendering American forts and communities

>Provincial governments enacted sham temperance laws in an effort to cash in on illegal profits, essential making the governments of, especially New Brunswick and Nova Scotia, bootleggers

>Maritimers largely supported the slave owning American south and helped in CSA smuggling operations

>the Klu Klux Klan of Kanada and to a lesser extent the Loyal Orange Institution were large and powerful organisations in the 19th century that kept Catholics (the French & Irish) from obtaining any measure of success

>Klu Klux Klan of Kanada and to a lesser extent the Loyal Orange Institution were large and powerful organisations in the 19th century that kept Catholics (the French & Irish) from obtaining any measure of success
Wtf I'm racist now

Also, Don't forget. The RCMP is a corrupt fucking den of thieves who
1. Steal and destroy firearms while "searching for people" (High River)
2. Are responsible for the rapes of a probable amount of women
3. Actually killed tons of Inuit Sled Dogs
4. Breaks into houses without warrant
5. Tortures terrorists in OTHER COUNTRIES
6. Shoots innocent people in questioning in their own stations.
7. Pays people to make slanderous remarks about inquirers
8. Attempts to pin bombings on innocent farmers

Nope

is this the canadian guilt thread

We all know Trudeau is a giant faggot.

1.) German Empire
2.) Yes, lots of things. But Hitler did nothing wrong.

The acadians were deported because they refused to swear loyalty to the king. Britain did literally nothing wrong.

1) Flag
2) Paraguayan genocide is a lie

1. Finland
2. No, Every act against groups as communists and russians were justified and any finn would do them again.

>2.) >contributed to atrocities against women and children in the 2nd Boer War
The Boer got what was coming to them

>treated the French and other Catholics as 2nd class citizens, including seizing Acadian lands and deporting them and attempting to assimilate the French under threat of economic ruin
Acadians wouldn't submit to their king and were banished (at this time in history most kings would have killed them)
>committed retaliatory war crimes against Germans in both world wars
Bad things happen in wars, more news at 11
>tortured a Somali teen to death once
one event by a couple of fucked up paratroopers is the entire nations fault?
>ignored hundreds of missing native women for decades
Band chiefs and Aboriginal affairs did it, but no government or judicial body will hold them accountable
>RCMP may have removed undesirable natives by driving them out to the middle of nowhere in winter and leaving them for dead
Everyone in Canada knows that the RCMP are scumbags
>During War of 1812, in retaliation against American aggression, British regulars and Canadian militia sometimes turned a blind eye toward Indians who tortured and raped their way through surrendering American forts and communities
War is hell, more news at 6
>Provincial governments enacted sham temperance laws in an effort to cash in on illegal profits, essential making the governments of, especially New Brunswick and Nova Scotia, bootleggers
That was done to clam down the calamity of alcoholism consumption and was only done in certain municipalities

>the Klu Klux Klan of Kanada and to a lesser extent the Loyal Orange Institution were large and powerful organisations in the 19th century that kept Catholics (the French & Irish) from obtaining any measure of success
The French and Irish kept themselves from success

1. Belgium
2. no

1.Flag
2.Never did anything wrong

Flag
Not that I can think of

1. Flag
2. Brazil itself is a crime against nature. Fuck Paraguay.

>Federal Republic of Germany
>Within the 68 years of my country's existence the only major mistakes concerned migration policies.

>Britain
>Didn't colonise every country

can confirm
hell, we're the one that keeps on helping everyone else

UK
No

Didn't you mistreat chinks and didn't want them to live with you. Lee kuan yuu was pretty disappointed in you as he wanted Singapore to be a part of Malaysia

>>treated the French and other Catholics as 2nd class citizens, including seizing Acadian lands and deporting them and attempting to assimilate the French under threat of economic ruin
absolutely nothing wrong with this

I don't know what we didn't do wrong

>>Used a system of residential schools on the natives whereby children were forcibly removed from their homes and stripped of their culture, many also died or were subjected to assault

we did this too

Never

define 'wrong'

Rusty on my history but LKY wanted equal rights for the chinese but the Malays wanted to keep their status quo over the country. I'm pretty sure the chinks in my cunt + singapore are greater than the amount of malays in malaysia so that's gonna be a problem when your minority is almost the same size as your majority.

In school we were taught Singapore wanted out since they can't have their way but truth is our PM at that time kicked them out after only 2 years in the federation. Still, good on them being successful now, I reckon the same kind of success wouldn't happen if they were under us.

>not exporting more qts to this country
Numero Uno
I'm in love with Sudanese qts ya akhi

no

liberty - 1
leaf - 0

>charged a head tax on Chinese immigrants until the 1930s
>deliberately ignored quarantine procedures and introduced the 1918 Spanish flu to Samoa, killing 20% of the population
>massacred the inhabitants of the Arab village of Surafend in 1918
>killed 64 and wounded 94 Japanese POWs during a 1943 riot
>contributed to the environmental destruction of Nauru through phosphate mining
>maintained sporting connections with South Africa's apartheid regime
Never trust the eternal K*wi

ok

>flag
>executed our best president in history

White shirt or red shirt ?

>I'm in love with Sudanese qts ya akhi
Make one an honest woman then

The other day I saw a light one with freckles qt as f and t.b.h. I would've proposed if I had character and money

What?

There was literally nothing wrong with Apartheid

I thought you were thai

Fuck you frog

Ines, stop this

>make one an honest women
don't crush my dreams, man
what are you saying, t-they're thots??!!

Wow New Zealand is pretty scummy, honestly thought you guys weren't like that.

You won't be getting a Christmas card.

Making 'an honest woman' out of someone implies marrying her, I don't know if they're thots but they're giggly and laugh too much

Nope.

>giggly and loves to laugh
>a problem
Dude, they're into you
Good luck

If she's okay with NOT having kids, then yeah, marriage. If not, well, just a heartbreaker then

Nothing really. We could have been easier with the sámi people and assimilation policy, but that's nearly not that bad as what they did in soviet union or even norway.

Sounds like you owe us reparations leaf boy

wyf is up with the Theresa May posture/stance

Wow I didn't know Canada was so badass.

France? Well everyone knows we're badass.

>1.) Indian Islands

>2.)>Bersiap Massacre, Killed dutch and Dutch Indos. Deported them too, starting some anti- Indo sentiment in the Netherlands.

>Started Laskar Jihad and JI responsible for Bali Bombings, pissed off Bogans and Australians in general. Took years for our Tourism sector to recover.

>Assimilated our Chinese into Indonesian society by restricting their culture and identity. Now they can't even call themselves chinese.

>Anti-Commie mass killing in the 60s. We used to have the largest Commie cell outside of Rusky and Ching-Chong but when our american-backed dictator came into power he killed 3 million of them and banned communism from our country.

>Destroyed our economy in 1998 and murdered most of our Island Chinks. Some left for Singapore and the mainland. Most stay and take it head on.

>Took over the Mollucas break them down and made them part of us by destroying their nationalism and installing our own nationalism.

>Also started a religious secretarian conflict between the North and South Mollucans in 2003. Had to split both of them to create a more stable community.

>Freeport. Stole Papua from Pappje Netherlands. Now theres an Insurgency from the highland tribes and in the interior.

>Krakatoa and Tambora. Caused the year without summer and started a mini Ice-age.

>Beat Brazil as the largest deforestator in the world. Burning the forest caused massive hazes in Singapore and Malaysia.

>Flag
>Can't think of anything

>Sucking up to Multi-National Oil companies that made Aceh revolt. Tsunami hits and killed 200.000+ people. After the tsunami they became uber-religious and since we let them have their own autonomy they chose to become Sharia-land. Destroying the concept of Pancasila, our national Ideology.

>Konfrontasi with our brother/Neighbor Malaysia.

>Killed a bunch of East Timorese and Invaded their land for 25 years. When ANZUS came in we burned and break down 70-80% of their infrastructure. Now they are the most oil dependent country in the world. Strained relationships with any Luso country for a long time.

>Killing Australian, Nigerian, Brazillian and Philippine druggos. Simultaneously straining our relationships with all of them.

I bet no other SEA nation is more violent than us. Vietnam had one major war but at least everyone is cool with them now. We killed and shed more blood than anyone of our SEA neighbors.

The Boers deserved it

Acadians were deported because they refused to swear fealty. It was their own fault

>Portugal
>literally did nothing

>Japan
>Failed to civilize China

Did literally nothing.

nothing wrong, we are actually the cuckers of bolivia and argentina so they can't export/smuggle drugs

>residential school system
>wrong
wew

1.Italy
2.Yes, we held back. Heh, congratulations, you kids managed to make us use 10% of our power...

>you mistreat chinks
You see a lot of chinese are still fond of their mainland and support communism in order to make Malaya a state of China. In between the 2 weeks after Japanese surrender and arrival of British govt the chinese commies rampaged and murdered malays they could find.
Entire villages gunned down and people performing friday prayers burned alive inside the mosque and after that insurgency that killed tens of thousands lasting all the way till the late 80's.
The fact that we kept the status quo and give citizenship to immigrants brought by Anglos instead of going full genocide on people supportive of movement out to eradicate us is forgivenes enough.
Currently they are not required to assimilate at all, minorities are free to have education system outside the ministry, their own vernacular schooling, their own community, race based political parties, race specific jobs and such. You can't scream muh Malaysian Malaysia muh intergration when you put the sign 'chinese only' and form cartels with your fellow chinese.

>1.) Spain
>2.) We created the spics.

Also at the time of independence the country is 50%+ immigrant brought by Bongs, centuries of their divide and conquer and ongoing insurgency. Expecting everyone to start hugging everyone and treating them equally is just impossible. Look at France or other Yurop that could barely handle refugees/immigrants amounting to 10% of their population.
To make identification easier only Malays are conscripted into the military to fight commies and have lost relatives to the terrorists. Giving citizenship is the right of the council of kings but acceptance is not so easy.
Pic related is Malaysia in the late 70's, such things are common in jungle borders till the treaty in late 80's.

You have done a lot more wrongs than just those things you fucking cuntnadians

We did some pretty fucked up shit to our natives desu

Yes. We willingly elected a commie president twice and then begged to impeach them.

They were dirty commies who had it coming.

>Lelgium

>Convince the entire world the Ardennes are impassable to any army
>the Reich clears the Ardennes in a few days, Paris falls 2 weeks later

Bamboozled once more