Hi. Do you recognize these pills...

Hi. Do you recognize these pills? I own 2 of them (orange) and I'm thinking about trying a microdose (like 1/10th or something).
I hate withdrawals (did it once) tho, so should I do it now?

Attached: route66.jpg (927x695, 143K)

Prob MDMA/MDA mixed with speed like most of those pills are

>Do you recognize these pills?
No because I'm not a druggy lowlife

Snort a bit of it and tell us how it feels.

The original route 66's were quality but they were out like 4-5 years ago now and were pink. Those are probably knockoffs so god knows what's in them

Fuck you. Because of people like you I don't go to gym and swimming pool. Fucking superior faggots will look down on you and make you crawl back to your hole. Ur a fucking egotistic idiot, who don't even spend a minute to understand another human being because your time is too fucking precious. Guess what. When you are finally gone, I'll find your grave and pee on it. Then I'll take a shit on it, so others have a clue of what kind of person you were.
That should make you think twice the next time we meet.

Attached: ehhh.jpg (476x294, 26K)

Withdrawals from e pills? Can't tell if srs

Kek
Just build a pool and gym in your home and rub in said assholes rubber face

Maybe he meant coming down

yeah coming down. That fucking cold, empty feeling. Similar to what I felt when someone I loved died. Not very nice.

Maybe not the druggie part. But you def a faggot lowlife lurking Sup Forums like the cuck you are. Ive meet some pretty prestiges people who do blow from time and smoke weed by the bundles. Also are daily alcoholics but still get there job done. Work and projects finished, family friend gatherings sucessful

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-16-20-12-00~2.png (1177x1996, 1.14M)

We had this shape and colour linked to quality some 15 years ago in my country. If you find purple dolphin or yellow crown or my personal favorite at the time pink heart that meant guaranteed fun. But back then we had monopoly on drugs, now there are a lot of cookers/importers and tonight I can buy 3 different colours of dolphins, three different hearts (none of them shaped like a heart) etc. only beer and lsd is still the same

why tf would you microdose an ecstasy come down, do you even know what the fuck ecstasy does?
Please educate yourself and save your drugs for another time you absolute retard.

I think we have a misunderstanding here.

What are you coming down from then?
Elaborate so i don't have to assume.

I'm not coming down yet. I'm asking whether it will happen after eating 1/10 of a pill

Using just a little bit still gives a dip. Just dont. Or know how much mdma there is in there and weigh it down on your body. Either take a trip and a dip, or just don't and still feel a little dippy

It probably will not. But the effect will probably will be non existing. Just take the hole pill, stay inside, give up to any stupid idea you have, try to touch as much surfaces as you can(it is always fun with textured things) and when the coming down start just start drinking. Get drunk before fully feeling come down. Or do amphetamine(not meth) at some point, it makes things better (but not before the highest moment, because it will dull it)

lol microdosing 1/10 go for half ya cunt

this, although i used to just roll a joint and get pretty blazed when i started feeling that low of the come down rear it's ugly fuckin head, get nice and toasted, melt into couch/bed, relax till i can pass the fuck out and sleep off the worst of the come down
also this
take half the pill, crush it up and either parachute it or pour under your tongue

Ok I'm not doing it.

I'll go to my home gym instead like this faggot said.

Attached: 1432750390267.jpg (217x320, 10K)

dry drop all three. like a man

Nigga u shouldnt be getting withdrawals off of mdma. Like If theres pma in that shit, throw them fuckers away.

Stop being such a beta fuck and grow some fucking balls and take your ass to the gym / swimming pool and just do you why would you care what other people say or think! And defacing someone's grave but only show how much of a piece of shit you are.

yeah sure keep blaming other people you insecure piece of shit

sure buddy, your words mean nothing, idiot. How did that feel? Ugghhhh, you've been expecting that? Why don't you fuck your mum, instead of wasting my time, making me read your shitty sentences you produced. Fucking mashroomhead, kys.

Attached: 1346013582419.jpg (600x443, 186K)

Thought the thread died, sry for calling you retarded.
I doubt you will experience much of a comedown, but since you're still stimulating your serotonin response, there would be some aftereffects.

oh man you sure told me. I was just giving you my $0.02 so you can take it or leave it you piece of shit gen Z fucktard

You reacted (at all) like an insecure loser. You are a bad sensei. Now get the fuck out of my thread (I'll assume you've read this LOL).

Attached: iiiiiiiiiiiiiii.jpg (200x199, 10K)