Join the Sup Forums club

>join the Sup Forums club
>first meeting of the semester
>"so, which boards do you go to, user?"
>Um, Sup Forums...
>sweaty Sup Forums members start doing a weird finger gesture, kind of like a sideways v
>they say, "two thousand and seventeen, appreciating culture"
>everyone starts laughing, even the girls from /an/ and /cgl/
>no one else from Sup Forums
What are Sup Forums clubs in your country like?

????
are you fucking kidding me?

Sup Forums club in our country? dont fucking lie

have seen this greentext before

>tfw our monthly Sup Forums club's meeting coincides with my monthly penis inspection day

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I am 21 years old why are they still inspecting our penises?

autism

>mfw this probably unironically exists in some american or japanese school

Last time I went to a club like that there was a Sup Forumstard. He looked like a Mexican.

>go to a bar at clarke quay for impromptu post work/school meeting
>group of 20
>walk up to the bar
>barman says, "wow, you're a big group
>8 Sup Forums posters imediately go "for you" and start screeching out loudly

>doing a weird finger gesture, kind of like a sideways v
>they say, "two thousand and seventeen, appreciating culture"

i swear that i don't have autism

never talk about Sup Forums irl
ever

Then how do you make friends if you hide who you truly are and don't have any hobbies other than coming to Sup Forums? At least I have fun making virgin chad memes while you go home alone and post in your basement.

muh sekrit club

i've been in some Sup Forums meetings in the past
It was nice, all of them white and all end up wasted everytime

The unofficial rules state that Sup Forums users are not allowed to discuss their participation on this site outside of it

>What are Sup Forums clubs in your country like?
We just measure each other's penises, eat McDonald's and then race our scooters in parking lot.

There is no clubs, just subtle references over well known board memes, this results in 3 actions, people don't care, people recognize it and reply back with other another reference or people simply become appalled. The second kind usually become friends.

The first rule of Sup Forums is not to talk about fucking Sup Forums.

cringy af

It's not about secret club. It's to prevent situations where on of the sides start to acting autistically.

Really though, Sup Forums meetings are dog shit. I went to one with Sup Forums about 3 years ago. Everyone just sat there not saying anything. Then one guy got up and tried to get everyone to play hacky sack with him, but no one joined. After about an hour of this sitting in silence, some couple got up and left then everyone started getting up and leaving too

well too bad Nikita, this place got flooded after the fappening so there's really no turning back

>meeting people from this site irl
madness

Big if true

Nobody gives a shit about this place Pedro. Sup Forums is dying

you lying fucker stop posting false tales on Sup Forums

kek whatever you say