Do you think multiculturalism works in your country?

Do you think multiculturalism works in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Germany is trying to create a fake version of multiculturalism by importing random people from all over the world who have absolutely nothing in common with each other. It's a poor rip off of real/natural multiculturalism which you can find for example in India, where different cultures have lived together and influenced each other for hundreds or even thousands of years. The western idea of multiculturalism is extremely phony, immature and forced.
However since I consider the German culture to be inferior I am sort if glad that Germans are being replaced by immigrants, this country really needs some enrichment in my opinion.
They should never force multiculturalism among superior countries like Japan though.

Does it fuck. No matter what those middle-class Islington London twats say, it has been a complete failure.

Fuck sake even the non-Brit groups despise each other.

It's not like India's multiculturalism is exactly a well-oiled peaceful machines. There have been anti-Muslim pogroms from Hindus, anti-Hindu pogroms from Muslims, anti-Sikh pogroms from Hindus, etc. Shit is normal there.

Singapore is a better example. It only works there because they don't buy into the "muh freedom" meme. The government is benevolent but has a tight fucking grip over its people, as it should be.

What I don't get is that Merkel said about 7 years ago that multiculturalism has failed in Germany yet still seems to be proceeding with a policy of inviting the third world into Europe and Germany.

Is she mental?

It works nowhere.

I think it could if the media wasn't purposely trying to stir up shit.

she meant it was failing because there wasnt enough of it

No
Make America white again

lol fuck off

Russia?
Dozens of ethnicities many religions and still somehow quite stable country though bit of a shithole.

Yes

Typical K-pop lads

No. Especially in the big cities

NO

If it didn't countries wouldn't even exist. Nor kingdomns, and we would all be small tribes doing jack shit in the forest/jungle etc.

No because there will always be a hierachy, and if you artificially replace the lower class with people from other races there will be tensions coming from a place of envy. You see this unfold in the US right now but we are heading in the same direction.

>What I don't get is that Merkel said about 7 years ago that multiculturalism has failed in Germany yet still seems to be proceeding with a policy of inviting the third world into Europe and Germany.
The probable answer is that she didn't want the refs but didn't know what else to do.

The tinfoil answer is that she knew the left would choose immigrants as their hill to die on and pulled a stunt that would see the left go down for sticking to their stance, while the entire working class turns right. Meanwhile the CDU "listens to it's people" and "updatesit's stance on immigration and swallows the voter base of AfD who are a single-issue meme party and unable to contest political heavyweights like the CDU without an outrage-cow like immigration to milk.

Papua New Guinea is a country even though most of it is uncharted jungle sparsely populated by literal hunter gatherers who all speak different languages and rarely come in contact with each other. Multiculturalism is postmodernist nonsense, communities fall apart if they don't have some kind of a shared set of rules, values and beliefs.

No, but everyone already knew it was not going to work but politicians did it anyway.

And it exists as a country because it was conquered. Not because the hunter gatherers had a say.

Spain exists as a country because a bunch of kingdoms who not necessarily liked each other (even today) banded together. And kingdoms existed because tribes banded together, and tribes existed because families banded together, and families because individuals did the same. And the same applies to pretty much every single nation on earth. Whose borders probably looked very different just some decades or centuries ago.

Countries/kingdoms/tribes/whatever the fuck and borders are artificial concepts that change all the god damn time, they are not monoliths. Just look at maps of the world for the last 2000 years. Or do you really think the world will and has looked the same forever? Without going much farther, just look at current integration attempts, like the EU or MERCOSUR. They might not be perfect, or even work in the long run, they might dissolve or the might succeed and the countries within completely fuse; like it happened countless times in the past, doesn't matter. The truth is, the trend will continue to make bigger and bigger communities. Especially with the level of globalisation we currently have. Because, at the end of the day, how much in common do you have with a random fag at the opposite side of your country? Hell, how much in common do you have with your neighbours? Might as well just go back to live alone in the forest.

Anyway, I think I badly need some sleep.

It's fucking shit. There's room for everyone on this planet, it just doesn't need to be next door to each other

It could if media and government didn't try to create extreme racial divide to distract from rampant corruption.

>They should never force multiculturalism among superior countries like Japan though.
i don't like germ*N culture but i cringed at this line

mans working class from croydon and i support it

mostly because actual br*Tish culture is dogshit

Fuck off you hideous nigger. Your """""""culture""""""" is simply ripping off post-1990 American hip-hop culture, you dull cunts

We're a try hard multicultural with dialects and regions as basis for ethnicity
Tho there are legit minority tribes and religious differences

And no it doesn't work it only fostered Catalonia tier separatism and ISIS involvement

with possible china backing it might grow larger

To a certain extent, yes. However, there needs to be a dominant culture, which everyone is a part of.

Do you actually have any foreigners in Denmark?

No, it's been scientifically disproven for years

archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/

Unless of course you think not trusting your fellow countryman is "okay"... to which I would ask, why should you form a government and social contract with him? It completely shits all over Western political philosophy since Rousseau.

>mexican intellectuals

With insomnia

Paradise Papers need to be circulated far and wide to wake people up.

The Panama Papers didn't do jack shit though, so I'm pessimistic. Dumb fucking kids are drugged by Twitch and Youtube streams, dumb fucking young adults are drugged by video games, dumb fucking middle aged adults are drugged by TV, and dumb fucking elderly are drugged by opiates.

Fuck the Philippines

Calm your tits, 300 years of Spanish rule and 30 years of American rule didn't help them too much

WHY IS BABS TAKING A PHOTO WITH A NEGROID, REEEEEEEEE

M8, she has been blacked more times than Syria has get bombed

All those "peoples" are parasites on the corpse of the Russian Imperial National heritage. I would gladly deport all чypки to their "stans" and clean out all the minorities and most of the young Russians (ones who born after 1985) will agree with me.

We had a hundred years of cuckoldmmunism but Russia will take it's destiny back

She loves the coon

Young russians are fucking dumb then, russia was its greatests in the imperialist 18th century.

Good.

slag

I bet her fanny is like a wizard's sleeve