Violence-wise, is America getting worse than South American shitholes like Brazil?

Violence-wise, is America getting worse than South American shitholes like Brazil?

In South America we have designated crime favelas where you're free to do anything you want, you avoid those areas and you're fine. In America you can be killed anywhere, whether you're in a church, at a concert, at school, at a disco, at McDonald's eating your burger, at work or simply just strolling about.

After seeing all this I honestly feel safer in South America than I would in America, because here at least I know where I'm safe and where I'm not.

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/tag/brazil/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_New_York_City
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Argentina
cnn.com/2015/01/21/americas/brazil-surfer-ricardo-dos-santos-death/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shut up monkey. They must fall into a cesspool to reach our levels.

America is way safer than any Latin American shithole for sure. They only have nigger spots of violence, but white areas are very safe.

>In South America we have
mmm not here sweetie

America and Brazil are kindred spirits

>go to church
>get shot

>go to a concert
>get shot

>go to school
>get shot

>go to McDonald's
>get shot

>walking
>get run over by Ahmeds

>at work
>get exploded by Ahmeds

>at a disco
>get shot by Ahmeds

>at a marathon
>get exploded by Ahmeds

>America
>safe

damn brazil horrible

im an american and ive never been shot or ran over by ahmed

Are you mentally ill?

>be Brazilian
>can't even leave home without fear of being robbed
>bandits don't give a shit to kill innocent people
>if you kill a bandit you go to jail and leftists will protect the criminal

At least the vast majority of American are conservative, have right wing parties and can have guns.

Aren't you,being in cartel land?

B R A Z I L
R

t. northernigger

Anywhere from Rio de Janeiro and above is a no-go zone in Brazil. At least anywhere from SP and below we can go to church, to concert, to school, to a disco, to a marathon and essentially anywhere with large concentrations of people without having to worry about getting mass murdered by a deranged neckbeard or a mudslime.

And we can simply about the blacker areas to avoid crime. No blacks = no crime because unlike in America we don't have mass shooters and terrorists.

I've never witnessed any of this shit and I live in NYC. I did see a guy fleeing by car from cops, run a stop sign and T-bone another car. He then got out and started running followed by a cop swearing at him. He ran in the direction of the police station so other cops grabbed him.

Porto Alegre is a shithole. We reached more than 60 in homicide rates. D

People tend to underestimate stereotypes even here! Today the neighbourhood sniper nearly got me as I ran to my car

Homicides in shitzil are 99% drug related and in favelas.
Just avoid it and you will be safe.
Even if you live in a favela just avoid affiliating with gangs and drugs and you will be safe.

I don't give a shit about niggers murdering each other, they do that all the time anywhere in the world, it's their instinct to kill and be killed. What I'm saying is that so long we live in an area with no niggers around we're safe, but in America you can get shot by a WHITE or some deranged ASIAN anywhere or get BOMBED by a mudslime at an event or basically anywhere with a decent amount of people. In Brazil only niggers are suspect, in America ANYONE can be a suspect.

False. You varely can leave home without fear of being robbed.

The South is also a shithole due to communists.

You are a fucking AIDS gommie desesperated to show how failed is America. But these cases are cherypicking. They are pretty safe. They only have nigger spots. They have a strong right wing and they aren't dominated by gommies.

Those statistics are highly skewed because cops killing niggers also count as homicide, as no day goes by where I don't hear about a cop killing a monkey in South Brazil, while actual homicides are still rare.

Just look at this website and see for yourself macaco, this is the truth raw and uncut, it's 99% Rio de Janeiro and above: bestgore.com/tag/brazil/

Nigga, I'm from the South and it's an unsafe shithole. Stop being delusional.

Only in the next year with Bolsonaro we can change that.

lol nigger, if you legit believe getting shot or bombed anywhere and having to worry about WHITES and even ASIANS killing you makes you safer than simply avoiding designated nigger favelas then go live in New York, Paris or London if you like that shit and leave this "unsafe shithole" for us to take care of. Good luck not getting bombed, ran over or shot by a deranged White/Asian guy or some jihadi Ahmed.

You need to travel you fucking nigger. Even New York is safe as fuck. You can take photos in Central Park like a retard without fear of being robbed.

So can I ANYWHERE that isn't a nigger infested favela, you literal northern baboon. Plus I don't have to worry about a blonde haired guy or an asian guy SHOOTING me in the face or some sandnigger bombing me or running over me with a fucking truck.

All I have to do to be safe is AVOID NIGGERS or any nigger infested zone. That's it. 100% of the time I'll be perfectly safe and I'll never have to worry about white people or asian people shooting me, as soon as I see a nigger I simply walk away.

If you really think you're safer in those countries then leave, go there and become a statistic just like those 5 Argentinian guys, I bet they also thought they were safe as fuck in New York.

Isn't Brazil the country where 'middle class neighborhoods' have 4 meter high walls around the houses, metal gates, armed guards and so on?

I'm pretty sure New York or Los Angeles are 10 times more safe than any South American shithole capital like Buenos Aires, Santiago, etc.

Brazilians can't even afford it, and that's Rio de Janeiro and other designated nigger zones. Just walk around basically anywhere from São Paulo/Minas Gerais and below on Google Maps and we're basically poor rednecks for the most part. I'm more worried about spiders where I live than anything else.

Whatever you say my northern macaco friend, your opinion is irrelevant to reality just as is your existence.

One of the victims was the priests 14 yo daughter. The priest might have some questions to his god.

Parana and Rio Grande so sul literally have a higher crime rate than my country. How did that happen?

>higher crime rate
*Homicide rate, and only if you consider the police killing violent criminals as homicide statistic, which in Brazil it does.

>How did that happen?
In Rio de Janeiro and other places with "lower homicide rates" (despite the fact that tourists are killed on a weekly basis there) they pander criminals and let them walk free unharmed. In South Brazil we have rogue militias called "milicos". If a violent criminal is set free, those milicos will serve them with the justice the macaco government didn't provide. Milicos have always existed since 1700 in the region and are the only reason why we didn't become Rio de Janeiro 2.0.

>It's a Brazilian tries to shittalk Americans or Europeans and then oher Brazilians call him out on his shit episode.
I love reruns

>If you really think you're safer in those countries then leave, go there and become a statistic just like those 5 Argentinian guys, I bet they also thought they were safe as fuck in New York.
They generally are,

The 2016 murder rate per 100k people was 3.0

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_New_York_City

Latest data is 5.5 for Argentina

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Argentina

In America you can be murdered anywhere by a white guy, an asian guy, a mudslime or a nigger. In South America we have the same violent groups that can be easily avoided, and the ones getting murdered are mostly themselves, killing each other.

Homicide rates are irrelevant in this case.

That kid that shot his own friends in school a few months ago was studying in a private school for rich people. Two rich parents lost their kids.

That guy who burned the daycare and burned a lot of kids, did those kids deserve to get burned alive? They were criminals and drug dealers now just because you have this creepy fantasy that Brazil is white and safe?

That German-Brazilian doctor who got shot in the face because she couldn't remove her seat belt during a robbery, she was a criminal too? How about that German-Brazilian mother who got her head blown off in front of her children during a robbery, she was a criminal too?

>anywhere by a white guy, an asian guy, a mudslime or a nigger.
Except that's not true, total deaths from mass shootings are nothing compared to ghetto shootings.

>I'm pretty sure New York or Los Angeles are 10 times more safe than any South American shithole capital like Buenos Aires, Santiago, etc.

This is so true. In Chile robbery is very common. We aren't safe. My cousin can even walk alone tonight in Minneapolis.

You just reminded of the Brazilian pro surfer shot by an off duty cop. The area looked nice too.

Top Brazilian surfer shot dead near home

cnn.com/2015/01/21/americas/brazil-surfer-ricardo-dos-santos-death/index.html

>macacoposter just can't stop projecting but still can't counter the arguments
I don't care about niggers, I just don't. Sorry if that rustles your bananas. Niggers die all the time, the life of a nigger is worth about as much as the dump I took 10min ago. I'm talking about humans killing humans and the risk factor in human, civilized areas, not nigger infested ghettos and favelas.

Ghetto shootings are niggers killing niggers, this happens in America, Brazil, France and even in Portugal. Any place where niggers are clogged together they're deemed to murder each other, they're like pitbulls. If you avoid those places with niggers you're safe, except in America, where most HUMAN shooters are white men, with some asians like that Elliot Rodgers guy and the Virginia Tech shooter whose gook name I can't remember right now.

You're never confidently safe anywhere in America, ever. You can get murdered by a random white/asian guy at any time anywhere or be bombed/ran over by a mudslime, and that's unimaginable where I live, it's the kind of worry we simply never experience. I can safely walk around whites and asians without ever worrying that one of them may mass shoot us, or that some mudslime subhuman will bomb us.

We have specific places to be avoided, and that's it. You avoid nigger infested areas, there's 1 in a billion chance someone will harm you. In America you're never safe no matter where you are. Do you get it now or do I have to draw that on paint for ya?

nice brazil description

it's everyday

So, what exactly is the difference between the USA and Brazil?

They are both free, safe, white, German and both invented the airplane.

That's the smartest post I could expect from Ahmed Ping-Pong. Go read the Quran while you jack that micropenis, you literal bottom subhuman.

t. butthurt macaco

t. micropenis Ahmed Ping-Pong

A mudslime chink, just get the fuck off this thread and go back to /asean/ where you belong, cocklet.

it's all about cock and never about brain with Bettynho

>all about cock and never about brain
You got neither. Go evolve into something at least half decent, King Kong-Cho with a Quran.

like killing each other and eating monkey

Sounds better than having a micropenis and blowing yourself up in the name of a goatfucker in the sky.