You wake up in a European Federation with all governments merged and individual nations reduced to Catalonia tier...

You wake up in a European Federation with all governments merged and individual nations reduced to Catalonia tier memery, and merged into a single European identity
What do

Jump of the nearest building.

unironically celebrate

I die happy, knowing that humanity's golden age has begun

You know, I would probably prefer this to the current situation. Either go all in or don't bother.

Go on a killing spree until I'm gunned down.

So basically nothing has changed.

move abroad

move to the Netherlands for the scenery

This.

Start making plans to invade Russia the same day.

Join Farages rebell group

I will start fighting for independence of course

post memes

I take it you'd join me then?

I establish Polish underground state

Probably cry because now I have to live with Germans

Sure, why not.

If Spain was dead, I would fight for the independence of my meme subnation-region.

>tfw you put bombs in Bruxelles and shoot to european police officers in the head.

join the imperial guard and exterminate rebels

Good.

Beat up every Southern European I see.

>>tfw you put bombs in Bruxelles and shoot to european police officers in the head.

This

Poles and Hungarians destroy Europe tbqh

>This is what Germans unironically think

Shameless self-bump.

Shitpost on EUchan in latin.

Celebrate

Join the 5th crusade against Moscow

Celebrate, that's the first step to the formation of an human confederation and the colonization of the space

Lmao as my country keeps it's sovereignity

THIS

Why? The Netherlands would still be around

you stand no chance against us you dirty kafir

go to Australia

declare the beginning of a total war of annihilation against capitalism and the struggle for establishment of a world communist republic

yea we dont let your family in, such a shame

Celebrate and run to get a job

NO!

unanimity > majority rule

sovereign states' right to exit peacefully > civil wars for secession

>You wake up in a European Federation with all governments merged and individual nations reduced to Catalonia tier memery, and merged into a single European identity
>What do
YEY for about 5 minutes than go to work and continue looking for a cute girl that would like to marry me.

good post
P.S. don't die

This

Move to Chile or Uruguay

extremly good post

this

if you guys believe the EU is a good model for a future one-world government you're beyond retarded

>Celebrate, that's the first step to the formation of an human confederation and the colonization of the space
I really wish i am alive for that day.I have like 60 more years in me at least.

this
also this
and why is that?

The only ones celebrating are EE and Germans for a reason m8

that time is long gone

>and why is that?
it's an extremely corrupt, innefectual government with tyrannical leanings

true

filthy traitors. You can side with europe and fight for a free world or you can side with russia and the anglo menace.

but the EU will destroy Europe so why side with them?

Proofs? Or do you just repeat the shit Sup Forums taught you?

I will never side with Merkel.

haha ebin menes yuo got there :-dddd

>traitor to the European people calling others traitor
kys

t. anglo spy

no I don't need Sup Forums to know that and I don't feel the need to talk to an EU partisan either since I won't convince you of anything. Germans really love the EU so what's the point?

sure buddy...just a meme :^)

>the EU will destroy Europe
Yeah, no wars and better living conditions are the bane of Europe.

Are you even European?Cus you don't act like one.

t. putinbot

Calling me an anglo is very offensive.

>no wars and better living conditions
The EU will provide neither. Or do you think the new EU army they're pushing for is just for show?

we live under benis and balls

>why yes I don't have any proofs to back up my point
Well then...

>better living conditions
For you leeches only

I take you don't have any proofs for this argument aswell?

Kill all infidels

proof of what? That they're building an EU army, that the EU is warmongering or that it won't provide better living conditions?

>the EU is warmongering
Are you on drugs?

>EU is warmongering
Yes that's what I would like you too back up

We are currently living the longest period of peace in central Europe in history.

I look at EU leaders statements and actions. We participated in the Libyan coup. The EU nations are constatly pushing to oust Assad and participate in the Syrian war. With a standing military I expect we'll be even more active around the world.

It's Nato that attacked lybia and wanted to kill assad. Nato and EU are different organisations. Also the EU is not trying to invade syria

vos risum movere :^)

>latin
*German

Jump of the nearest building.

lmao

ANNEX SWITZERLAND

>implying Sup Forumstards wouldn't cream themselves at the thought of a Germany-dominated Europe
I mean, we are already there, it's just not official

EU has no common foreign policy or military (apart from a meme division)

what you are saying is the american standpoint in NATO

Stop including us in your dumb maps

>Also the EU is not trying to invade Syria
Yeah, it is actually Syria that is doing the invading.

when was the last time you elected an EU official?

t.European

>It's Nato that attacked lybia and wanted to kill assad.
the EU leadership was full abord with the Libyan coup and several EU nations took avtive part in it (mine included). They also supported the Muslim Brotherhood takeover of Egypt.

>Also the EU is not trying to invade syria
I disagree. The EU nations are constantly trying to fuck with Assad. It's not an invasion. it's a coup

For these reasons I see the formation of an EU army as extremely dangerous for an already warmongering organisation

>EU has no common foreign policy
and yet the main nations of the EU all hade a common policy here. Why would the future EUs be any different?
This army they're building isn ot for defense. Who is it defending us from? Russia is a shell of it's former self and NATO already has that covered so why do we need an EU army?

>Yeah, it is actually Syria that is doing the invading.

you read too much pol, see american bases in europe
russia occupied crimea and is currently waging war in ukraine, there are brown ppl invading the borders through turkey, a NATO member

europe needs its own army

>if certain members of the EU do something the entire EU is warmongering
oki
Also got any proofs that the EU is trying to fuck with assad

the most important members of the EU do not charachterise the entire union

Is Russia European or Asian?

I don't think we need an army, we already have national armies and the EU Battlegroups. For border control, Greece already has a big army, but it's not like that is what it needs.

In case one of it's neighbors goes to war and the conflict threatens to bleed in, the EU could just ask national armies to cooperate, maybe use EU Battlegroups human resources to interface between different national armies and manage the teams of multinational ground troops on the field.

What we do need is better central inteligence services and civil protection services, for terrorism and natural disasters, respectively.

*>the most important members of the EU do not charachterise the entire union

I understand why a memetier non country such as yourself desires that.

>russia occupied crimea and is currently waging war in ukraine
Yes because Ukraine is not in NATO that's why thery're screwed and also that whole conflict started with an EU backed coup. The ukranians were running around with EU flags during the Majdan

>there are brown ppl invading the borders through turkey, a NATO member
And Merkel the EUs inoficial leader invited them to come. "Wir schffen das" she said

>europe needs its own army
Again for what? to defend against whom?

Yes if the main members of the EU including it's leaders in Brussels are all doing the same warmongering it's safe to assume the EU is warmongering

>Also got any proofs that the EU is trying to fuck with assad
Supporting the FSA (my own nation did this early on) also calling for Assad to step down and actively taking a side in the conflict. The EU is overwhealmingly anti-Assad. Also several EU country have wanted to use military force against him. Thank god we don't have an EU army yet or Syria would've fallen just like Libya did

It stands to reason that they would do it anyway, wether they were in the EU or not.

Asian