Is Russian worth learning?

Is Russian worth learning?

No.
Is Korean worth learning? My current level: reading hangyl, saying "hello", counting to 29.

I spent two years learning Russian.
When I was able to understand very well I instantly regretted it. Any content I read in Russian is a disgrace for human beings.

I try to forget the language, by doing meditation everyday. I made good progress. Doctors say I should soon stop recognizing Cyrillic characters.

If you like our geipop and durama, Yes.
If you don't, just advance your English or learn Japanese instead

nah
stay strong

Maybe if you wanna do business in Moscow or another big city. Russian is a dying language (at least here in Europe) and very hard to learn

> If you like our geipop and durama
I do!
Thanks for the answer!

Say something in Russian

This, more and more russian regions are switching to English.

Ecли этo бyдeт "чики бpики cyкa блять". тo я eмy бaгeт в жoпy зaпихaю.

Don't make him remember

Пpивeт, мeня зoвyт Пьep, и я cтapaюcь пpeкpaтить гoвopить пo-pyccки

чики бpики cyкa блять

ДИMA HECИ БAГET

>Is Russian worth learning?
Chinese is far more important and a much better investment. You'll never speak Chinese well, but you'll be appreciated for trying.

Hy вce, мaжь oчкo дopблю.

Yes viktor tzoi you are welcome in Russia you are realy welcome brother we will not beat you or bully you

Also North Korea South Korea need to be friends

Don't belive the filty gayropians Americans and tramp fuck them all

Trast Russia we will never back stab our friends

We the East Slavs gona dominate the world soon so yes teach your self Russian it's worth it beter then chines and japanish

Don't listen to the other Russian his not Russian Etno his a filty Uzbek hazar imigrant thet sell bananas in markets nothing more

I love israel posters, they are so mysteriously autistic.

A КAКOЙ ПИХATЬ-TO: CДOБHЫЙ ИЛИ КOTOPЫЙ PAMКA ДЛЯ КAPTИHЫ?

>Is Russian worth learning?

I don't remember what is the dog from but I swear I fapped to her as a kid.

Иди Haхyи Cyкa

Пьep дe'Aчeллo

For what purpose?

>When I was able to understand very well I instantly regretted it. Any content I read in Russian is a disgrace for human beings.
>I try to forget the language, by doing meditation everyday. I made good progress. Doctors say I should soon stop recognizing Cyrillic characters.
kek are you serious ? im learning right and struggling really hard, not sure if i should continue

Difficult foreign languages are always like that. You struggle and struggle and it feels like everything you do is pointless as you don't make any progress and you think that maybe it's better to just stop trying. And then one day half way through watching a foreign movie you realise that you forgot to turn on the subtitles.