youtube.com/watch?v=cHLbaOLWjpc
youtube.com/watch?v=Kb0DzZAiOx0
youtu.be/8_OIkuwEGtg
politiscales.la-commune.net/quiz.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PZbEco4yoJ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/3rHWDWK0oRI

you rape what you sow

I got on a bus to 8.30AM this morning in the city and I only had a €50 note. Normally I'm asked if I have anything smaller and if I didn't there was never a problem. I handed my money to the bus driver he took it, handed it back, told me to get off the bus he's not breaking a 50. I told him that's all I had, he said get off and wait for another bus I'm not breaking it. I really needed to be on this bus so I asked him to give me a minute while I checked as I checked to see if I had enough change. I remembered I always have a safety €5 in case of an emergency. I gave him the €5 he snatched it off me and said, “so you did have it all along, what were you looking for a free fucking bus ride?” To which I said “no that's not what I'm looking for.” He said “mmmm ya fucking whatever.”
The bus was jammed and I had to stand next to him till a seat became available. There was also people standing up the top which heard what went on and asked if I was OK. I've felt humiliated that I was accused of looking for a free ride and to be cussed at. I had €50 I obviously had money to pay for a bus. I get this bus up to 6 times a day by myself and never once expected or tried to get with not paying. How bus drivers think they can talk to people like this is disgusting

Need a bf

what is the purpose of getting up in the morning?

What's the point of asking a girl on Tinder for her number?

you rape who you know

sue

EXCELLENT post

youtu.be/FYH8DsU2WCk

listen to this every time i finish wanking, always makes me smirk

I thought Robbie Williams killed himself a few years ago

need a toil to toil for

youtube.com/watch?v=cHLbaOLWjpc

now playing: bruce springsteen - the river

>honour based violence increased by 50% but prosecutions are the lowest they've ever been

love this country!

Personality doesn't exist

Am a neet

>fit girl starts messaging me out of the blue on tinder (not a bot because referencing my actual bio)
>asking me lots of random questions
>don't really have funny or interesting answers
>answer one
>ask her how many letters in the alphabet? 21 right?
>she stops replying

this is what having no life outside of toil does to a man

Blueberry > Strawberry > Blackberry > Raspberry

still can't get over it lads

the 'ween costume

Chads can be even more powerful with their voice, than text

my stomach hurts help me someone pls

Tommy will save Britain

youtube.com/watch?v=Kb0DzZAiOx0

me on the front left

if you think this is racist then you should blame the boomers because they did this with a racist intent

We didn't need his list either but this is a forum for discussion so fuck off nazi

DOWN IN THE JACKSON CAGE

retard

Wait, what? No. NO! I've only just got home from toil. Please don't make me think about bed already. PLEASE

have some pepto lad

why does he have a map of the british empire circa 1860 behind him.

If you had the chance would you rather live in
(A) The Past
(B) The Future
(C) Someone else's shoes
(D) A different world

Now is the time to reclaim your honour.

You were probably staying in Alexanderplatz, which is p shite. I thought the same thing, my Berliner friend tells me I should go look around more.

what are you meant to say on tinder.

i have fuck all to talk about and i don't know whether you're supposed to be lecherous chad or supposed to be charming like hugh grant in notting hill

>(C) Someone else's shoes
wish I was a girl

Feel like the future's gonna be dystopian so I wouldn't mind living through the 70s and 80s desu.

thats a car

Give me your BEST Deano content. Images, pasta etc

Who /pasta/ here?

Never written a eulogy before for a person before, only our nation. This should be interesting.

on the video

Having flashbacks of the time I took DMT with mates and seen the international toiling grounds.
It's hard to convey the scale of this thing. It's as if one entire country was designated to be this toiling ground ,
and wagies made a pilgramage there from the world over.

Thousands of desks and PCs on a completely level field, filing cabinets the size of grain silos,
Then the main toiling facilities which hold thousands of the most depressed exhausted call centre workers,
With headsets attatched to their ears like the ones attatched to cows utters, draining their soul.

thats a car

I'd like to see the future but it would get depressing very quickly. Let me play among the stars and see what ayy lmaos are like.

sorry

the hard-working sephardic jews that immigrated to the east end of london in the 17th and 18th centuries are much better lads than the ashkenazi subversive kikes that came here in the 19th century

the future actually, i wish i could go into hibernation and wake up several decades in the future

britain in the 70s was grim, dont fall for the rose tinted goggles meme

B and D.

they look like a nigger?

youtu.be/8_OIkuwEGtg

Blog post: went out for lunch with some mates at the weekend and a few tables away this girl was sat with her bf. Didn't see the lad, just looked like a typical neckbeard porker from the back. But the girl was the most hideous creature I've seen for years, spotty, stunted, fat, facial features all precisely the wrong distance apart, looked like a pig in all honesty. And yet I can't stop thinking about it and it makes me feel slightly sick every time. Do you know what the worst part is? Despite the fact I am tall, muscular and objectively handsome she and her bf are probably not virgins and I am.

maybe it's time to end it all

reminder that you aren't a virgin due to factors outside your control (facial structure, height, etc) but due to things you can in fact change (appearance, clothes, attitude, interests, confidence, etc)

How do you even make conversation with girls like these?

Right now lad. Tortelloni.

Zuckerberg 2020

Shepardi > Ashkenazi

berlin is peng

wake up wagie, mornings here
there's only one thing you should fear
if you are but a minute late
then you shall face an awful fate
on to toil no time to kip
or mr goldstein gets his whip

Feel terrible for people who work in call centres, in mcdonalds, in KFC, in Greggs etc

Feel like I'm carrying the emotional burden of millions of wageslaves

Not that good looking
6'1
Not fat but not strongmode
Balding
Socially inept
Pale as fuck
0 effort into my clothing and appearance
Never ever once initiated a conversation with a girl that i don't know
Never go to clubs or other shit
Dont have goybook

Despite all of this I have slept with ~35 women. A handful were regrettable but most were attractive. The memes need to end lads. Getting laid is simple. People want sex even women and very good chance with you as well

it's an eyesore

does anyone have the poleaboo pics

Get enough confidence to hold eye contact. Truth be told most of you Sup Forums lads are interesting enough, and some of you are even nice people, so if you believed in yourselves and got any changeable aesthetic disabilities out of the way like describes, you'd be better than the average normie.

Having them both suck your cock would be the best day possible to ever experience

don't care about the jews
simple as

is that a crime?

Fusilli here desu

Just be handsome and tease them, they basically base their lives around being shagged

That is the path they chose you arrogant prick.

poast results
politiscales.la-commune.net/quiz.html
(use translate)

used to message each other every day and now its once every 2 weeks

sad tbf

Remember they never fucked anyone even relatively attractive, only other things like themselves

is name is amer

GOT A WIFE AND KIDS IN BALTIMORE JACK

cold out

If I ever go to Berlin it'll be in a Spitfire

most of those are ashkenazi nation-wreckers. don't worship hollywood whores

Another lass had a breakdown at work
That's six in the last eight months

How does leftypol reconcile this?

Every single time it makes me laugh

french for bitter
interesting

They'll just "umm sweetie" their way 360 degrees out of the situation.

reconcile with what

how do you use a female condom

Doesn't need to be stated lad. He's just got it all. Pure harmony.

I do notice that more effeminately ''beautiful'' men, and skinny men, are taking the field. But they're just filling a niche. Beauty is beauty.

Why smirk? It's depressing. But he hasn't even aged that badly, in fact he's still a 10 I'd say, though if his hair falls out it's over. His fate is coming to you too, and you won't fare even nearly as well.

the absolute state of yanks

youtube.com/watch?v=PZbEco4yoJ4

put it on your gf's cock

the same way you use a female or a condom: put it on your dick

can't imagine toil where I wasn't able to just get up and walk off to do something else if I didn't feel like using a phone

you pit it in the vagina, its like a male condom but bigger

quite a few barb threads in the catalog

excellent post