Wh*Te bois BTFO

wh*Te bois BTFO

A lot of racial diversity in the green countries

why is Sup Forums so obsessed with taking a stab at whites any chance they can? It’s like a bunch of losers sitting behind their monitors, scanning the internet for anything they can use to “put those white boys in their place”

After a few years anti-black and anti-brown posts became stale, the only way for the baiters to trigger people was through anti-white posts

The crazy thing is that the majority of them are white, I can feel them giggling behind the monitors sometimes

shut up white subhuman
Based Congo

>tfw no congolese bull to stretch out my wh*Te rectum

feels bad

wow hungary, are they BLAcK?

Shut up whitey

>KARA BOĞA means the punishment of God in wh*Toid babble
>Attila the Hun was known as the scourge (punishment) of God by wh*Toids
>Attila the Hun is the ancestor of every single Hungarian
>Hungarians have the blessing of KARA BOĞA

>hunk (n.2)
>disparaging U.S. slang term for "immigrant laborer from central or Eastern Europe," 1896, probably ultimately a shortening of Hungarian, though the name was applied as well to Lithuanians, Poles, South Slavs, etc.

Every time I want to fuck a cute virgin girl, she starts screaming "STOP THAT'S TOO BIG, YOU ARE TEARING ME APART!"

I wish I was a indo-yuropoor dicklet.

I'm well above the American average (7") but I don't feel big at all. Anybody else feel this way?

yes, I'm 19cm when fully hard, and still feel small

I am 18 cm and I fell small comparing to other BLACK brothers

>my wy ass is on FIRE

Cease your pointless rhetoric, spawn of YAKUB.

asspain btfo by sudacas

It's mostly white people pretending to be non-white to troll other white people

>OW OW!! my wh*Te ass is burning!!!

hungary more like lunghary

>muh dikk

stupid niggers

>he doesnt enjoy anti white jokes and int's anti white banter

im white and i love them

Time to find myself a cute Hungarian or Czech bf.

are you gay?

did you jsut call me white

calm down Long Dong

If you reverse the whiteness scale, technically everybody is a shade of black

I go both ways, but I'm so short and my dick is so small, I've instead learned to embrace my faggot side and crave mostly dicks now.

that's deep

this is how it begins
in a while they're not going to be memes

OwO

>le 7.1" congo dick maymay

Daily reminder to disregard any chart or "study" that uses that statistic.

We would make a good couple desu, too bad i'm not gay

TODAY I WILL REMIND THEM

I feel that yellow and green self reported their dick measurements. Meaning they probably lied about it.

disregard any chart that doesn't actually point to a medical study, and on top of that, one that doesn't rely on self-reported data

Gookmoot trying to suppress my message of truth again.

It'd be funny if they took it further and convinced hiro to make /lop/ or lopsided pol to spam this all day and trigger Sup Forums on a massive scale

>short
>small dick

All of these images are based off the same list of data. It's self reported for almost every country.

oh man
that would be cool as an april fools joke or something but anything other than that it'll go old quick

post legs

Amerindian genes give us big cocks.

Who is next to blacks in penis stereotypes? I know the ranking goes like this:
1. Blacks
2. ?
3. ?
4. Whites (Doesn’t really apply to South European/Latin countries)
5. Asians
So who is number 2? Arabs or Latinos?

post your big corn

no one.
blacks are stereotyped as having humongous cocks and asians having tiny cocks. everyone else is average

Not at all correct.

mine is 4'' (10cm) and I'm proud of it!

wh*Toid leave that BLACK country at once. A true PARDO bull’s impressive penis is never less than exactly 7 inches in length. Therefore, you must be a wh*Te subhuman living in a BLACK nation. You should be lynched.

I really am unironically white, but I had a hormonal problem so I didn't grow much. Anyway, that's nothing to be shameful about, everyone should be proud of who he is!