My brother thought pic related was a black woman. Should Indians be considered black?

My brother thought pic related was a black woman. Should Indians be considered black?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.in/search?q=Kerala actors
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

South Indians are abos

Checked and who cares what colour they are that doesn't disqualify them from being Indian, she's cute too

Funny. Southern india is more dark skinned but they are also the most developed part of india full of the most modernized Indians. Just goes to show you KARA BOGA > cumskins

They aren't though. There is an austronesian ethnic group there yes, but genetically Dravidians were migrants from the Middle East extremely early on, and are not related to any other known group. Most South Indians are a mix of Dravidian and Indo-Aryan; they aren't black or abo, they are Dravidian, who were almost definitely the founders of the Indus Valley civilization. Dravidian civilization and culture bears no resemblance to African or Abo; they were always settled farmers with complex cult worship, and their languages have no similarity to the indigeneous 'abo' ones.

Yes

i thought we were considered brown

indians are caucasian

Indians have cow-like eyes. Not an insult. I don't know how to explain this in English. Dovey? And the eyelashes, even on men, are long.

>who were almost definitely the founders of the Indus Valley civilization
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. I disagree with your theory mate.

This

>austronesian ethnic group there yes
Lolwut Austronesian are like taiwanese aborigin and half of asean gene.

>Indians

*Native American

>calling Mesoamericans """native Americans""""

No, Indians are Aryans.

Straight from wikipedia
>The bearers of the IVC corresponded toproto-Dravidianslinguistically, the break-up of proto-Dravidian corresponding to the break-up of theLate Harappanculture. Finnish IndologistAsko Parpolaconcludes that the uniformity of the Indus inscriptions precludes any possibility of widely different languages being used, and that an early form of Dravidian language must have been the language of the Indus people.Today, theDravidian languagefamily is concentrated mostly insouthern Indiaand northern and easternSri Lanka, but pockets of it still remain throughout the rest of India and Pakistan (theBrahui language), which lends credence to the theory.

Not to mention Sri Lanka also had one of the first indipendent civilization sprouting alongside IVC.

Now dont go >wikipedia like a chimp and post a source that is actually more credible and points to the contrary.

For women you might call it Doe eyed

She looks kinda somalian/ethiopian

t. aliens hairguy

Nah that goes to MENA, Southern Europe and Southeast Asia

some indians can pass for black if they wanted to, quite odd

but considering how large their population is it makes sense there are black-indians

however the girl in OP is actually really cute

>My brother thought pic related was a black woman. Should Indians be considered black?
I'm indian and I consider myself black

or an OG nigga as I like to refer to myself

>og nigga
what does that even mean

Africans came from India.

Maritime wealth

According to Sup Forums only, in real life no one ever would ever call me brown, ever. kek

At least around here Indian's are considered brown not black.
She's Indo-guyanese so she might actually have some black admixture.

yeah we would

t. somebody in real life

>My brother thought pic related was a black woman. Should Indians be considered black?
Don't really care.

The important question you should be asking yourself is, does she have nice tiddeys?

Unless you are a fagget.Are you a fagget OP?

I know that the majority of Sup Forums posters are faggets.

Are you?

Sri Lankan here. Dravidians left North India/Indus Valley long ago, why would I feel any connection to people there? I doubt I have much ancestors from anywhere north of Vindhya.

The irony is pakistanis look at persia and arabia and think 'my ancestor' despite having a lot of shit to actually be proud of

Then again when you sell the tip of your cock to an arabian child molestor your thinking might get a bit fuzzy

t. pajeet

It's an asshurt paki trying to come to terms with being a shitskin

CHEKT

and also that's a weird picture of her, makes her look east african.

t. pajeet

>insult pakis
>netherlands to rides to their defence
Kek

I'm Afghan and I'll admit it

just don't like pajeet diaspora and their butthurt, go back to india if you like it so much lmao

stop trying to assosiate yourself with uss dravid poo. Pakistan is north indian and afghan mix
t.pashtun

The only one asshurt here is the paki with self-esteem issues.

t.manlet

Don't you dare badmouth our Indo-European brothers

those numbers.

well indians are not white for sure

>unironically defending pakis
kys

Kek, post more maps if it makes you feel better about yourself.

t. shitskin mudslime

Dicklet

STFU monkeys. I'm not an abbo(Maybe Tamil abbos). Stop spreading this south India black India meme.

We are not abbos monkey, if you don't know anything just shut up instead of spreading reddit memes
google.co.in/search?q=Kerala actors

This

I knew there was some kind of diaspora cunt posting anti-white stuff 24/7 on Sup Forums.

Go dig a hole and die in it you cunt.

>indian calling anyone a shitskin

>Tamil abbos
Why do you spread this meme though? Quite hypocritical...Tamils are simply the least Sanskrit/Aryan-ized Dravidians, both genetic and linguistic evidence supports this. If they are abo, then South Indians are highly abo as well lol.