In all seriousness, why does this happen? I'm not even trying to Sup Forums here...

In all seriousness, why does this happen? I'm not even trying to Sup Forums here, I'm genuinely curious why European sports teams are always made up mostly of Arab and black immigrants.

blacks are fast runners + football is a way out of poverty

What did you mean by this?

BLACKS > wh*Tes is pretty easy

Well imagine managing a youth team and your 12 year old players are either Jean-Kevin Mbumbu who is a 6'5 animal who looks like he's 35 and eats the other kids for breakfast or Pierre Dubois who looks like he's 12. Or it's Karim Mohammad who knows that his choices are between becoming a pro or living in his shithole ghetto for the rest of his days. Meanwhile Pierre Dubois just stops playing football and gets a real job when he loses interest.

Because football is something easy to play with other people when you're poor and got nothing else to do.
And what kind of population is overly represented in the poorest class in France ?

because evidently the coach fell for le pacey nibbas meme

>implying athletic and strong Whites don't exist
It's bullshit. Honestly
Is the right answer. It's by design so that people see "kangs are people too" yadayada.

the best team this year only have 1 black and 1 mulato

>0,000001% of niggers made it big playing white man sports for some jews
OUGABOUGABOUGABOUGABOUGA FUCK WH*TE RIGHT GAHAHAH

hold on, what's doing neymar there? I searched 2017, fuck you Google

>wh*Te actually getting this mad
Face the reality wh*Tr subhuman

West Africans are naturally gifted runners, and football tends to be played by the lower classes. Europeans on the other hand enjoy higher upper body strength and tend to excel at weight lifting and swimming. The most watched sports are all pace-related so you don't really see how bleached white other sports are.

>I'm genuinely curious why European sports teams
You mean French soccer teams.

Most countries and sports are normal

It's still not as egregious as a

>naturally gifted
I wouldnt call it naturally. They had to outrun lions, ak47, civil wars, aids and starvation just to survive.

Eder the Big BLACK BULL is a national hero in Portugal

>le Europe is just france meme

that's my point

JUDEN!

That is nature. Adaptation, Darwinism and all that.

you don't have any reading comprehension at all do you? the german is saying immigrants age faster you imbecile

Don't post this unless you wanna be associated with ameriorcs

Why do you have so many black athletes?

africans have longer legs and shorter torsos than europeans, that makes them better at running, jumping, etc
conversely europeans are better at swimming and anything strength related

The Chinese rugby team isn't even Chinese lol

>why European sports teams are always made up mostly of Arab and black immigrants.
not even germany, the netherlands or the latin countries are like this.
is infortunately mostly the case of France, not sure but i think not even UK is like that.

>Europeans on the other hand enjoy higher upper body strength and tend to excel at weight lifting and swimming.

Because those sports are euro popular like. The minute non-whites water those fields just like they did every other field the competition will be much tighter. Hell look at Simone Manuel in women's swimming.

>implying athletic and strong Whites don't exist
they do but on average blacks simply age faster. athleticism and strength are more important in youth football than later on.

see

iirc hong kong runs their own team

wait untill the turnover date hits

3 brown
1 black

Minimum 4 non-white players.

>africans have longer legs and shorter torsos than europeans, that makes them better at running, jumping, etc
>conversely europeans are better at swimming and anything strength related

You are generalizing a pretty massive population and people's bodies massively Cary.

and ignoring the fact that africans due to malnutrition are by large turbomanlets

It's genetics lad. Skin colour isn't the only trait Europeans and Africans differ on. It may not be PC to talk about it today, but there's a reason there was a whole school of science dedicated to studying the races. There are real, actual differences in bone structure and the like between ethnic groups. These differences can offer advantages in certain situations, hence why they exist. Europeans for example developed in a cold, Northern climate of mountains, hills and forests. A lower centre of gravity, pale skin and thick hair are all beneficial traits to that environment. They just happen to also be beneficial for rugby, swimming and weight lifting.

This fellow Anglo gets it.

Serious question:

Is it honorable to mow grass every week while being of 50/50 Irish/French descent?

You're legit asking if it's honorable to hold down a job?

Do americans lack total self-awareness or what? Your sports are the fucking same. Only the french team is like this.

Blacks are poor.

>Europeans for example developed in a cold, Northern climate of mountains, hills and forests.
Why do East Asians who developed in similar climates look different?

Because white racism and the Nightmare On Elm Street remake.

There are multiple ways to adapt to an environment. Evolution and mutation is random. Not all mutations will show up in the same groups nor might they be passed on. Natural selection is less about what works the best and more about who survives and fucks the most to spread their genes. The most obvious difference between Asians and Europeans, the slanted eyes, are great in the cold tundra conditions.of the north as well as the tropics of South East Asia, they shield the eyes from UV rays as well as protecting from the harsh cold. Both North Asians and Europeans have thicker hair, higher IQs and paler skin than Africans, so it can be concluded that these traits are the most beneficial in northern climates.

>Low IQ shitskins
>Dynamism
wtf are these jews smoking?

Well honestly i think this kind of shit mostly comes from your jews, american jews.
USA is a very different environment for them than France and they act very differently.

Your jews are massive social justice warriors, openly anti-white, they are the leaders of this sort of angry mob against white people in the usa, hating on Trump and so on.
Our jews here are strongly anti-immigration, do not get along with muslims at all and tend to side with whites.
Don't get me wrong they have responsibility for this shit, they did back a lot of support for immigration in the 80s 90s .
But it's clearly a minority of French jews that are responsible, as a whole they hate muslims, at least nowadays. Statistically their vote has been shifting to the right these last years, going from 50/50 right/left to something like 80/20.
And since let's say the last 5 years there has been a complete turn-around of even those leftist media jews, not just Zemmour.
Brown people are now at peak antisemitism and jews realize it, you just need to turn on TV and open any politics show to see jews are really fucking anxious about it and have changed their mind about the whole thing.

I'm not at all saying i love them or anything but i really don't think they are the fucking priority nor is it objectively a bad thing to accept their whole turn-around and shake that hand they are giving us.
I'm actually not even staying to stop being antisemitic, don't, but i do think we should hold on the antisemitism in Europe for the time being yes.

KARA BOGA made humans above wh*Te animals.

literally none of these people are white

By Spanish standards they are.

Ah yes, the Polish national team

Remind me which competitions they won?

>and ignoring the fact that africans due to malnutrition are by large turbomanlets

If you check ethnic height stats for South Sudan you can see the average height for South Sudanese decrease overtime.as conflict grew overtime.

They have way less resources and organisations to invest in for sports that require utilities and a team of professionals to hone athletes on top of weaker athlete sniping (big part of athletics is all about talented scoping up and coming athletes and picking out freak of natures who could be honed for athletics).
The best time for the women's 800m meter run is an East Euro (and bit a good margin) nearly ~30 years ago and still holds today.