Hurrr white people we order you to protect us from the niggers (we still hate you though)

>hurrr white people we order you to protect us from the niggers (we still hate you though)
lmao
coworkers bitched to me about this today and i want to ask, can franco-chinks just go fuck themselves already ?
they won't admit it is niggers that assault them constantly, instead they blame "racism" (lol) and the white people for not caring about them

what a fucking joke
first off : maybe if you paid your taxes and had basic hygiene in your restaurants we would care
second : i want to remind you that you are the ones always making antiracist marches, always complaining about "white racism", "stereotypes" and starting associations about how you don't want to be the "model minority", being sjws, and so on ...
basically jews but even less likeable

well fine then here you go we leave you on your own with the brown people, have fun, go fuck yourself now

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-france-china-tourists/chinese-police-to-patrol-paris-streets-as-france-eyes-tourism-boost-idUSKBN0DU1A120140514
theguardian.com/cities/2017/jun/01/calais-paris-france-street-harassment-women-migrants-la-chapelle-refugees
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

didn't read lol

Looks like more of this then:
reuters.com/article/us-france-china-tourists/chinese-police-to-patrol-paris-streets-as-france-eyes-tourism-boost-idUSKBN0DU1A120140514

the fucking joke is that a first world country in western europe, part of the G8, member of the UN security council is unable to provide bare minimum of security to tourist in PUBLIC tourist-dense areas.

If your country is worse in any regard than the poor, ex-communist shithole called Pooland you seriously have some mending to do.
Literally no fucking excuse.

Too long didn't read lol

>I don't even know how to read

>franco-chinks
Is this a big thing? I mean I get Franco-Vietnamese because of Indochina, but why actual China?

Well yes, we are the first ones to say France is a 3rd world shithole. It would be positive for us if the world community stopped it with the shameless lies that France is even a remotely decent place, because that just helps maintaining the same myth at home really.

it is not a big thing but it is a thing
anyways it's asians as a whole that are targeted, obviously niggers don't make any difference between chinese and vietnamese

>lies that France is even a remotely decent place
Outside of Paris it's pretty nice. Brittany, Provence, and Savoy are all 10/10

What percent of Europe is Asian people? 1%? 5%?

not like Indian and pakis, but China, both Koreas and Japan

Good. Can't wait for my shit hole of a country to burn to the ground.

Brittany and Savoy ok but afaik Provence is one of the worst regions alongside Paris, the north, and the east, where did you visit ?

this happened alot in madrid in the 90's

>where did you visit
Aix-en-Provence, and I had a great time. This was about 5 years ago, I don't know if it's gotten worse since then.

How about France deports all niggers? more Asian tourist bucks come into the country and a group which is 100% net drain on the nation is no longer a problem. A double win.

So Orbán was right and no-go zones are really a thing?

how the fuck do 50 ppl get robbed at the same time?

>why actual China?
There's a lot to go around.

Iktf

>tourist-dense area
to be fair it was a cheap hotel in Fresnes, it's not a touristic place it's one of our worst nigger shitholes

kek of course like half of ile de france is a no go zone
don't trust the "debunkings" the thing is that Fox news was completely wrong about where are the no go zones exactly so it was easy for our media to """debunk""" it by filming and showing that Paris-intramuros rich neighbourhoods are full of white people and policemen (what a surprise)

tear gas

I'm curious, how bad is it in these zones? What's the worst the average tourist/local can expect in these places?
Also, what do the French people think should be done?

No. Shitskins are a kind, loving people who quickly integrate into European society. They have low crime rates on top of it.

>I'm curious, how bad is it in these zones? What's the worst the average tourist/local can expect in these places?
kek it can be as bad as it possibly gets it depends what you're looking for, if you want the 3rd world experience for cheap don't bother with india or africa just do a tour of ile de france
you have everything from regular sandnigger slum to gypsy camps to literally africa, it's truly diverse

>Also, what do the French people think should be done?
depends who
i think we should just bomb it

French love niggers more than their children.

Interesting. Definitely unexpected to happen in France

theguardian.com/cities/2017/jun/01/calais-paris-france-street-harassment-women-migrants-la-chapelle-refugees

Walking through the La Chapelle district of Paris, where she lives, Caroline (not her real name) says she has been called names and asked: “What’s up your skirt?” After glancing at a man in passing 10 days ago, he told her: “Lower your eyes, slut.”

any update on this you frog?

Why are surrender monkeys so violent?

meh no it just stopped being talked about a while ago like every news story, these days they are talking about harvey weinstein

i mean they are niggers and niggers like to rape omg stop the presses what a discovery, there's not much to update you about