Rate this picture of me giving a speech

Rate this picture of me giving a speech

The quality is good enough I guess.

Are you a ruby programmer mahmud?

you're on focus, but it's not centered, I recommend cropping a bit in the right side.

My name's not Mahmud.

Do you go to Loyola?

What was your speech about?

You look like you have anxiety around women

are you doing it on Sanskrit?

Ugly/10
KYS

6.8/10

Yeah I kinda do.

Fucking again mehmut?

Politics
No
No

My name's not mehmut

Politics of what?

Nice microphone grip.

it doesn't erased the fact that you have made this thread multiple times abdul al mehmut.

Political division in our country today. Whether the media exaggerates it or if it's actually a thing.

This was at a journalism conference at Baruch college

My name isn't abdul al mehmut either. Try again. Or you could ask me and I'll tell you.
Thanks

>Political division in our country today.
a group of people sat down and listen to you about this topic? God dam they must be the dumbest motherfuckers in the planet to not realize this or they just wanted to humor you.

whats your name faggot and why are you posting this

>Show bobs.

probably because the last few threads he started with the same pic died off without anyone giving a fuck.

>"Baruch college"
>with that fucking sandnigger face
>talking about politics
kek how come they didn't deport you back to palestine immediately ?

You're entitled to your opinion
Harun.
Not enough responses on the last one. I only posted this twice so far. Not sure why you're getting so worked up over it.
I think it has to do with me being born here. Crazy, I know.

Are you Egyptian?

les colleges americains sont plein d'arabes et autres orientaux central

No Egyptians are BLACK

jk

I'm not Egyptian, though.

>harun
based as fuck name

Thanks. I wish it was more common

>You're entitled to your opinion
it is not an opinion, it is a pretty obvious fact the political divide in the usa. If they needed you to tell them about it, they must be idiots.

not him but people don't care that much about someone's politics IRL

for what purpose?
that sounds like the worst fucking subject to talk about in a conference, I can't fucking believe the insane circle jerk status of the room.
Tip for next conference, change its name to something more attractive like "Dolan Drumpf am i right guys? pffffff *fire emoji* *thumbs up emoji* *eggplant emoji*"

I was referring to you calling them idiots.
I don't think they're stupid. Baruch is a very good institution.
I do agree though that the political division is evident. But I wouldn't say it's obvious. You'd be surprised how many people simply think it's the media exaggerating the whole thing.

ouais mais "baruch college" c'est quand même bien juif comme nom
ça pourrait s'appeler "shlomo college" à ce niveau la
chez nous quand un bougnoule s'invite ans une école juive c'est pour faire un attentat

It was a circle jerk but it's not like I was the only one there. Far from it. I only spoke for about 100 seconds or so.
There were a bunch of committees catering towards young journalists, teaching them good skills to have.
Overall it was definitely a left leaning conference but I mean that's to be expected in a college right at the heart of New York City.

presque tous les universités americaines ont quelque inluence juive

c'est une ecole juive seculaire .On a les universites juives religieuses aussi .Ils sont presque 100% juif.

toute*

les asiatques sont en train de détruire les juifs dans les universites

s*

shit lol

Whats your ethnicity?

Middle Eastern

Be more precise

et les juifs ne font rien ?

probablement, mais je parle des juifs dans les postes administratifs. j'crois pas que vous avez beucoup des chinois dans cette postes

Yemeni

I actually like this picture

Fuck off Sandnigger

Thank you

What is your opinion on the ongoing war in yemen?

Government needs to be in control. Tribalism needs to stop being a thing. Law and order must be preserved.

The war is just another proxy conflict between Iran and Saudi Arabia. Sooner or later it'll spill over and we could potentially have a much larger conflict on our hands.

kek this it's really like a bottom of the barrel 3rd world shitskin specimen
like you can tell by his face it's not just your basic sandnigger from algeria this is some kind of proper arabo-paki-negroid from the depths of mordor

>France
Speak for yourself

You seem a bit frustrated.

are u moslim??

Eh.

me back in my school days